Is This Woman Fat?

She is clearly overweight.
Her fat % is also clearly high as she is obviously quite out of shape.
Looking at her, she is also young...perhaps even pre-pregnancy. And if she is this overweight at this age...she will be obese later.

She is clearly overweight.
Her fat % is also clearly high as she is obviously quite out of shape.
Looking at her, she is also young...perhaps even pre-pregnancy. And if she is this overweight at this age...she will be obese later.

I agree AND she is out of shape. That muffin top is a dead give away.

NEVER... EVER... EVER... tell a woman she looks FAT... lest you unleash the rage of ALL women who are heavy... :lol:

"Is This Woman Fat?"

She is carrying too much weight for healthful purposes, as in making it more difficult for her heart to do it's job, but I don't consider her to be fat, as I define, fat.

This woman is what the average Australian woman looks like, in weight and in height. She weighs 70 kilos, which is around 154 pounds:

18157-1_n.jpg

I would like to know if she thinks she is fat.

I know that if I looked like her I would think I was fat ... And I would (and do) put forth the effort not to look like her.
Of course you don't have to do anything because of what someone else thinks ... But taking care of yourself is never a bad idea.

Then again my interpretation wouldn't necessarily be fair ... I have never set average as a personal goal ... Or used it as an excuse.

She looks like an average woman with a tad of padding; suspect her BMI is between 25-27%, which is not obese, just a bit overweight.

We have no idea about her health and her fitness level. Her blood pressure, heart rate, colesterol etc. can be fabulous. A bit of subcutaneous fat is natural and healthy for women (and necessary for hormones to function properly).

This woman is what the average Australian woman looks like, in weight and in height. She weighs 70 kilos, which is around 154 pounds:

18157-1_n.jpg

People on the street were asked if they believed her to be overweight, and their responses actually shock and disgust me:

871-1.jpg

To me, she is healthy. Not overweight. I don't give a stuff if her BMI says she is borderline overweight, because if we relied on the crap that is the Body Mass Index, footballers would be obese!

What do you think? I am skinnier than she is, about ten kilos lighter, but I don't think she looks even remotely fat. She looks normal.

18157-1_n.jpg

She isn't morbidly obesse like those who shop at Wal-Mart but she could lose some extra cellulite and tone up her muscles a bit doing aerobics.

There are enzymes on the market called Maximizer which has hemi-cellulase and cellulase in it. R-Garden - Maximizer

It would be a simple matter of exercise and supplementation. :cool:

I've used them myself and they work great.

Not everyone produces the same amount of enzymes.

Last edited:
She looks fine.

She even has muscalature that shows up on the side of her stomach. Also the pic looks like it has been stretched or squashed...manipulated.

I see no indication that she will be obese when she is older. In fact, a lot of women who are a little soft when they're young become thinner as they age. My best friend is one...

She looks like an average woman with a tad of padding; suspect her BMI is between 25-27%, which is not obese, just a bit overweight.

We have no idea about her health and her fitness level. Her blood pressure, heart rate, colesterol etc. can be fabulous. A bit of subcutaneous fat is natural and healthy for women (and necessary for hormones to function properly).

I think subcutaneous fat is sexy.

Plus it's a definite plus if one expects to survive in open water, or alternately, if one wants their neurons to fire correctly.

And if forced to go on a death march, those of us with a little padding will be the last to croak!

18157-1_n.jpg

People on the street were asked if they believed her to be overweight, and their responses actually shock and disgust me:

871-1.jpg

To me, she is healthy. Not overweight. I don't give a stuff if her BMI says she is borderline overweight, because if we relied on the crap that is the Body Mass Index, footballers would be obese!

What do you think? I am skinnier than she is, about ten kilos lighter, but I don't think she looks even remotely fat. She looks normal.

I'd definitely hit that.

Forum List

Back