Is this the last gasp for Ruth Bader Ginsburg?

Doesn’t really matter

Republicans have made it clear they will not fill Supreme Court vacancies in an Election year
That's great he'll have 4 years to pick a replacement

That’s great

Lets let the people decide who gets to fill the seat
Thats what Republicans said four years ago
Excellent President Trump will have four more years to make a decision.
Works for me

If Trump is re-elected, he can fill the vacant seat
If not, Biden would get to fill it.

That s the way it worked in 2016
Republicans don't play by their own rules. A seat can open up on November 2nd, and they will fill it.

What own rules ?

You mean the Biden rule ?

Hahahahaha and you believed them.

I liked what they did and I knew they were just bullshitting you.

And if a seat opens on November 2nd....you can bet we'll fill it.
No, the McConnell Rule...

“The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president.” ~ Mitch McConnell, February in an election year.
That actually originated with a Senator Biden
Imbecile. Biden never said the next president should pick the SC justice.
"Biden in 1992 on Supreme Court Vacancy - The New York Times" https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/po...8/biden-in-1992-on-supreme-court-vacancy.html
You should learn to read, PussyBitch. Nowhere in there does Biden say the next president should pick the replacement.

Lots of right wing scumbags in this thread.

Ginsburg is a genocidal racist

ginsburglkadjalkdjalkdjjjjdhe.png

Doesn’t really matter

Republicans have made it clear they will not fill Supreme Court vacancies in an Election year

That’s great

Works for me

Harry Reid created the rule that stopped Garland. There is nothing that can stop Trump from seating the Old Buzzards nap chair with Repubs in Senate.

You can thank Reid to death. Obama could have seated Garland is Reis did not do what he did when Senate Leader.
Libturds buttafookoed themselves.

Doesn’t really matter

That’s great

Works for me

Harry Reid created the rule that stopped Garland. There is nothing that can stop Trump from seating the Old Buzzards nap chair with Repubs in Senate.

You can thank Reid to death. Obama could have seated Garland is Reis did not do what he did when Senate Leader.
And there is nothing that can stop Biden and Congressional Democrats from adding more seats to the Supreme Court next year and appoint Liberal justices should they win the election in November.

Doesn’t really matter

That’s great

Works for me

That would be Turtle Boy Mitch

Lets see if he feels as strongly about not filling Supreme Court Seats in an election year

Doesn’t really matter

That’s great

Works for me

Lets see if he feels as strongly about not filling Supreme Court Seats in an election year
That would be Harry Reid creating that rule. Harry Reid stopped Garland. Senate leader has a choice now near an election.

Doesn’t really matter

That’s great

Works for me

Except you don't own the senate.

The Biden rule only applies when you are out of power...

So fuck off.
What does owning the Senate have to do with it?

The Senate is either allowed to vote on Supreme Court seats in an election year or they are not.

Republicans have made it clear that they will not fill SCOTUS seats in an election year....

They made it clear they were not going to vote on Obama's selection.

We all know full good and well that if she died next month....Trump would nominate and McConnell would vote on them.

I don’t agree with her politics but she’s a tough old bird you gotta give her that.
Fell for an old whore, did you? They don't repent even on their deathbeds, for the evil judgments of Democrats against the righteous, which still stand against us, enforced by wicked beat cops to the last jot and tittle in utter spite and defiance of the supremacy of the Constitution of the United States.

Doesn’t really matter

That’s great

Works for me

That would be Harry Reid creating that rule. Harry Reid stopped Garland. Senate leader has a choice now near an election.
Never saw Harry Reid refuse to consider a Supreme Court nomination

Did you?

I don’t agree with her politics but she’s a tough old bird you gotta give her that.
Fell for an old whore, did you? They don't repent even on their deathbeds, for the evil judgments of Democrats against the righteous, which still stand against us, enforced by wicked beat cops to the last jot and tittle in utter spite and defiance of the supremacy of the Constitution of the United States.
Which judgement from RBG did you disagree with?

Lots of right wing scumbags in this thread.
I love ginsburg, she's from just about 25 miles from here[her and trump have the same urban DNA] and the bench needs her, but your only concern in how you feel about the right is because you are worried about her seat and not her, don't even try to pretend it is otherwise, I know too many white liberals just like you.

That old crow has nine lives

Yeah I'm afraid if Trump is going to appoint a replacement he's going to have to get reelected first.

She has the option of retiring to enjoy the rest of her statistically little time..

But would her masters in The Democarty allow that?

she would probably live longer if she just continues her daily regimen of showing up for work. It's obvious she only has a small amount of time left.
I guess I can't blame her for wanting to spend it being busy day in and day out.
Apparently she intends to die in the office.... A choice that no one can prevent as long as she keeps her mind
Which seems to be quite intact.

Jo

Forum List

Back