Is this the last gasp for Ruth Bader Ginsburg?

Doesn’t really matter

Republicans have made it clear they will not fill Supreme Court vacancies in an Election year
That's great he'll have 4 years to pick a replacement

That’s great

Lets let the people decide who gets to fill the seat
Thats what Republicans said four years ago
Excellent President Trump will have four more years to make a decision.
Works for me

If Trump is re-elected, he can fill the vacant seat
If not, Biden would get to fill it.

That s the way it worked in 2016
Republicans don't play by their own rules. A seat can open up on November 2nd, and they will fill it.

What own rules ?

You mean the Biden rule ?

Hahahahaha and you believed them.

I liked what they did and I knew they were just bullshitting you.

And if a seat opens on November 2nd....you can bet we'll fill it.
No, the McConnell Rule...

“The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president.” ~ Mitch McConnell, February in an election year.
That actually originated with a Senator Biden
Imbecile. Biden never said the next president should pick the SC justice.
"Biden in 1992 on Supreme Court Vacancy - The New York Times" https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/po...8/biden-in-1992-on-supreme-court-vacancy.html
You should learn to read, PussyBitch. Nowhere in there does Biden say the next president should pick the replacement.
No pussybitch he said the next supreme court nomination should not be held until after the November election dumbass

Doesn’t really matter

Republicans have made it clear they will not fill Supreme Court vacancies in an Election year

That’s great

Works for me

Republicans don't play by their own rules. A seat can open up on November 2nd, and they will fill it.

What own rules ?

“The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president.” ~ Mitch McConnell, February in an election year.
"Biden in 1992 on Supreme Court Vacancy - The New York Times" https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/po...8/biden-in-1992-on-supreme-court-vacancy.html
You should learn to read, PussyBitch. Nowhere in there does Biden say the next president should pick the replacement.
No pussybitch he said the next supreme court nomination should not be held until after the November election dumbass

Wait until after the election would have meant Bush could still have nominated someone after the election and the Senate would have proceeded with confirmation hearings.

I don't care how retarded you are, that's not the same as saying, no confirmation hearings, let the next president pick.

Are you ever not a PussyBitch retard?

Ever???

Doesn’t really matter

That’s great

Works for me

What own rules ?

Wait until after the election would have meant Bush could still have nominated someone after the election and the Senate would have proceeded with confirmation hearings.

I don't care how retarded you are, that's not the same as saying, no confirmation hearings, let the next president pick.

Ever???

playing word games pussybitch just shows how stupid you are
And Biden did say the nomination should not take place until after the election

Ginsburg is a class act. she always conducted herself civilly, and didn't let anger get in her way.

she has a bright future! i kid!
Oh really! Was she being all that aloof when she promised to leave the country if Trump won the election? Well he won and it's been over three years now and that old bitch is still here. It's about time the Grim Reaper kept her promise to leave but in his own soecial way.
I don’t think that was RBG

Nice try though
It was if you bother to look it up, shithead.
Here I figued you too dayum stupid to pull off a scimple search. Ruth Bader Ginsburg: If Trump wins, time to move to New Zealand

She was just one idiot among many who said that same thing but all of those assholes are all still here. I don't think any of them had the decency to follow through and leave.
In her case she should have been dropped from the bench in a New York minute for saying something that political and irresponsible while setting on the supreme court bench.

Last edited:
Ginsburg is a class act. she always conducted herself civilly, and didn't let anger get in her way.

she has a bright future! i kid!
Oh really! Was she being all that aloof when she promised to leave the country if Trump won the election? Well he won and it's been over three years now and that old bitch is still here. It's about time the Grim Reaper kept her promise to leave but in his own soecial way.
I don’t think that was RBG

Nice try though
It was if you bother to look it up, shithead.
Here I figued you too dayum stupid to pull off a scimple search. Ruth Bader Ginsburg: If Trump wins, time to move to New Zealand

She was just one idiot among many who said that same thing but all of those assholes are all still here. I don't think any of them had the decency to follow through and leave.
In her case she should have been dropped from the bench in a New York minute for saying something that political and irresponsible while setting on the supreme court bench.
You lose

In an interview with The New York Times published Sunday, the Supreme Court justice said her husband, who died in 2010, would have said, “‘Now it’s time for us to move to New Zealand.’”

Doesn’t really matter

That’s great

Works for me

What own rules ?

Ever???

PussyBitch, Bush was never told he couldn't appoint another Justice like Obama was told. You really do have shit for brains not being able to comprehend that. Just like your brain isn't even capable of thinking up your own insults. Mine is so good, you had to use it.

Last edited:
Doesn’t really matter

That’s great

Works for me

What own rules ?

Ever???

PussyBitch, Bush was never told he couldn't appoint another Justice like Obama was told. You really do have shit for brains not being able to comprehend that. Just like your brain isn't even capable of thinking up your own insults. Mine is so good, you had to use it.

Pussy bitch if you watched the video Biden most assuredly said the nomination for a supreme court justice should not take place until after the election

Doesn’t really matter

That’s great

Works for me

Harry Reid created the rule that stopped Garland. There is nothing that can stop Trump from seating the Old Buzzards nap chair with Repubs in Senate.

You can thank Reid to death. Obama could have seated Garland is Reis did not do what he did when Senate Leader.
Libturds buttafookoed themselves.
That would be Turtle Boy Mitch

Lets see if he feels as strongly about not filling Supreme Court Seats in an election year
That would be Harry Reid creating that rule. Harry Reid stopped Garland. Senate leader has a choice now near an election.
Never saw Harry Reid refuse to consider a Supreme Court nomination

Did you?
Hey Ralph. Here is what I'm trying to convey to you regarding someone really screwing themselves.

The RBG body double was just released from the "hospital"
The operation was 100% successful.
1594906083117.png

Doesn’t really matter

That’s great

Works for me

What own rules ?

Ever???

Pussy bitch if you watched the video Biden most assuredly said the nomination for a supreme court justice should not take place until after the election

PussyBitch, Bush was still president after the election. Flush your brain.

Doesn’t really matter

That’s great

Works for me

Harry Reid created the rule that stopped Garland. There is nothing that can stop Trump from seating the Old Buzzards nap chair with Repubs in Senate.

You can thank Reid to death. Obama could have seated Garland is Reis did not do what he did when Senate Leader.

Lets see if he feels as strongly about not filling Supreme Court Seats in an election year
That would be Harry Reid creating that rule. Harry Reid stopped Garland. Senate leader has a choice now near an election.

Did you?
Hey Ralph. Here is what I'm trying to convey to you regarding someone really screwing themselves.

Thank you, Dirty Harry!

Doesn’t really matter

That’s great

Works for me

Did you?

Thank you, Dirty Harry!
Lol. I've been trying to explain this to Ralph but he refexively says Turtle Mitchey......lol

Doesn’t really matter

That’s great

Works for me

Did you?
My friends call me Ed Norton

Lets examine filibuster reform which had nothing to do with the Turtle refusing to consider Merrick Garland

The Senate had a long tradition of confirming Presidential court appointments with rare exceptions where it would filibuster appointments.

When Obama was elected, minority leader McConnell began to filibuster all court Appointments and only clearing a few. As empty court seats began to pile up, Harry Reid threatened McConnell with the nuclear option on LOWER LEVEL JUDGES.

Reid promised he would stop his filibuster. When he continued to block Obama appointments, Reid had no choice but to use the nuclear Option.

Once Trump became President, McConnell expanded the nuclear option to include Supreme Court judges.

Doesn’t really matter

That’s great

Works for me

Did you?
My friends call me Ed Norton

Lets examine filibuster reform which had nothing to do with the Turtle refusing to consider Merrick Garland

The Senate had a long tradition of confirming Presidential court appointments with rare exceptions where it would filibuster appointments.

When Obama was elected, minority leader McConnell began to filibuster all court Appointments and only clearing a few. As empty court seats began to pile up, Harry Reid threatened McConnell with the nuclear option on LOWER LEVEL JUDGES.

Reid promised he would stop his filibuster. When he continued to block Obama appointments, Reid had no choice but to use the nuclear Option.

Once Trump became President, McConnell expanded the nuclear option to include Supreme Court judges.
Lol. I love Jackie Gleason, so I gave you Ralph....................From now on it will be rightwinger.

Forum List

Back