Is this the last gasp for Ruth Bader Ginsburg?

I honestly don't know what I would more like to see. A death bed reversal from RBG on her views about when a Child's Constitutional rights should begin. . . Or, a fitting replacement for her that will get the correction made despite her and her fucktarded legacy.
Option A ain't happening. Option B is destined to happen.

Maybe.

Breaking: "Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was admitted to a Baltimore hospital early Tuesday for treatment of a possible infection, her office said."

Ruth Bader Ginsburg hospitalized for infection

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/14/sup...burg-hospitalized-for-possible-infection.html

She needs to retire. She cannot do her job. Have you seen a recent interview with her? She has been way worse than Biden is now for a long time. She is just a figurehead at this point that probably has surrogates write her opinions for her. It is time to impeach her since Dems refuse to let her step down.

Ginsburg is a class act. she always conducted herself civilly, and didn't let anger get in her way.

she has a bright future! i kid!

With all due respect, the Supreme Court really should have term limits.

Maybe 25 years should be the maximum.

And, of course, the House & Senate should also have term limits.

Now that we are on the brink of having a super woke administration taking over in a few months, perhaps some liberals will put their money where their mouth is and finally institute term limits for federal government positions.

C'mon! Give other people a chance to be "public servants."

With all due respect, the Supreme Court really should have term limits.

Maybe 25 years should be the maximum.

And, of course, the House & Senate should also have term limits.

Now that we are on the brink of having a super woke administration taking over in a few months, perhaps some liberals will put their money where their mouth is and finally institute term limits for federal government positions.

C'mon! Give other people a chance to be "public servants."
Ughy

Maybe.

Breaking: "Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was admitted to a Baltimore hospital early Tuesday for treatment of a possible infection, her office said."

Ruth Bader Ginsburg hospitalized for infection

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/14/sup...burg-hospitalized-for-possible-infection.html

Oh good. The old buzzard is old and frail as dirt, refuses to retire to sorta kinda enjoy the last few months of her life hoping in all hope of Biden getting elected, but is finally forced to check into of all places---- Baltimore General. :mm: They are sure to kill her.

Don't be surprised if Ruth fairs just fine. She's in better shape than a lot of folks I know.
Thanks. I need all the support I can get.....Ruthie
1594818608171.png

Forum List

Back