Is this the last gasp for Ruth Bader Ginsburg?

She has the option of retiring to enjoy the rest of her statistically little time..

But would her masters in The Democarty allow that?
When you make a deal with the Devil, eventually that soul has to pay the piper... Maybe Darth Bader is afraid of dying because she knows who she is going to be with, for eternity..

She's outlived her usefulness to the Democrats and her brand of justice isn't radical enough for them anymore.
Roe v. Wade, the baby-killing slaughterhouses, the cut-out private parts, the missing wisdom teeth, the children blinded by their parents, the C-sectioned mothers fighting painful scar tissue for life, the rape and sexual harassment lawsuits in civil court, the entire Democrat medical-legal machine has to be razed to the ground until not one stone atop another is left of that accursed mainstream medical establishment in the United States.

>>> If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life, Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, Burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.

Doesn’t really matter

Republicans have made it clear they will not fill Supreme Court vacancies in an Election year
That's great he'll have 4 years to pick a replacement

That’s great

Lets let the people decide who gets to fill the seat
Thats what Republicans said four years ago
It’ll be President Trumps decision. :)
He can pick a replacement and the Senate will wait till after the election to vote on it

Just like they did with Obama

Doesn’t really matter

Republicans have made it clear they will not fill Supreme Court vacancies in an Election year
That's great he'll have 4 years to pick a replacement

That’s great

Lets let the people decide who gets to fill the seat
Thats what Republicans said four years ago
It’ll be President Trumps decision. :)
He can pick a replacement and the Senate will wait till after the election to vote on it

Just like they did with Obama
I’m good with you believing that. :)

Oh my! Trump just may get to appoint that good looking female Conservative judge Amy Coney Barrett, age 47.

I

I wish her a fast recovery, but I hope she leaves the court. We need to replace her with a Justice who actually understands the law and the Constitution....

In the mythical little Russian village of Anatevka the local Jews had a blessing for the Tsar: "May God bless and keep the Tsar...far away from us!"

I wish the infamous RBG a long and happy life, anyplace but in Washington, D.C.

One can only hope, she is as evil a creature as has ever drawn breath... I doubt she does, further, they would lie, and lie and lie if the hag does kick off, and I doubt whether republicans would allow Trump to replace her so close to election, mark my words, they'd obstruct him(republicans)over some manufactured reason...

So hows that whole court packing thing worked out for you so far?

Wait until the other side gets a whack at it.
Good lord, another spectacular example of a democratic party performed intellectual abortion, folks this cretin was sent to public school and this is what they did to the poor child whilst there... Packing the court my dear sub-moron, is precisely what the fascist democratic party has brazenly opined doing, not Mr Trump! Presidents, who ran in an election and won it, get to nominate judges to the high court when an existing justice either croaks, or retires, and if that president has a majority of his own party holding down the senate, he gets to nominate people much more favorable to his idea of what the court should be as opposed to how the minority party sees things!

Packing the court master sub-moron, is the idea of a president and his own party expanding the courts number of sitting justices with justices who will do exactly as that president and his party insist they do! This is exactly what the democratic party has declared it intends to do, stack it with radical kook leftists to counter Trump's successfully having nominated at least two justices to it since he WON the election! In other words idiot, you are projecting your twisted fantasies and desires, as every democratic fascist does, always because they have been warned by the sacred earth mother fascists that the joy of baby killing is threatened with repeal!:th_BlackHelicopter:

Wish she would fucking retire, it's ridiculous that she continually puts the country through this!

But, as far as her replacement, whoever was chosen would likely be another back stabber anyway.

Let's look at another example of total fucking dishonesty and hypocrisy from the Republicans:

"McConnell defended Republicans’ decision not to hold a confirmation hearing for Garland, much less grant him an up-or-down vote on the Senate floor, by invoking the so-called Biden Rule. .... begun in 1992, whereby the Senate refrained from considering Supreme Court nominees during a presidential election year.""""

If you control the Senate, you get to make that choice. Are you a political neophyte or something? Elections have consequences, after all.
If you control the Congress and the Executive branch, you get to add more seats to the US Supreme Court bench.

Wish she would fucking retire, it's ridiculous that she continually puts the country through this!

But, as far as her replacement, whoever was chosen would likely be another back stabber anyway.
This one's going to be a bloody battle.

This would be Trump's first replacing a far left nut with, hopefully, a true conservative. No telling what extremes the left would go

I honestly don't know what I would more like to see. A death bed reversal from RBG on her views about when a Child's Constitutional rights should begin. . . Or, a fitting replacement for her that will get the correction made despite her and her fucktarded legacy.

Forum List

Back