Is this the last gasp for Ruth Bader Ginsburg?

Let's look at another example of total fucking dishonesty and hypocrisy from the Republicans:

"McConnell defended Republicans’ decision not to hold a confirmation hearing for Garland, much less grant him an up-or-down vote on the Senate floor, by invoking the so-called Biden Rule. .... begun in 1992, whereby the Senate refrained from considering Supreme Court nominees during a presidential election year.""""

If you control the Senate, you get to make that choice. Are you a political neophyte or something? Elections have consequences, after all.

Geezus! She was hospitalized five times in the last hour.

It must be serious this time.
She needs to swallow her ego and fucking retire.

Better yet, just swallow her tongue and fucking die already. She's outlived her usefulness to the Democrats and her brand of justice isn't radical enough for them anymore.

There. I said it.

Geezus! She was hospitalized five times in the last hour.

It must be serious this time.
She needs to swallow her ego and fucking retire.
Is she dead yet?
Don't worry, their working on it.
1594769499081.png

One can only hope, she is as evil a creature as has ever drawn breath... I doubt she does, further, they would lie, and lie and lie if the hag does kick off, and I doubt whether republicans would allow Trump to replace her so close to election, mark my words, they'd obstruct him(republicans)over some manufactured reason...

So hows that whole court packing thing worked out for you so far?

Wait until the other side gets a whack at it.

Seriously.....she is too sickly and old to keep going on and not retiring. Ego. Pride. Regardless of mush brain. Just like Biden. Unless she is being manipulated like Biden is.

Let's look at another example of total fucking dishonesty and hypocrisy from the Republicans:

"McConnell defended Republicans’ decision not to hold a confirmation hearing for Garland, much less grant him an up-or-down vote on the Senate floor, by invoking the so-called Biden Rule. .... begun in 1992, whereby the Senate refrained from considering Supreme Court nominees during a presidential election year.""""

Oh you poor little snowflake, it was Dirty Harry Reid who started the games, and now the Republicans are playing it, you get all choked up....

Forum List

Back