Is this shit really how God works?

Not to mention the one he held upside down.

What the hell is wrong with the so called Christians. I am a Christian and find that tRump is the Devils Deciphal.
You say you are a Christian, not the same thing

It's as if Dostoyevsky never wrote. How could a just god allow children to die horrible deaths to further his own ends? Stewart

I don't think Leno or Carson would ever go there. Stewart seems to me to be more in the vein (-: of Mort Saul. And yeah, I'm so old I saw his post-JFK act

But Stewart doesn't leave one .... refreshed or relaxed, and he doesn't even try.
Digging for the truth of a situation is hardly ever funny.

God doesn't "work." He very occasionally steps in to modify something, but generally he just set the ball in motion and stands back to watch what we make of it. Life is unfair; it's our job to deal with it, knowing that in the afterlife a life of virtue will be rewarded and a life of evil will be punished (or extinguished).
true masonic dipshittery.

American Enlightenment Thinking of Jefferson and the FFs, many of whom were masons
but since that time the masons have been infiltrated by the rothschild, weishaupt, jacob Frank, illuminati central banker syndicate and promotes bad policy for all humans.

look into it. be smarter.

but since that time the masons have been infiltrated by the rothschild, weishaupt, jacob Frank, illuminati central banker syndicate and promotes bad policy for all humans.

look into it. be smarter.
Don't be such an ass and sucker. You put your presentism of day's masonry on the Founders? Don't be a dung bird.

They are comedy shows.

We all have to understand that to be a MAGAt, you must lack all sense of humor in order to continue. And to MAGAts, those shows are factual and without any humor or comedy at all. If they didn't think in that way, one of two things would happen: They would either regain their humor and no longer support such a hairball idea like MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN: tRump or they would put a shotgun in their mouth to clean their teeth.

We all have to understand that to be a MAGAt, you must lack all sense of humor in order to continue. And to MAGAts, those shows are factual and without any humor or comedy at all. If they didn't think in that way, one of two things would happen: They would either regain their humor and no longer support such a hairball idea like MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN: tRump or they would put a shotgun in their mouth to clean their teeth.
On the contrary…you have to have a major sense of humor when dealing with anything on the left.

Also, welcome back! Am I off ignore now?? 😊

Ok, so what again was your point? Mine was that I think Maher and Stewart have more of a valid point and independent thought, Kimmel and Colbert just regurgitate left wing talking points.
LOL you listening to Kimmel and Colbert for insightful political talking points.

LOL you listening to Kimmel and Colbert for insightful political talking points.
No, I can’t stand them, my whole point was the complete opposite. You kept bringing up “comedy shows” I just used them as a comparison to Maher and Stewart.

Ok, so what again was your point? Mine was that I think Maher and Stewart have more of a valid point and independent thought, Kimmel and Colbert just regurgitate left wing talking points.
I don’t get my political views from a comedy channel, that would be sad.

Forum List

Back