Is this really your president? Cause he isn't mine.

If Biden is our "leader," then why doesn't he have an officer with him carrying the "football"? The Democrats claimed the day Biden was "inaugurated" that Trump took the "football" to Florida aboard Air Force One. Is that the reason the FBI raided his home; to get the "football" back? Hmmmmmmm.

How about it, LA RAM FAN

I'm just saying we're stuck with him, no matter how you feel about it.

I don't like the whole "He'S nOt My PrEsIdEnT!" bullshit. That's what liberals did in 2016. I don't like that we're doing it now.

If Biden is our "leader," then why doesn't he have an officer with him carrying the "football"? The Democrats claimed the day Biden was "inaugurated" that Trump took the "football" to Florida aboard Air Force One. Is that the reason the FBI raided his home; to get the "football" back? Hmmmmmmm.

How about it, LA RAM FAN
I say anybody who thinks the FBI is justified in the raid of his home is one stupid mother fucker the fact that the fbi is a fucking criminal organization that has always been thst way sense the days of Hoover.anybody who has a brain knows that whatever the fbi does is evil,If they don’t think the fbi is evil they are fuckimg morons who don’t know about Ruby ridge,or what they did to Simone gold recently and thst the judge who signed the affidavit was none other than friends with evil demonic convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

He ain't crazy about anti-American conspiracy nutjob Trump fools...change the gd channel....If you believe election fraud story PROVEN idiocy, you are the brainwashed problem. Only 20% of country, dipstick dupe.
Nope. 82% of conservative news viewers.

We won't be bullied by the Democrat cult into parroting your talking points.

Modern Democrat lunatics tont represent my views one iota. Particularly your brain damaged Resident

Modern Democrat lunatics tont represent my views one iota. Particularly your brain damaged Resident
53% of GOP against Trump now. The ones who AREN'T addicted to garbage conspiracy Murdoch/internet propaganda- that 82%. You for the most expensive meds anywhere by far? Election fraud that is totally discredited. dupe? you are the gd problem then, hater dupe. But carry on, we need a landslide to fix your 40 year gd gop mess...

You also have a problem with all media not owned by proven scumbag Murdoch lol. Idiot lol

This sick fuck try’s to laugh off my facts,proof how demonic he is same as our government and a paid shill for China or Langley.

He wasn't elected. He was installed.... like a toilet.
Looks elected to me

1662214746088.png

Forum List

Back