According to the AP Trump search inventory reveals new details from FBI seizure

Flopper

Diamond Member
Mar 23, 2010
Washington
Along with highly classified government documents, the FBI agents who searched former President Donald Trump’s Florida estate found dozens of empty folders marked classified but with nothing inside and no explanation of what might have been there, according to a more detailed inventory of the seized material made public on Friday. This is in addition to classified document previous discovered. So are these folders indicative of more unrecovered classified documents?

In addition, FBI has seized over 10,000 other unclassified government documents all which are the property of the US Government.

Along with highly classified government documents, the FBI agents who searched former President Donald Trump’s Florida estate found dozens of empty folders marked classified but with nothing inside and no explanation of what might have been there, according to a more detailed inventory of the seized material made public on Friday. This is in addition to classified document previous discovered. So are these folders indicative of more unrecovered classified documents?
So, Trump destroyed the documents, but kept the covers to fuck with you brilliant analysts???

US4CC.meme.Good_Fellas - Trump_derangement.png

Last edited:
How about the furniture hitlary stole from the WH in 2000? When do we get that back?

How about those FBI files they never should have had, or the server, or all the other shit they've done that DC never wanted to touch, then lets get into the Xiden family crime syndicate.

So, Trump destroyed the documents but kept the covers to fuck with you brilliant analysts?

View attachment 690840
Or Trump may have hid the documents that go in those folders somewhere in the 62,000 sq. feet of Mar A Lago that the FBI did not search. Leaving the empty folders sends a message to the DOJ
I got stuff to trade, so let's make a deal.

Last edited:
Or Trump may have hid the documents that go in those folders somewhere in the 62,000 sq. feet of Mar A Lago that the FBI did not search. Leaving the folders sends a message to the DOJ
I got stuff to trade, so let's make a deal.
Okay, . . . what's the next step?

Should be obstruction of justice - what's the hold-up???

Okay, . . . what's the next step?

Should be obstruction of justice - what's the hold-up???
If Trump has the top secret documents that go in those folder, one of his people could approach the National Security Advisor with the deal. "I think I might know where the missing classified docuents are if you can do me a big favor, I will see what I can do". A few weeks later the AG announces the end of the investigation and that there is not sufficient evidence to go to the Grand Jury. Trump tells the FBI where the documents are and that's it. Trump walks just as he always does.

O

In addition, FBI has seized over 10,000 other unclassified government documents all which are the property of the US Government.

Oh, I guess with all those empty folders that the fbi better go fishing yet again .

O
Oh, I guess with all those empty folders that the fbi better go fishing yet again .
Maybe, depending on what else they have. Getting a search warrant does not require as much as getting an arrest warrant. Reasonable information to support the possibility that the evidence of illegality will be found is enough. The DOJ probably has enough now for an arrest warrant however, the DOJ does not pursue an indictment unless they know they have enough to convict. That's why they have over a 90% conviction rate..

OP Flopper doesn't know what he's talking about. If you find an empty bank bag in someone's house. that's not proof they robbed a bank.

OP Flopper doesn't know what he's talking about. If you find an empty bank bag in someone's house. that's not proof they robbed a bank.
No but it is evidence and collecting evidence is what the FBI is doing. Whether all the evidence collected is enough to proceed with criminal charges is up to Garland. And if Garland charges Trump, it will be up to a Grand Jury to indict him. And if indicted, it will up to a trial jury to convict. And if convicted, it will be up to the judge to determine sentence. And if convicted, it will be up to voters to determine whether he gets to pardon himself.

For over 50 years he has been walking on the narrow line between unethical behavior and criminal behavior. This time, he stepped over that line.

Last edited:

try to keep up and quit duplicating threads.

Maybe, depending on what else they have. Getting a search warrant does not require as much as getting an arrest warrant. Reasonable information to support the possibility that the evidence of illegality will be found is enough. The DOJ probably has enough now for an arrest warrant however, the DOJ does not pursue an indictment unless they know they have enough to convict. That's why they have over a 90% conviction rate..
Like an illegal server in your bathroom?

Not sure what you are trying to say.

Forum List

Back