Is this President Trump's "9/11" or Trump's "Pearl Harbor"?

Which one would you liken it to? PIck as many as apply

• This is President Trump's "Pearl Harbor"

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • This is President Trump's "September 11th"

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Mehh. What me worry?

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • OMFGWTF!!@! We're all gonna die!!!

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
I'd call it his clusterfuck so far.
Blaming him for the virus? I wonder what clusterfu--- er focus group you got that from?

I'm not blaming him for the virus. Just his part in the response.

Other than the failure to properly test for positives, what about his response is unsatisfactory? What specifically?

firing the pandemic response team.

having secret meetings at HHS & not allowing the disease control experts to be there.

lying about the number of cases.

not wanting our fellow americans to leave that petri dish at sea & come home cause the number would rise.

telling his base to go to work if they have mild symptoms

CONtradicting the experts repeatedly & saying his hunch should be believed over them.

giving a payroll tax cut to solve things that will actually take funds outa medicare in the long run

not getting tested after knowingly being in contact with an infected peron putting many others at risk & only did so cause he was shamed into it.

STILL shaking hands

is that enough for now?

They have not responded at all until it was too late.

And when would have been an appropriate time to respond? The government was aware of this virus in late December. Trump started instituting travel bans on Chinese nationals in early/mid January. By the time the virus migrated to Europe, he instituted travel bans on anyone coming from there.

What would you have done?

So Trump is responsible for a world wide pandemic that no country can control? smh Liberals.

no - donny is very much responsible for the way he has handled things from the start. having meetings behind classified HHS doors without the EXPERTS being allowed to attend was clusterfuck #1.

& so so many bad decisions & outright lies have made this bigley.

clus·ter·fuck
/ˈkləstərˌfək/

noun
vulgar slang•US
noun: clusterfuck; plural noun: clusterfucks; noun: cluster-fuck; plural noun: cluster-fucks
a disastrously mishandled situation or undertaking.

Partisan Hack
Someone who cares more about supporting a particular party or ideology than supporting what is morally right, or factually true.
You may be a partisan hack if:
- the other side is to blame totally for all that is wrong in the country.
- you think its o.k. for judges to legislate from the bench as long as it coincides with your position.
- you won't admit the opposing party probably has as many good and as many bad ideas as your own favorite party.

A) i am an indy, so i have no party.
B) i have voted for (R)s (D)s & the green party
C) i am married to a (R)
D) you are dismissed.

Ah uh...

In what way does that make you objective?

the only thing i am partisan about is my revulsion for your president. it's quite obvious that i am not objective about that.

All people can point to is the lack of testing protocol. Well, it's getting fixed. But none of the liberals can point to anything specific Trump has done to exacerbate the situation.

A little specificity would be nice here.

Lack of testing is huge. Getting people to not worry about it and carry on with their lives as though this were al
Blaming him for the virus? I wonder what clusterfu--- er focus group you got that from?

I'm not blaming him for the virus. Just his part in the response.

Other than the failure to properly test for positives, what about his response is unsatisfactory? What specifically?

having secret meetings at HHS & not allowing the disease control experts to be there.

not wanting our fellow americans to leave that petri dish at sea & come home cause the number would rise.

telling his base to go to work if they have mild symptoms

CONtradicting the experts repeatedly & saying his hunch should be believed over them.

giving a payroll tax cut to solve things that will actually take funds outa medicare in the long run

not getting tested after knowingly being in contact with an infected peron putting many others at risk & only did so cause he was shamed into it.

STILL shaking hands

is that enough for now?

^What he said.

Democrats are hanging further hysteria on creating the idea that perfectly healthy people can be categorized as sick if they can test positive. That would artificially drive the numbers up to well over 100,000.

Sick or not if you test positive then you are a carrier and you put other people at risk. It's just the way the entire fucking world is counting who is infected. But, no, let's just be ignorant and create yet another conspiracy around it you fucking imbecilic child. .
You are a complete idiot. It means nothing to test healthy people who can become positive an hour after the test. Are you testing twice a day? Counting people who test positive as sick only serves to artificially increase the number of sick.

What a fucking fool you are. Why do you think we are not told how many are sick? They don't want you to know how few there are.

Ahhh, but is it a "clusterfuck of Biblical proportions"?

It is the complete and total collapse of the Trump Presidency. Trump is ranting about his re-election chances while frittering away precious months in preparing for the infection, and his staffers are involved in in-fighting and loytalty tests.

So Trump is responsible for a world wide pandemic that no country can control? smh Liberals.

no - donny is very much responsible for the way he has handled things from the start. having meetings behind classified HHS doors without the EXPERTS being allowed to attend was clusterfuck #1.

clus·ter·fuck
/ˈkləstərˌfək/

noun
vulgar slang•US
noun: clusterfuck; plural noun: clusterfucks; noun: cluster-fuck; plural noun: cluster-fucks

Please show where experts weren't allowed to attend.

You cant so you wont.

"I don't take responsibility at all." - Donald J. Trump

Three hours later: Lou Dobbs gets signed 'skyrocketing' Dow chart from Trump after 'signature day'

trump-takes-credit-for-dow.png

Are you fucking kidding me? That really happened?

They have not responded at all until it was too late.

And when would have been an appropriate time to respond? The government was aware of this virus in late December. Trump started instituting travel bans on Chinese nationals in early/mid January. By the time the virus migrated to Europe, he instituted travel bans on anyone coming from there.

What would you have done?

used the guidelines & the WHO test kits as soon as china gave the genetic info to them.

Democrats are hanging further hysteria on creating the idea that perfectly healthy people can be categorized as sick if they can test positive. That would artificially drive the numbers up to well over 100,000.

Sick or not if you test positive then you are a carrier and you put other people at risk. It's just the way the entire fucking world is counting who is infected. But, no, let's just be ignorant and create yet another conspiracy around it you fucking imbecilic child. .
You are a complete idiot. It means nothing to test healthy people who can become positive an hour after the test. Are you testing twice a day? Counting people who test positive as sick only serves to artificially increase the number of sick.

What a fucking fool you are. Why do you think we are not told how many are sick? They don't want you to know how few there are.

No, but it can identify people that may have already been exposed/infected with the virus and may have shown no symptoms. That might go a long way in understanding how the virus is transmitted and if people who show no symptoms might be carriers. If you don't determine that, how are you ever going to get your arms around depth of the outbreak?

clus·ter·fuck
/ˈkləstərˌfək/

noun
vulgar slang•US

Please show where experts weren't allowed to attend.

You cant so you wont.

Politics
March 11, 2020 / 4:29 PM / 4 days ago
Exclusive: White House told federal health agency to classify coronavirus deliberations - sources
Aram Roston, Marisa Taylor
7 Min Read

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The White House has ordered federal health officials to treat top-level coronavirus meetings as classified, an unusual step that has restricted information and hampered the U.S. government’s response to the contagion, according to four Trump administration officials.

The officials said that dozens of classified discussions about such topics as the scope of infections, quarantines and travel restrictions have been held since mid-January in a high-security meeting room at the Department of Health & Human Services (HHS), a key player in the fight against the coronavirus.

Staffers without security clearances, including government experts, were excluded from the interagency meetings, which included video conference calls, the sources said.

“We had some very critical people who did not have security clearances who could not go,” one official said. “These should not be classified meetings. It was unnecessary.”

The sources said the National Security Council (NSC), which advises the president on security issues, ordered the classification.”This came directly from the White House,” one official said.
Exclusive: White House told federal health agency to classify coronavirus deliberations - sources

you're welcome you poorly educated basket dwelling deplorable.

oh & :fu:

Three hours later: Lou Dobbs gets signed 'skyrocketing' Dow chart from Trump after 'signature day'

Ayup.

On Friday, Trump held a press conference and he was asked if he took any responsibility for the government's poor handling of the crisis so far. Trump responded, "No, I don't take responsibility at all."

Toward the end of the press conference, as various CEOs of various companies explained how they were helping to get the test kit ball rolling, the stock market surged a couple thousand points.

Trump took credit and sent an autographed picture of the surge to Lou Dobbs at Fox News.

Nothing sums up Trump better than that. Take no blame for anything, take all the credit.

Harry "The Buck Stops Here" Truman is rolling in his grave.

And that had what effect on the response?

And that had what effect on the virus response? Or are we forgetting that the US Government took the extraordinary step of partnering with the private sector? Yeah. I know, it's hard.

Lying? Where? I haven't seen anyone anywhere accuse the president of lying about the number of cases.

Contradicting the experts repeatedly & saying his hunch should be believed over them.

Given he has assembled the best in the field to oversee this virus response, I would assume they er... "trump" your so called experts. Moreover, he wasn't trusting his hunch or saying anything remotely close to what your accusing him of saying.

Payroll tax cut has not been passed. He proposed it, yes, but it hasn't been passed.

not getting tested after knowingly being in contact with an infected person putting many others at risk & only did so cause he was shamed into it.

Got tested yesterday, came back negative. Where have you been?

STILL shaking hands

And? It is a universal sign of greeting. He's been doing it his entire career. To suddenly say "stop shaking hands" is easier said than done.

What would you rather him do? Gently caress your butthurt?

I would liken the series of events we're undergoing as an "attack" on America. The combined events of the viral pandemic and drop in the stock market are probably the most serious threat we've faced in many years.

So how would you define it? Is this President Trump's "September 11th", as we saw under the Presidency of George W, Bush, or would this be President Trump's "Pearl Harbor", as we saw under Roosevelt

:wtf:?!

upload_2020-3-16_12-1-7.jpeg

How about testing those people who are positive and then putting them under quarantine? Duh!

And the earth is flat too. Go lick some handrails, the world will thank you.

Over the weekend, it became obvious the plans which Trump rolled out on Friday are nowhere near fruition.

The Google web site which Trump promised anyone in America could log onto and see where they could go to be tested for coronavirus does not exist. And Google has announced that when they do roll it out, it will first be beta-tested in San Francisco, not nationwide.

Friday's horseshit presser was right up there with Trump saying a couple weeks ago, "Anyone who wants to be tested can be tested."

It's very good that the mortality rate is improving based on very incomplete statistics. We don't know how many people have the virus as of right now

You know where the complete statistics are, smart alec?

Since we got such a late start that means more will be infected and more will die because we kind of sat on our ass over here and looked at Italy and said "Oh, that sucks for them".

Yeah, that is your hope at least.

Ayup.

On Friday, Trump held a press conference and he was asked if he took any responsibility for the government's poor handling of the crisis so far. Trump responded, "No, I don't take responsibility at all."

Toward the end of the press conference, as various CEOs of various companies explained how they were helping to get the test kit ball rolling, the stock market surged a couple thousand points.

Trump took credit and sent an autographed picture of the surge to Lou Dobbs at Fox News.

Nothing sums up Trump better than that. Take no blame for anything, take all the credit.

Harry "The Buck Stops Here" Truman is rolling in his grave.

I can't believe he signed that. I'd like him to autograph the month of March.

Forum List

Back