Is this President Trump's "9/11" or Trump's "Pearl Harbor"?

Which one would you liken it to? PIck as many as apply

• This is President Trump's "Pearl Harbor"

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • This is President Trump's "September 11th"

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Mehh. What me worry?

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • OMFGWTF!!@! We're all gonna die!!!

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
This is Trump's Hurricane Katrina, but worse. Trump and all his sheep still don't understand the seriousness of this, and when US cases soar to 100k+ they will look as bad as they ever have... but the sheep will still keep sheeping (if that's even a word in that context).

Eh no. It would take at least few thousand deaths and a complete lack of federal response for this to equal Katrina. And you can't say the fed hasn't responded. I dare you to.

And you're calling us sheep?

If Trump inherited Obama's economy, then he also inherited Obama's CDC preparedness.

"But here's the reality: the CDC's budget is now more than 7 percent larger than it was under President Obama's last two budgets. That is, the actual enacted program budgets for the CDC in 2016 and 2017 were both under $7.2 billion, but for 2020 the budget Congress adopted for it is nearly $7.7 billion."

The CDC's Budget Is Larger Now Than Under Obama | Ryan McMaken

what donny did was fire obama's pandemic response team & probably used that cash to fund other areas in CDC.

The Trump administration fired the U.S. pandemic response team in 2018 to cut costs.

Rating

True
About this rating
Did Trump Administration Fire the US Pandemic Response Team?

I ran the White House pandemic office. Trump closed it.
The federal government is moving too slowly, due to a lack of leadership.
By Beth Cameron
Beth Cameron is vice president for global biological policy and programs at the Nuclear Threat Initiative. She previously served as the senior director for global health security and biodefense on the White House National Security Council.
March 13, 2020 at 9:32 AM EDT

When President Trump took office in 2017, the White House’s National Security Council Directorate for Global Health Security and Biodefense survived the transition intact. Its mission was the same as when I was asked to lead the office, established after the Ebola epidemic of 2014: to do everything possible within the vast powers and resources of the U.S. government to prepare for the next disease outbreak and prevent it from becoming an epidemic or pandemic.

One year later, I was mystified when the White House dissolved the office, leaving the country less prepared for pandemics like covid-19.

The U.S. government’s slow and inadequate response to the new coronavirus underscores the need for organized, accountable leadership to prepare for and respond to pandemic threats.
[...]
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...0de09c-6491-11ea-acca-80c22bbee96f_story.html

This is Trump's Hurricane Katrina, but worse. Trump and all his sheep still don't understand the seriousness of this, and when US cases soar to 100k+ they will look as bad as they ever have... but the sheep will still keep sheeping (if that's even a word in that context).

Eh no. It would take at least few thousand deaths and a complete lack of federal response for this to equal Katrina. And you can't say the fed hasn't responded. I dare you to.

And you're calling us sheep?
They have not responded at all until it was too late.

You people have consistently downplayed this virus and the threat it poses, just like Bush did with katrina. Every step of the way Trump has not acknowledged the seriousness of this problem.

Democrats are hanging further hysteria on creating the idea that perfectly healthy people can be categorized as sick if they can test positive. That would artificially drive the numbers up to well over 100,000.

I'm sure Trump would be happy about this:

89911369_3208139709244365_1989016487402143744_n.jpg

But some of you would be hoping for it to be worse. Because TRUMP BAD! OOOGA BOOOGA!!

I'd call it his clusterfuck so far.

So Trump is responsible for a world wide pandemic that no country can control? smh Liberals.

no - donny is very much responsible for the way he has handled things from the start. having meetings behind classified HHS doors without the EXPERTS being allowed to attend was clusterfuck #1.

& so so many bad decisions & outright lies have made this bigley.

clus·ter·fuck
/ˈkləstərˌfək/

noun
vulgar slang•US
noun: clusterfuck; plural noun: clusterfucks; noun: cluster-fuck; plural noun: cluster-fucks
a disastrously mishandled situation or undertaking.

Partisan Hack
Someone who cares more about supporting a particular party or ideology than supporting what is morally right, or factually true.
You may be a partisan hack if:
- the other side is to blame totally for all that is wrong in the country.
- you think its o.k. for judges to legislate from the bench as long as it coincides with your position.
- you won't admit the opposing party probably has as many good and as many bad ideas as your own favorite party.

A) i am an indy, so i have no party.
B) i have voted for (R)s (D)s & the green party
C) i am married to a (R)
D) you are dismissed.

Democrats are hanging further hysteria on creating the idea that perfectly healthy people can be categorized as sick if they can test positive. That would artificially drive the numbers up to well over 100,000.

Sick or not if you test positive then you are a carrier and you put other people at risk. It's just the way the entire fucking world is counting who is infected. But, no, let's just be ignorant and create yet another conspiracy around it you fucking imbecilic child. .

I would liken the series of events we're undergoing as an "attack" on America. The combined events of the viral pandemic and drop in the stock market are probably the most serious threat we've faced in many years.

So how would you define it? Is this President Trump's "September 11th", as we saw under the Presidency of George W, Bush, or would this be President Trump's "Pearl Harbor", as we saw under Roosevelt?

battleship-attack-Pearl-Harbor-Japanese-Hawaii-December-7-1941.jpg

Either way, he is going to man up, be he held accountable, and not blame it on a Coptic Christian making a video.

So Trump is responsible for a world wide pandemic that no country can control? smh Liberals.

no - donny is very much responsible for the way he has handled things from the start. having meetings behind classified HHS doors without the EXPERTS being allowed to attend was clusterfuck #1.

& so so many bad decisions & outright lies have made this bigley.

clus·ter·fuck
/ˈkləstərˌfək/

noun
vulgar slang•US
noun: clusterfuck; plural noun: clusterfucks; noun: cluster-fuck; plural noun: cluster-fucks
a disastrously mishandled situation or undertaking.

Partisan Hack
Someone who cares more about supporting a particular party or ideology than supporting what is morally right, or factually true.
You may be a partisan hack if:
- the other side is to blame totally for all that is wrong in the country.
- you think its o.k. for judges to legislate from the bench as long as it coincides with your position.
- you won't admit the opposing party probably has as many good and as many bad ideas as your own favorite party.

A) i am an indy, so i have no party.
B) i have voted for (R)s (D)s & the green party
C) i am married to a (R)
D) you are dismissed.

Ah uh...

In what way does that make you objective?

All people can point to is the lack of testing protocol. Well, it's getting fixed. But none of the liberals can point to anything specific Trump has done to exacerbate the situation.

A little specificity would be nice here.

I would liken the series of events we're undergoing as an "attack" on America. The combined events of the viral pandemic and drop in the stock market are probably the most serious threat we've faced in many years.

So how would you define it? Is this President Trump's "September 11th", as we saw under the Presidency of George W, Bush, or would this be President Trump's "Pearl Harbor", as we saw under Roosevelt?

battleship-attack-Pearl-Harbor-Japanese-Hawaii-December-7-1941.jpg

Democrats have made (manufactured) it so.

Blaming him for the virus? I wonder what clusterfu--- er focus group you got that from?

I'm not blaming him for the virus. Just his part in the response.

See previous reply. His response saved lives. That is an undeniable fact. Here, for your edification:

89911369_3208139709244365_1989016487402143744_n.jpg

It's very good that the mortality rate is improving based on very incomplete statistics. We don't know how many people have the virus as of right now. Since we got suh a late start that means more will be infected and more will die becuase we kind of sat on our ass over here and looked at Italy and said "Oh, that sucks for them".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back