Is this President Trump's "9/11" or Trump's "Pearl Harbor"?

Which one would you liken it to? PIck as many as apply

• This is President Trump's "Pearl Harbor"

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • This is President Trump's "September 11th"

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Mehh. What me worry?

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • OMFGWTF!!@! We're all gonna die!!!

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
It's very good that the mortality rate is improving based on very incomplete statistics. We don't know how many people have the virus as of right now

You know where the complete statistics are, smart alec?

They don't exist. We haven't been able to test enough people. Are you even paying attention?

Since we got such a late start that means more will be infected and more will die because we kind of sat on our ass over here and looked at Italy and said "Oh, that sucks for them".

Yeah, that is your hope at least.

No, I don't know anyone who needs this in their life right now.

firing the pandemic response team.

And that had what effect on the response?

having secret meetings at HHS & not allowing the disease control experts to be there.

And that had what effect on the virus response? Or are we forgetting that the US Government took the extraordinary step of partnering with the private sector? Yeah. I know, it's hard.

lying about the number of cases.

Lying? Where? I haven't seen anyone anywhere accuse the president of lying about the number of cases.

Contradicting the experts repeatedly & saying his hunch should be believed over them.

Given he has assembled the best in the field to oversee this virus response, I would assume they er... "trump" your so called experts. Moreover, he wasn't trusting his hunch or saying anything remotely close to what your accusing him of saying.

giving a payroll tax cut to solve things that will actually take funds outa medicare in the long run

Payroll tax cut has not been passed. He proposed it, yes, but it hasn't been passed.

not getting tested after knowingly being in contact with an infected person putting many others at risk & only did so cause he was shamed into it.

Got tested yesterday, came back negative. Where have you been?

STILL shaking hands

And? It is a universal sign of greeting. He's been doing it his entire career. To suddenly say "stop shaking hands" is easier said than done.

What would you rather him do? Gently caress your butthurt?

i'm surprised you don't have butthurt after all that ankle grabbing for donny you just did there. :auiqs.jpg:

having secret meetings at HHS & not allowing the disease control experts to be there.

And that had what effect on the virus response? Or are we forgetting that the US Government took the extraordinary step of partnering with the private sector? Yeah. I know, it's hard.

Lying? Where? I haven't seen anyone anywhere accuse the president of lying about the number of cases.

Contradicting the experts repeatedly & saying his hunch should be believed over them.

Given he has assembled the best in the field to oversee this virus response, I would assume they er... "trump" your so called experts. Moreover, he wasn't trusting his hunch or saying anything remotely close to what your accusing him of saying.

giving a payroll tax cut to solve things that will actually take funds outa medicare in the long run

Payroll tax cut has not been passed. He proposed it, yes, but it hasn't been passed.

not getting tested after knowingly being in contact with an infected person putting many others at risk & only did so cause he was shamed into it.

STILL shaking hands

And? It is a universal sign of greeting. He's been doing it his entire career. To suddenly say "stop shaking hands" is easier said than done.

i'm surprised you don't have butthurt after all that ankle grabbing for donny you just did there. :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, you don't have a cogent response. Only your head firmly entrenched up your backside.

"I don't take responsibility at all." - Donald J. Trump

Three hours later: Lou Dobbs gets signed 'skyrocketing' Dow chart from Trump after 'signature day'

trump-takes-credit-for-dow.png

So, explain to me how the outdated CDC protocols for epidemics were Trump's responsibility?

donny could have & should have had that waived & gone straight for the WHO test kits & guidelines.

STILL shaking hands

Yeah, you don't have a cogent response. Only your head firmly entrenched up your backside.

^ best ironic post today.

How about testing those people who are positive and then putting them under quarantine? Duh!

"Testing people who are positive"

Joy, you need to test people to know if they are positive. Just FYI.

That's what I mean idiot. Test people and the ones who are positive can be put under quarantine. Why did you remove the post I was responding to that I had quoted?

Then why are you focusing all of your anger at Trump? The lack of testing protocol for this kind of pandemic was years in the making, dating back long before he became president. As much as 16,000 people died of H1N1 before Obama responded. I don't hear a damned thing out of you. Obama had a chance to revamp the testing protocols when that pandemic struck, but did he? No. If you want to be cynical, we could blame Obama for this testing debacle, not Trump. But yeah. That wouldn't be fair either.

They don't exist. We haven't been able to test enough people. Are you even paying attention?

As the number of tests increase, the number of positives increase. So, so based off of that picture I posted, the tests and positives are/will be increasing exponentially, but the number of deaths from the virus remains a fraction of that. Basic reasoning Joy.

Last edited:
I'd call it his clusterfuck so far.

Ahhh, but is it a "clusterfuck of Biblical proportions"?

It's a beautiful thing to see. All you tards panicking in fear, running around, grabbing TP off the shelf like it went out of style, cashing in all your stocks while they are still high, hiding in your closest, over a flu bug, the likes of which we've already gone through 18 other variants since 2003!

You all deserve what you get.

In another month, the virus will be abating.
People will be taking that money they sold high and will be buying low.
People will make a killing out of this.

You've shown the elite how easy you are to control.

How about testing those people who are positive and then putting them under quarantine? Duh!

"Testing people who are positive"

Joy, you need to test people to know if they are positive. Just FYI.

That's what I mean idiot. Test people and the ones who are positive can be put under quarantine. Why did you remove the post I was responding to that I had quoted?

Er, because I directly quoted your post only, that is me utilizing the proper mechanics of this website. Not against the rules.

Last edited:

Three hours later: Lou Dobbs gets signed 'skyrocketing' Dow chart from Trump after 'signature day'

So, explain to me how the outdated CDC protocols for epidemics were Trump's responsibility?
Trump's CDC director has a history of controversial opinions on controlling viruses

Redfield was not the Trump administration’s first choice for CDC director; she resigned after she was found to have traded tobacco stocks while running the CDC. Despite loud calls from CDC watchdogs like the Center for Science in the Public Interest, which accused Redfield of having a bad record “and an extreme religious agenda,” Redfield was appointed in 2018.

It's a beautiful thing to see. All you tards panicking in fear, running around, grabbing TP off the shelf like it went out of style, cashing in all your stocks while they are still high, hiding in your closest, over a flu bug, the likes of which we've already gone through 18 other variants since 2003!

QFP

donny could have & should have had that waived & gone straight for the WHO test kits & guidelines.

Like I just got through telling Joy, why didn't it occur to Obama to fix this problem when H1N1 struck? He spent half of his first term focusing on passing healthcare reform, but fixing the CDC testing protocol? Not so much.

Those are the same tards who laughed at the preppers for years while we prepared by making sure we had guns, ammunition, food, protective gear, and other survival supplies.

Not laughing now, are they?

I would liken the series of events we're undergoing as an "attack" on America. The combined events of the viral pandemic and drop in the stock market are probably the most serious threat we've faced in many years.

So how would you define it? Is this President Trump's "September 11th", as we saw under the Presidency of George W, Bush, or would this be President Trump's "Pearl Harbor", as we saw under Roosevelt?

battleship-attack-Pearl-Harbor-Japanese-Hawaii-December-7-1941.jpg

Just another nail among the many in the administration coffin. Did you expect more from him?

Trump's CDC director has a history of controversial opinions on controlling viruses

Redfield was not the Trump administration’s first choice for CDC director; she resigned after she was found to have traded tobacco stocks while running the CDC. Despite loud calls from CDC watchdogs like the Center for Science in the Public Interest, which accused Redfield of having a bad record “and an extreme religious agenda,” Redfield was appointed in 2018.

Insufficient response.

How were the outdated testing protocols Trump's fault?

Then why are you focusing all of your anger at Trump? The lack of testing protocol for this kind of pandemic was years in the making, dating back long before he became president. A 16,000 people died of H1N1 before Obama responded. I don't hear a damned thing out of you. Obama had a chance to revamp the testing protocols when that pandemic struck, but did he? No. If you want to be cynical, we could blame Obama for this testing debacle, not Trump. But yeah. That wouldn't be fair either.

As the number of tests increase, the number of positives increase. So, so based off of that picture I posted, the tests and positives are/will be increasing exponentially, but the number of deaths from the virus remains a fraction of that. Basic reasoning Joy.

It was not years in the making. The WHO offered tests, we declined.

I'm not focusing all my anger at Trump just like I don't for most of my life outside this board. However, here is concentrated source of Trump style ignorance.

As far as the final mortality rate, you don't know what it's going to be. Hopefully it goes down however we should be realistic to the fact that this isn't the flu and the mortality rate is much higher.

I'm going to ignore the H1N1 bullshit lies as the truth has been posted over and over again and you guys keep ignoring it.

QFP

What does Quality Family Planning have to do with anything?

Forum List

Back