Is this President Trump's "9/11" or Trump's "Pearl Harbor"?

Which one would you liken it to? PIck as many as apply

• This is President Trump's "Pearl Harbor"

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • This is President Trump's "September 11th"

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Mehh. What me worry?

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • OMFGWTF!!@! We're all gonna die!!!

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
It's been answered, you just too much of a dumbfuck to understand what was said. That's on you, faun because nobody
can fix your kind of stupid.
Slobbers the idiot who thinks I said Impeached Trump called COVID-19 a hoax.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I'll answer the question for you that you refuse to answer -- there was no "hoax," this really is as serious as the left, and others, claimed it is.
Idiot.....as serious as what's going on in grocery stores? That is your ilk whipping up the frenzy using the
media. You are one dumbfuck, faun....embrace it. Like I said....can't fix your kind of stupid
LOL

You can't even get my position right on what Imoeached Trump called a hoax even though I clarified it 3 times (so far). You really are in no position to project it's others who are the idiots. And you think people are wrong for stocking up on supplies during a period where we see entire corporations shutting down? Or in the case of Italy, an entire country locking down?
:auiqs.jpg: Boy, your dumbfuckery is on display just for the sake of showing your masters that you're a good soldier. sad

There is no need to for the hysteria that you are onboard with. PERIOD! Your to be laughed at :laughing0301:

By the way, faun, It's "Impeached", not "imoeached". :auiqs.jpg: idiot
Hey thanks, you found a typo. Want a job as my secretary to keep looking for typos?

That availability aside, why not answer the question.... are people not wise to stock up on supplies?

Oh, wait, you don't actually answer questions. You just troll.
I've made my point....and if you can't extrapolate an answer to your question from what I've given.....you're stupid.

icon_rolleyes.gif

I'll answer the question for you that you refuse to answer -- there was no "hoax," this really is as serious as the left, and others, claimed it is.
Idiot.....as serious as what's going on in grocery stores? That is your ilk whipping up the frenzy using the
media. You are one dumbfuck, faun....embrace it. Like I said....can't fix your kind of stupid
LOL

You can't even get my position right on what Imoeached Trump called a hoax even though I clarified it 3 times (so far). You really are in no position to project it's others who are the idiots. And you think people are wrong for stocking up on supplies during a period where we see entire corporations shutting down? Or in the case of Italy, an entire country locking down?

Oh look, he has no idea how stupid his fav game akes him lok...how precious. You're too stupid to know that you agree with m.
You look like you're posting drunk. How sad. :(

So maybe you can explain, even in your drunken stupor, why people shouldn't be stocking up on supplies given communities around the globe have been going on lock down...
To stem the spread of the new coronavirus, roughly 7 million people in seven counties were instructed to "shelter in place" and were prohibited from leaving their homes except for "essential" activities such as purchasing food, medicine and other necessities. Most businesses closed, with the exception of grocery stores, pharmacies, restaurants (for takeout and delivery only), hospitals, gas stations, banks and a handful of others.
https://www.usnews.com/news/healthi...oronavirus-lockdown-foreshadows-whats-to-come
Sounds like you agree with stocking up. So why are you criticizing folks for doing just that?

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

:auiqs.jpg: Boy, your dumbfuckery is on display just for the sake of showing your masters that you're a good soldier. sad

There is no need to for the hysteria that you are onboard with. PERIOD! Your to be laughed at :laughing0301:

By the way, faun, It's "Impeached", not "imoeached". :auiqs.jpg: idiot
Hey thanks, you found a typo. Want a job as my secretary to keep looking for typos?

That availability aside, why not answer the question.... are people not wise to stock up on supplies?

Oh, wait, you don't actually answer questions. You just troll.
I've made my point....and if you can't extrapolate an answer to your question from what I've given.....you're stupid.
LOLOL

Idiot, you're answering questions I'm not asking. I didn't ask you if Impeached Trump did the right thing or not; yet you still answered he's not perfect. And that was the answer you gave when I actually asked if the Democrats' position was a hoax, why did Impeached Trump declare a national emergency?

LOL

Oh look, he has no idea how stupid his fav game akes him lok...how precious. You're too stupid to know that you agree with m.

So maybe you can explain, even in your drunken stupor, why people shouldn't be stocking up on supplies given communities around the globe have been going on lock down...
To stem the spread of the new coronavirus, roughly 7 million people in seven counties were instructed to "shelter in place" and were prohibited from leaving their homes except for "essential" activities such as purchasing food, medicine and other necessities. Most businesses closed, with the exception of grocery stores, pharmacies, restaurants (for takeout and delivery only), hospitals, gas stations, banks and a handful of others.
https://www.usnews.com/news/healthi...oronavirus-lockdown-foreshadows-whats-to-come
Sounds like you agree with stocking up. So why are you criticizing folks for doing just that?
:auiqs.jpg: If that's what you got from my post then you are proving my point about you.
Why hoard if the grocery stores are going to remain open?

You are the one who seemed to have thought that everything would have been closed down, I just showed that you were wrong in your inference.

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

Sure thing, pick on typos. It fits you kid.
LOLOL

Pointing out you appear drunk was not all I posted. I also asked you why people shouldn't be stocking up on supplies given communities around the globe have been going on lock down...

It appears you used my pointing out you appear to be posting drunk as an excuse to avoid answering that. :mm:

LOL

Sure thing, pick on typos. It fits you kid.
LOLOL

Pointing out you appear drunk was not all I posted. I also asked you why people shouldn't be stocking up on supplies given communities around the globe have been going on lock down...

It appears you used my pointing out you appear to be posting drunk as an excuse to avoid answering that. :mm:

I belive you are retarded kid, truly do. Did I ever say I didn't? No, in fact I told you I already had stocked up. You aren't very good at this son.

Last edited:
LOL

:auiqs.jpg: If that's what you got from my post then you are proving my point about you.

You are the one who seemed to have thought that everything would have been closed down, I just showed that you were wrong in your inference.
Dumbfuck, this is what many face when going to grocery stores that are "open"...

5e6d0a19084d9.image.jpg

... being "open" isn't enough to get ahold of these necessities. That was the dumbest answer you could have given. :eusa_doh:

I would liken the series of events we're undergoing as an "attack" on America. The combined events of the viral pandemic and drop in the stock market are probably the most serious threat we've faced in many years.

So how would you define it? Is this President Trump's "September 11th", as we saw under the Presidency of George W, Bush, or would this be President Trump's "Pearl Harbor", as we saw under Roosevelt?

battleship-attack-Pearl-Harbor-Japanese-Hawaii-December-7-1941.jpg

Tom Steyer has said he hopes it is Trumps "Katrina".

Dumbfuck, this is what many face when going to grocery stores that are "open"...

5e6d0a19084d9.image.jpg

... being "open" isn't enough to get ahold of these necessities. That was the dumbest answer you could have given. :eusa_doh:
If not for the mass hysteria from your ilk and the media peddling the mass hysteria for the sake of politics, this wouldn't be happening.
That IS MY POINT, YOU DUMBFUCK..
It didn't happen when the H1N1 pandemic was going on because you messiah was in office and the media wasn't whipping up a frenzy.
If you had an IQ larger than your shoe size you would understand what I've been saying all along. Sadly, you don't.

Last edited:

Yeah, China fucked up and Trump told use they were doing a great job. What does that have to do with us not being prepared? That tweet was January 14th, by early February our government should have known to start rallying the troops and preparing it's citizens.

Anyway, today I'm not so interested in politics.

Yeah, China fucked up and Trump told use they were doing a great job. What does that have to do with us not being prepared? That tweet was January 14th, by early February our government should have known to start rallying the troops and preparing it's citizens.

There is never a day in your life when you arent driving for the political advantage of the ruling class.

There is never a day in your life when you arent driving for the political advantage of the ruling class.

If you're looking to target your blame on just China that would be a mistake.

Anyway, whatever.

I would liken the series of events we're undergoing as an "attack" on America. The combined events of the viral pandemic and drop in the stock market are probably the most serious threat we've faced in many years.

So how would you define it? Is this President Trump's "September 11th", as we saw under the Presidency of George W, Bush, or would this be President Trump's "Pearl Harbor", as we saw under Roosevelt?

Tom Steyer has said he hopes it is Trumps "Katrina".

Actually it was Mayor Ray Nagin's Katrina. The left just didn't hate him as much as they did GW.

5e6d0a19084d9.image.jpg

If not for the mass hysteria from your ilk and the media peddling the mass hysteria for the sake of politics, this wouldn't be happening.
That IS MY POINT, YOU DUMBFUCK..
It didn't happen when the H1N1 pandemic was going on because you messiah was in office and the media wasn't whipping up a frenzy.
If you had an IQ larger than your shoe size you would understand what I've been saying all along. Sadly, you don't.
LOL

You don't even know what you're saying. First you accuse me of claiming Impeached Trump called COVID-19 a hoax when in reality, I never did. Then you claimed stocking up on necessities wasn't necessary because stores are still opened. Then when showed the shelves are barren, it doesn't matter if stores are open, you blame Liberals and the media while crying about Obama. :cuckoo:

Rightardism runs deep in you.

The reason there wasn't this level of panic was not your boogeyman, it was because Swine flu was a relatively mild strain of the flu; compared to COVID-19 which has a significantly higher death rate. At the same time, we see countries like Italy enforcing a nation-wide lock down. This is a much more serious virus than N1H1 which is why Impeached Trump has already declared a national emergency-- which is the point you're incapable of grasping.

Actually it's his Waterloo

Wait a minute..........................didn't Trump say that he wasn't responsible for this? If he's not responsible, then it can't be either. (At least, that is the common delusion among his supporters). Ya gotta blame the Chinese.

Forum List

Back