Is this President Trump's "9/11" or Trump's "Pearl Harbor"?

Which one would you liken it to? PIck as many as apply

• This is President Trump's "Pearl Harbor"

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • This is President Trump's "September 11th"

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Mehh. What me worry?

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • OMFGWTF!!@! We're all gonna die!!!

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
Coronavirus is far more deadly than was Swine flu.

The first case of Coronavirus detected in the U.S. was on January 24th, 54 days ago. The first case of Swine flu detected in the U.S. was on April 15th, 2009. 54 days later was the first week on June.

Comparing the numbers based on those dates...

Coronavirus

Cases: 6534
Deaths: 116
Percent: 1.78
Ratio: 17,753 per million

Swine flu

Cases: 17855
Deaths: 44
Percent: 0.25
Ratio: 2,464 per million
Obviously you play the numbers game, faun.
Here ya go.
From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.
2009 H1N1 Pandemic

Seems the virus got away from Obama even after his public health emergency. Perhaps if he had done the right thing and declare
a National Emergency before Nov. some of those would have lived. But, you and joy will always be Obama's little soldiers. idiot

You're comparing the complete history of H1N1 to just the beginning of CORVID-19. And you're only doing this because the president convinced you that concern over this virus is a hoax. You've been duped and even Trump (sort of) is off this message, but here you are stuck defending it and it's people like you who aren't taking it seriously that put the health of those most vulnerable at risk. Thanks, asshole.
Not at all, I'm doing so because I'm showing that Obama dropped the ball, and knuckleheads like you gave him a pass.
Trump was much more expedient in getting the national Emergency aid started than Obama did.
If you want to see the epitome of an "asshole' try looking in the mirror, daring. Sneak up on it before it breaks.

It's been disproven time and time again and you keep ignoring it.

However, quite simply who gives a shit? We are here now,TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. Isolate yourself. Maybe get off the internet too because you're down playing what we are facing and others (probably you) will not commit to ending the virus.

No it hasn't.

View attachment 313238

Ahh, somebody set you up with a meme, didn't even have to think about it.

Obviously you play the numbers game, faun.
Here ya go.
From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.
2009 H1N1 Pandemic

Seems the virus got away from Obama even after his public health emergency. Perhaps if he had done the right thing and declare
a National Emergency before Nov. some of those would have lived. But, you and joy will always be Obama's little soldiers. idiot

You're comparing the complete history of H1N1 to just the beginning of CORVID-19. And you're only doing this because the president convinced you that concern over this virus is a hoax. You've been duped and even Trump (sort of) is off this message, but here you are stuck defending it and it's people like you who aren't taking it seriously that put the health of those most vulnerable at risk. Thanks, asshole.
Not at all, I'm doing so because I'm showing that Obama dropped the ball, and knuckleheads like you gave him a pass.
Trump was much more expedient in getting the national Emergency aid started than Obama did.
If you want to see the epitome of an "asshole' try looking in the mirror, daring. Sneak up on it before it breaks.

However, quite simply who gives a shit? We are here now,TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. Isolate yourself. Maybe get off the internet too because you're down playing what we are facing and others (probably you) will not commit to ending the virus.

No it hasn't.

View attachment 313238

LOL, your "hero" dawdled and american's died..
Deal with it.

That's over a period of a year. I'm comparing apples to apples. The first 54 days during the onset of H1N1 in the U.S. compared to the first 54 days during the onset of COVID-19.

Based on the current figures, IF the death rate continues at it's current trajectory and continues for a year, some 33,000 people will die from this virus in the U.S.

So what the fuck is your point?
The key word is..."if", faun. The National Emergency Act has already been implemented....something your messiah
dragged his feet on....for obvious reasons.
That frees up federal funding. There is no cure nor will there be. Hopefully, a vaccine will be discovered. Still, as of now, COVID-19 is far deadlier than Swine flu was.

But how could this have been a hoax by Democrats if it was critical enough to warrant a national emergency?
So you're still fixated on what Trump meant with democrats creating a hoax of hysteria, I see. I can't fix that for you,
that is the basis for the lefts current drum beat. Go with it,it's all the liberals have.
Having said that, Trump is doing a pretty good job dealing with the virus. He's not perfect and no president has been perfect
when dealing with a pandemic, he's just being held to a higher standard than any other president has been.
Trump 2020
LOL

You can't answer the question?

If this is such a crisis to the extent Impeached Trump declared a national emergency, how was it a hoax by Democrats?
I've answered your question, you just refuse to accept it, faun. Your being political about it right down to your
"Impeached Trumped":auiqs.jpg: You people are so transparent.
The virus was never considered a hoax, the hysteria from the left was considered the hoax.
Now go play politics.
Dumbfuck, I didn't say the virus was considered a hoax. You're beyond help.

And no, you didn't answer my question as I didn't ask you if Impeached Trump is doing a good job handling this crisis. I asked you how is it a hoax by Democrats if Impeached Trump declared this a national emergency.

You're so busy rubbing your only two functioning brain cells together to form a spark, you can't even understand the question.

No it hasn't.

View attachment 313238

Deal with it.

It's actually not true, but this is a new day and a new challenge.

No it hasn't.

View attachment 313238

Deal with it.

It's actually not true, but this is a new day and a new challenge.

Nope, it's all true.

The key word is..."if", faun. The National Emergency Act has already been implemented....something your messiah
dragged his feet on....for obvious reasons.
That frees up federal funding. There is no cure nor will there be. Hopefully, a vaccine will be discovered. Still, as of now, COVID-19 is far deadlier than Swine flu was.

But how could this have been a hoax by Democrats if it was critical enough to warrant a national emergency?
So you're still fixated on what Trump meant with democrats creating a hoax of hysteria, I see. I can't fix that for you,
that is the basis for the lefts current drum beat. Go with it,it's all the liberals have.
Having said that, Trump is doing a pretty good job dealing with the virus. He's not perfect and no president has been perfect
when dealing with a pandemic, he's just being held to a higher standard than any other president has been.
Trump 2020
LOL

If this is such a crisis to the extent Impeached Trump declared a national emergency, how was it a hoax by Democrats?
I've answered your question, you just refuse to accept it, faun. Your being political about it right down to your
The virus was never considered a hoax, the hysteria from the left was considered the hoax.
Now go play politics.

And no, you didn't answer my question as I didn't ask you if Impeached Trump is doing a good job handling this crisis. I asked you how is it a hoax by Democrats if Impeached Trump declared this a national emergency.

You're so busy rubbing your only two functioning brain cells together to form a spark, you can't even understand the question.

Rump is in fact doing a fine job with this. You need to broaden your informational sources.

Last edited:

Trump 2020
LOL

Now go play politics.

Rump is in fact doing a fine job with this. You need to broaden your inormational sources.
So maybe you'd care to take a stab at this since Meister pussied out of it....

Impeached Trump claimed this was just another Democrat hoax. How is that true since he declared this a national emergency?

Trump 2020
LOL

Now go play politics.

Rump is in fact doing a fine job with this. You need to broaden your inormational sources.

"
On the heels of the president’s announcement of a sweeping travel ban from other countries and declaration of emergency, a Sunday CNN chyron read: “Trump on Coronavirus: From ‘Hoax’ to National Emergency.”

The trouble is that Trump never called the coronavirus a “hoax” — this is an inaccurate and misleading distortion of what he has said, created and propagated by major media. And CNN won’t stop repeating it.

On Feb. 28, Washington Post columnist Dana Milbank tweeted out, “Remember this moment: Trump, in South Carolina, just called the coronavirus a ‘hoax.’ ” The tweet has since been “liked” more than 162,000 times. Milbank subsequently wrote a column repeating the claim."

"But anyone watching Trump’s rally in the Palmetto State that day knows this wasn’t what Trump said. “Trump said that when he used the word ‘hoax,’ he was referring to Democrats finding fault with his administration’s response to coronavirus, not the virus itself,” noted FactCheck.org, which generally leans left. Milbank was forced to update his column, noting “Trump said Saturday the ‘hoax’ referred to [was] Democrats’ pinning blame for the virus” on him."
https://nypost.com/2020/03/16/even-...sis-liberal-media-cant-resist-spreading-lies/

Of particular note: " Milbank was forced to update his column, noting “Trump said Saturday the ‘hoax’ referred to [was] Democrats’ pinning blame for the virus” on him.
"

Don't bother with your traditional Nuh-Uh response.

Trump 2020
LOL

Now go play politics.

Impeached Trump claimed this was just another Democrat hoax. How is that true since he declared this a national emergency?

"
On the heels of the president’s announcement of a sweeping travel ban from other countries and declaration of emergency, a Sunday CNN chyron read: “Trump on Coronavirus: From ‘Hoax’ to National Emergency.”

The trouble is that Trump never called the coronavirus a “hoax” — this is an inaccurate and misleading distortion of what he has said, created and propagated by major media. And CNN won’t stop repeating it.

On Feb. 28, Washington Post columnist Dana Milbank tweeted out, “Remember this moment: Trump, in South Carolina, just called the coronavirus a ‘hoax.’ ” The tweet has since been “liked” more than 162,000 times. Milbank subsequently wrote a column repeating the claim."

"But anyone watching Trump’s rally in the Palmetto State that day knows this wasn’t what Trump said. “Trump said that when he used the word ‘hoax,’ he was referring to Democrats finding fault with his administration’s response to coronavirus, not the virus itself,” noted FactCheck.org, which generally leans left. Milbank was forced to update his column, noting “Trump said Saturday the ‘hoax’ referred to [was] Democrats’ pinning blame for the virus” on him."
https://nypost.com/2020/03/16/even-...sis-liberal-media-cant-resist-spreading-lies/

Of particular note: " Milbank was forced to update his column, noting “Trump said Saturday the ‘hoax’ referred to [was] Democrats’ pinning blame for the virus” on him.
"

LOL

Now go play politics.

"

"

I see you're just as big of a dumbfuck as Meister. :eusa_doh:

I never said Impeached Trump call the coronavirus a hoax. I said from the day he made that comment he was talking about Democrats politicizing the virus.

Now that we've established you didn't understand my question the first time, and we re-established you're a fucking idiot, care to try again? Or are you too, like Meister, going to completely screw up all comprehension of what I actually asked and pussy away from answering?

Now go play politics.

"

"

I never said Impeached Trump call the coronavirus a hoax. I said from the day he made that comment he was talking about Democrats politicizing the virus.

Now that we've established you didn't understand my question the first time, and we re-established you're a fucking idiot, care to try again? Or are you too, like Meister, going to completely screw up all comprehension of what I actually asked and pussy away from answering?
It's been answered, you just too much of a dumbfuck to understand what was said. That's on you, faun because nobody
can fix your kind of stupid.

"

"

It's been answered, you just too much of a dumbfuck to understand what was said. That's on you, faun because nobody
Slobbers the idiot who thinks I said Impeached Trump called COVID-19 a hoax.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I'll answer the question for you that you refuse to answer -- there was no "hoax," this really is as serious as the left, and others, claimed it is.

"

"

icon_rolleyes.gif

I'll answer the question for you that you refuse to answer -- there was no "hoax," this really is as serious as the left, and others, claimed it is.
Idiot.....as serious as what's going on in grocery stores? That is your ilk whipping up the frenzy using the
media. You are one dumbfuck, faun....embrace it. Like I said....can't fix your kind of stupid

"

"

icon_rolleyes.gif

Idiot.....as serious as what's going on in grocery stores? That is your ilk whipping up the frenzy using the
media. You are one dumbfuck, faun....embrace it. Like I said....can't fix your kind of stupid
LOL

You can't even get my position right on what Imoeached Trump called a hoax even though I clarified it 3 times (so far). You really are in no position to project it's others who are the idiots. And you think people are wrong for stocking up on supplies during a period where we see entire corporations shutting down? Or in the case of Italy, an entire country locking down?

"

"

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

You can't even get my position right on what Imoeached Trump called a hoax even though I clarified it 3 times (so far). You really are in no position to project it's others who are the idiots. And you think people are wrong for stocking up on supplies during a period where we see entire corporations shutting down? Or in the case of Italy, an entire country locking down?

Oh look, he has no idea how stupid his fav game akes him lok...how precious. You're too stupid to know that you agree with m.

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

Oh look, he has no idea how stupid his fav game akes him lok...how precious. You're too stupid to know that you agree with m.
You look like you're posting drunk. How sad. :(

So maybe you can explain, even in your drunken stupor, why people shouldn't be stocking up on supplies given communities around the globe have been going on lock down...

"

"

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

:auiqs.jpg: Boy, your dumbfuckery is on display just for the sake of showing your masters that you're a good soldier. sad

There is no need to for the hysteria that you are onboard with. PERIOD! Your to be laughed at :laughing0301:

By the way, faun, It's "Impeached", not "imoeached". :auiqs.jpg: idiot

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

So maybe you can explain, even in your drunken stupor, why people shouldn't be stocking up on supplies given communities around the globe have been going on lock down...
To stem the spread of the new coronavirus, roughly 7 million people in seven counties were instructed to "shelter in place" and were prohibited from leaving their homes except for "essential" activities such as purchasing food, medicine and other necessities. Most businesses closed, with the exception of grocery stores, pharmacies, restaurants (for takeout and delivery only), hospitals, gas stations, banks and a handful of others.
https://www.usnews.com/news/healthi...oronavirus-lockdown-foreshadows-whats-to-come

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

Sure thing, pick on typos. It fits you kid.

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

:auiqs.jpg: Boy, your dumbfuckery is on display just for the sake of showing your masters that you're a good soldier. sad

There is no need to for the hysteria that you are onboard with. PERIOD! Your to be laughed at :laughing0301:

By the way, faun, It's "Impeached", not "imoeached". :auiqs.jpg: idiot
Hey thanks, you found a typo. Want a job as my secretary to keep looking for typos?

That availability aside, why not answer the question.... are people not wise to stock up on supplies?

Oh, wait, you don't actually answer questions. You just troll.

Forum List

Back