Is this President Trump's "9/11" or Trump's "Pearl Harbor"?

Which one would you liken it to? PIck as many as apply

• This is President Trump's "Pearl Harbor"

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • This is President Trump's "September 11th"

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Mehh. What me worry?

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • OMFGWTF!!@! We're all gonna die!!!

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
Trump dismissed coronavirus pandemic worry in January — now claims he long warned about it
“It’s going to be just fine,” Trump assured Kernen during the interview at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.

“We have it totally under control.”
Trump dismissed coronavirus pandemic worry in January — now claims he long warned about it
Trump proclaimed it would be over by now
And?
And it isn't. It is getting worse by the hour.

And?

It's not, he downplayed it from the beginning and now a bunch of wingnuts think the severity is a hoax and most likely will endanger others.
Because Trump didn't freak out and exhibit hysteria that you and your ilk displayed for ONE REASON doesn't mean he's not on top of it.
By the way, I'm looking for your posts when the H1N1 virus was running rampant, can't find anything so far, minion. Your masters must love you.

He literally lied about the number sick and when we'd be out of this and then said that any concern was a hoax. Now, I'm hearing all around my neighborhood (full of wingnuts) that they aren't going to follow any sort of social distancing and think it's some sort of government plot.

H1N1 had a much slower start, it's not the same thing and that you want to go back in time and play politics and the wingnuts have often lied about time frames of what happened (which have been debunked multiple times) does nothing to remedy what is happening now.

You hear things and you assume things. Trump is doing a good job with handling this virus. Even called for a National Emergency in
a more timely manner than did your Obama. He can now have access for more funds to combat the virus.

Sept. 9, 2009
US Swine Flu Death Toll Includes 36 Children, Report
swine flu virus A(H1N1), two thirds of whom had one or more high risk medical conditions. Over 90 per cent of the children who had medical conditions had neurodevelopmental disorders such as developmental delay or cerebral palsy and health-care professionals are urged to be aware of the potential for more severe illness, including death, among these children.

The report also shows that most of the children with neurodevelopmental conditions who died had more than one neurodevelopmental diagnosis and/or pulmonary conditions.

In addition, doctors should be aware of the higher risk of severe bacterial coinfections in children who have flu and treat accordingly. Over 40 per cent of the reported deaths for which lab results were reported, showed the children also had bacterial coinfections.

The figures appear in this week’s MMWR report from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which details results of surveillance for pediatric deaths linked to the 2009 pandemic swine flu from April to August.

As of 8th August, the CDC said it had received reports of 477 deaths linked to pandemic swine flu, including 36 deaths among children aged under 18 years of age. The youngest patient was 2 months old, and the oldest was 17. The figures also show that 7 of the children were under 5 years old (5 were under 2 years old).

On Oct 24, 2009 Obama finally called for a National Emergency which opened up the money needed to combat the virus.

I know, I know, he had called for a Public Health Emergency, well that didn't cut it and people began dropping and he dragged his feet
in declaring a National Emergency. That's what Obama did best....drag his feet. I can't count the times where I heard him say,
"We're going to get to the bottom of this", and that was the last heard on a subject.

Bottom link in my sig.

Ummm....
And it isn’t.
Did Trump pick up his toys and go home? So what if he said that?
The Trump is doing a good job in combating the virus. That is the bottom line.
Those that aren't politicizing this epidemic will admit to that.
Those that are partisan hacks say he's not up to the task, hack
Shows Trump was spreading misinformation on the seriousness of the threat
No he didn't, unlike you.

Misinformation like when he said we had 15 cases and would soon go down to none.
You might want to call that a lie, but I will say misinformation.

The worst was saying people were going to work and getting well. Even remotely implying it's OK to go to work when you're sick is the dumbest thing a person can say. Trump should have quarantined himself considering how many passes he's had with the virus if anything just to demonstrate the importance of doing so. Instead of shaking everybody's' hands.

Well, it appears that Trump's transportation department originally introduced the virus to further their trade war with China. Elaine Chao appears to have been the opperative, since she has such close ties to Wuhan

Oops: Elaine Chao Caught Pimping Her Family Business with China
If you believe in any conspiracy theory you have to believe that China is the one who started that shit, or the Democrats.
:laugh:

So it is just a coincidence that Trumpian Plague started during the Impeachment? M'kay. Sure.

Adam Shitt, is that you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would liken the series of events we're undergoing as an "attack" on America. The combined events of the viral pandemic and drop in the stock market are probably the most serious threat we've faced in many years.

So how would you define it? Is this President Trump's "September 11th", as we saw under the Presidency of George W, Bush, or would this be President Trump's "Pearl Harbor", as we saw under Roosevelt?

Actually, I would call it Trump's Katrina.

After years and years of bluster, when a real crisis comes, his cronyism and ineptitude are on display for all to see.

Someone just yelled out "The Emperor has no Clothes".

Ht99jdk.gif

And?

It's not, he downplayed it from the beginning and now a bunch of wingnuts think the severity is a hoax and most likely will endanger others.
Because Trump didn't freak out and exhibit hysteria that you and your ilk displayed for ONE REASON doesn't mean he's not on top of it.
By the way, I'm looking for your posts when the H1N1 virus was running rampant, can't find anything so far, minion. Your masters must love you.

He literally lied about the number sick and when we'd be out of this and then said that any concern was a hoax. Now, I'm hearing all around my neighborhood (full of wingnuts) that they aren't going to follow any sort of social distancing and think it's some sort of government plot.

H1N1 had a much slower start, it's not the same thing and that you want to go back in time and play politics and the wingnuts have often lied about time frames of what happened (which have been debunked multiple times) does nothing to remedy what is happening now.

You hear things and you assume things. Trump is doing a good job with handling this virus. Even called for a National Emergency in
a more timely manner than did your Obama. He can now have access for more funds to combat the virus.

Sept. 9, 2009
swine flu virus A(H1N1), two thirds of whom had one or more high risk medical conditions. Over 90 per cent of the children who had medical conditions had neurodevelopmental disorders such as developmental delay or cerebral palsy and health-care professionals are urged to be aware of the potential for more severe illness, including death, among these children.

The report also shows that most of the children with neurodevelopmental conditions who died had more than one neurodevelopmental diagnosis and/or pulmonary conditions.

In addition, doctors should be aware of the higher risk of severe bacterial coinfections in children who have flu and treat accordingly. Over 40 per cent of the reported deaths for which lab results were reported, showed the children also had bacterial coinfections.

The figures appear in this week’s MMWR report from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which details results of surveillance for pediatric deaths linked to the 2009 pandemic swine flu from April to August.

As of 8th August, the CDC said it had received reports of 477 deaths linked to pandemic swine flu, including 36 deaths among children aged under 18 years of age. The youngest patient was 2 months old, and the oldest was 17. The figures also show that 7 of the children were under 5 years old (5 were under 2 years old).

On Oct 24, 2009 Obama finally called for a National Emergency which opened up the money needed to combat the virus.

I know, I know, he had called for a Public Health Emergency, well that didn't cut it and people began dropping and he dragged his feet
in declaring a National Emergency. That's what Obama did best....drag his feet. I can't count the times where I heard him say,
"We're going to get to the bottom of this", and that was the last heard on a subject.

Coronavirus is far more deadly than was Swine flu.

The first case of Coronavirus detected in the U.S. was on January 24th, 54 days ago. The first case of Swine flu detected in the U.S. was on April 15th, 2009. 54 days later was the first week on June.

Comparing the numbers based on those dates...

Coronavirus

Cases: 6534
Deaths: 116
Percent: 1.78
Ratio: 17,753 per million

Swine flu

Cases: 17855
Deaths: 44
Percent: 0.25
Ratio: 2,464 per million

Sept. 9, 2009

The first case of Coronavirus detected in the U.S. was on January 24th, 54 days ago. The first case of Swine flu detected in the U.S. was on April 15th, 2009. 54 days later was the first week on June.

Coronavirus

Swine flu

Obviously you play the numbers game, faun.
Here ya go.
From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.
2009 H1N1 Pandemic

Seems the virus got away from Obama even after his public health emergency. Perhaps if he had done the right thing and declare
a National Emergency before Nov. some of those would have lived. But, you and joy will always be Obama's little soldiers. idiot

Sept. 9, 2009

Coronavirus

Swine flu

Here ya go.
From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.
2009 H1N1 Pandemic

Seems the virus got away from Obama even after his public health emergency. Perhaps if he had done the right thing and declare
a National Emergency before Nov. some of those would have lived. But, you and joy will always be Obama's little soldiers. idiot

You're comparing the complete history of H1N1 to just the beginning of CORVID-19. And you're only doing this because the president convinced you that concern over this virus is a hoax. You've been duped and even Trump (sort of) is off this message, but here you are stuck defending it and it's people like you who aren't taking it seriously that put the health of those most vulnerable at risk. Thanks, asshole.

Sept. 9, 2009

Coronavirus

Swine flu

Here ya go.
2009 H1N1 Pandemic

You're comparing the complete history of H1N1 to just the beginning of CORVID-19. And you're only doing this because the president convinced you that concern over this virus is a hoax. You've been duped and even Trump (sort of) is off this message, but here you are stuck defending it and it's people like you who aren't taking it seriously that put the health of those most vulnerable at risk. Thanks, asshole.

Not at all, I'm doing so because I'm showing that Obama dropped the ball, and knuckleheads like you gave him a pass.
Trump was much more expedient in getting the National Emergency aid started than Obama did.
If you want to see the epitome of an "asshole" try looking in the mirror, daring. Sneak up on it before it breaks.

Sept. 9, 2009

Coronavirus

Swine flu

Here ya go.
2009 H1N1 Pandemic

Not at all, I'm doing so because I'm showing that Obama dropped the ball, and knuckleheads like you gave him a pass.
Trump was much more expedient in getting the national Emergency aid started than Obama did.
If you want to see the epitome of an "asshole' try looking in the mirror, daring. Sneak up on it before it breaks.

It's been disproven time and time again and you keep ignoring it.

However, quite simply who gives a shit? We are here now,TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. Isolate yourself. Maybe get off the internet too because you're down playing what we are facing and others (probably you) will not commit to ending the virus.

Sept. 9, 2009

Coronavirus

Swine flu

Here ya go.
2009 H1N1 Pandemic

That's over a period of a year. I'm comparing apples to apples. The first 54 days during the onset of H1N1 in the U.S. compared to the first 54 days during the onset of COVID-19.

Based on the current figures, if the death rate continues at it's current trajectory and continues for a year, some 33,000 people will die from this virus in the U.S.

So what the fuck is your point?

Sept. 9, 2009

Coronavirus

Swine flu

Here ya go.
2009 H1N1 Pandemic

That's over a period of a year. I'm comparing apples to apples. The first 54 days during the onset of H1N1 in the U.S. compared to the first 54 days during the onset of COVID-19.

Based on the current figures, IF the death rate continues at it's current trajectory and continues for a year, some 33,000 people will die from this virus in the U.S.

The key word is..."if", faun. The National Emergency Act has already been implemented....something your messiah
dragged his feet on....for obvious reasons.

Sept. 9, 2009

Coronavirus

Swine flu

Here ya go.
2009 H1N1 Pandemic

Based on the current figures, IF the death rate continues at it's current trajectory and continues for a year, some 33,000 people will die from this virus in the U.S.

The key word is..."if", faun. The National Emergency Act has already been implemented....something your messiah

That frees up federal funding. There is no cure nor will there be. Hopefully, a vaccine will be discovered. Still, as of now, COVID-19 is far deadlier than Swine flu was.

But how could this have been a hoax by Democrats if it was critical enough to warrant a national emergency?

Sept. 9, 2009

Coronavirus

Swine flu

Here ya go.
2009 H1N1 Pandemic

That frees up federal funding. There is no cure nor will there be. Hopefully, a vaccine will be discovered. Still, as of now, COVID-19 is far deadlier than Swine flu was.

But how could this have been a hoax by Democrats if it was critical enough to warrant a national emergency?
So you're still fixated on what Trump meant with democrats creating a hoax of hysteria, I see. I can't fix that for you,
that is the basis for the lefts current drum beat. Go with it,it's all the liberals have.
Having said that, Trump is doing a pretty good job dealing with the virus. He's not perfect and no president has been perfect
when dealing with a pandemic, he's just being held to a higher standard than any other president has been.
Trump 2020

Coronavirus

Swine flu

Here ya go.
2009 H1N1 Pandemic

So you're still fixated on what Trump meant with democrats creating a hoax of hysteria, I see. I can't fix that for you,
that is the basis for the lefts current drum beat. Go with it,it's all the liberals have.
Having said that, Trump is doing a pretty good job dealing with the virus. He's not perfect and no president has been perfect
when dealing with a pandemic, he's just being held to a higher standard than any other president has been.
Trump 2020
LOL

You can't answer the question?

If this is such a crisis to the extent Impeached Trump declared a national emergency, how was it a hoax by Democrats?

Here ya go.
2009 H1N1 Pandemic

Trump 2020
LOL

You can't answer the question?

If this is such a crisis to the extent Impeached Trump declared a national emergency, how was it a hoax by Democrats?
I've answered your question, you just refuse to accept it, faun. Your being political about it right down to your
"Impeached Trumped":auiqs.jpg: You people are so transparent.
The virus was never considered a hoax, the hysteria from the left was considered the hoax.
Now go play politics.

Sept. 9, 2009

Coronavirus

Swine flu

Here ya go.
2009 H1N1 Pandemic

Trump was much more expedient in getting the national Emergency aid started than Obama did.
If you want to see the epitome of an "asshole' try looking in the mirror, daring. Sneak up on it before it breaks.

It's been disproven time and time again and you keep ignoring it.

However, quite simply who gives a shit? We are here now,TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. Isolate yourself. Maybe get off the internet too because you're down playing what we are facing and others (probably you) will not commit to ending the virus.

No it hasn't.

89929678_2954326497922696_8190916290362212352_n.jpg

Forum List

Back