is this board liberal or conservative ??

is this board liberal or conservative ??

• liberal

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • conservative

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • i think it's smack dab in the middle

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
In the short time I've been here, my impression (which could be wrong) has been that posts in the threads I read (which may not be representative) were substantially more likely to criticize Democrats or praise Republicans than the reverse. Since in any given election, the average American voter (who is measurably more conservative than the average American) is about as likely to vote for a Democrat as a Republican, I'd say this board has been somewhat conservative.

However, in that entire time, we've had conditions that could attract conservative posters. Presumably, threads on the Republican nomination battle are of more interest to conservatives, and comments on the poor economic conditions lead naturally to criticisms of Obama. It wouldn't surprise me if the liberal/conservative ratio in posts (if not posters) changed substantially as political conditions shifted.

The board is more balanced than it once was. At one time some threads that turned out embaressing to right wingers dissapeared.

Seems pretty close to centered to me. But then I could be wrong..........

This board is even numbers between liberals and conservatives--and that's why it is a great board.

On some issues you will find more liberal comments--and on others more conservatives comment.

You won't get an honest answer by asking up front.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/185184-death-penalty-poll.html

As if it wasn't already obvious, this is an extraordinarily right-leaning board.

Everyone on the board voted?

From my death penalty poll and from another one I saw a little earlier I formed the opinion that there was a strong possibility that this board's make up is pretty close to being in line with America's make up. With about twice as many people identifying as conservative in comparison to the number who identify as liberal. But also probably with a lot of people who don't identify as either. Of course I didn't give the none-of-the-aboves an option to check on the poll.

So that was still conjecture on my part. I kinda wanted to make another poll specifically about that but I didn't want to post too many polls at once.

According to that death penalty poll, it's about 2 1/2 to 1 conservatives...that's why the rep discrepancy...

You mean the top 3 people with the highest rep power are liberal?

Is that what you mean?

:eusa_whistle:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/list/?order=DESC&sort=reputation&pp=30

I think he's referring more to how hacks like Willow and Boedicca can be numbers 4 and 5.

BTW - Where is EZ on that list? I thought she was #1

I think he was just whining about his own rep. In his mind, SURELY it can't be because he's a artarded hack, it has to be because of the evil conservatives.

Is that what you mean?

I think he's referring more to how hacks like Willow and Boedicca can be numbers 4 and 5.

I think he was just whining about his own rep. In his mind, SURELY it can't be because he's a artarded hack, it has to be because of the evil conservatives.

I'm just saying, if either of them were liberal, they'd be ridiculed ala Rdean and I think you know it.

Last edited:

I'm just saying, if either of them were liberal, they'd be ridiculed ala Rdean and I think you know it.

They aren't ridiculed now? Are you really saying that?

Been in a Willow thread lately?

According to that death penalty poll, it's about 2 1/2 to 1 conservatives...that's why the rep discrepancy...

Is that what you mean?

No. Rep.

Which is what I said.

Please try to keep up with those that have an IQ higher than the room temperature.

I;m talking about the rep power number...I have no dea what those colors and stars mean, and I don't care. It's a popularity contest and means nothing. And eat shytte and die, dittohead moron. tyvm

I;m talking about the rep power number...I have no dea what those colors and stars mean, and I don't care. It's a popularity contest and means nothing. And eat shytte and die, dittohead moron. tyvm

Dumbass.

For the third time. Thats what I'm talking about.

Is your IQ even larger than your neck size?

Forum List

Back