Is This Black Man Right?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mkcRkFoYbw]YouTube - preacher wannabe ex-con from the hood[/ame]

okay, i made it through about 4 minutes of that shit and the relevance escapes me. is there something that makes this worthwhile to the subject at hand?

yes, the humor derived by the question of the OP. Feel free to skip my posts, or block me entirely, if you've developed a rash after reading my forum input.

yes, the humor derived by the question of the OP. Feel free to skip my posts, or block me entirely, if you've developed a rash after reading my forum input.

weren't you the one who pm'ed me about what fun it was to dis each other?

i'm being polite --- you really don't want me to get nasty, i would guess that i have 30 years experience on you in creative mudslinging.

that video was not humorous and it had absolutely nothing to do with the discussion as it was before you posted it.

weren't you the one who pm'ed me about what fun it was to dis each other?

i'm being polite --- you really don't want me to get nasty, i would guess that i have 30 years experience on you in creative mudslinging.

that video was not humorous and it had absolutely nothing to do with the discussion as it was before you posted it.

You are too new around here to know how funny your reply is. By all means, get as nasty as you want to. I assure you, I won't be impressed.

and no, I pm'd you regarding threatening other USMB members and congratulating you for not being the typical jewish zionist that we've had around here for a while. You'll have a short tenure around here if you think nitpicking every post will get you anywhere.

Perhaps you should save yourself some furious typing and block my posts now.

:thup:

what is furious typing to you is 10 seconds out of my day.

in the future i'll just use these two handy little smilies to deal with your garbage:ahole-1:
:offtopic:

cause that's what you seem to excel at here --- being an asshole who is consistantly off topic

what is furious typing to you is 10 seconds out of my day.

in the future i'll just use these two handy little smilies to deal with your garbage:ahole-1:
:offtopic:

cause that's what you seem to excel at here --- being an asshole who is consistantly off topic

go for it. again, you are too new around here to fully understand how hilarious your soapbox sermon is.

I'm sure using that particular smiley isn't the only lesson you've taken from Cmike anyway.

:thup:

:lol:

ps.. the word is CONSISTENTLY. spell checks are off topic but they can be assholes too. however, i'm sure that is just a matter of opinion.

Louisiana*Gun

Says white people are being pushed around and might revolt.

Its not just white people being pushed around its all employed, tax paying, americans.

And yes the employed taxpayers of all creeds may revolt if it keeps up.

Agreed.

There is more to this little rant however. If a white person EVER tried to say or present something like this he would be flat slapped a racist.

Louisiana*Gun

Its not just white people being pushed around its all employed, tax paying, americans.

Agreed.

There is more to this little rant however. If a white person EVER tried to say or present something like this he would be flat slapped a racist.

True -- the system knows damn well whites are petrified of saying anything.

Agreed.

I'm one white man who isn't afraid to tell it how it is in regards to racial topics.

Agreed.

I'm one white man who isn't afraid to tell it how it is in regards to racial topics.

I'm with you, I could care less how many times I'm called a racist. I'm not going to play these silly PC games.

I appreciate the bravery, but man, my ass would be fired from my job in 2 seconds if anyone there knew what I thought about the issues.

Of course, if I were in the NAACP and yelled "black power" all over, I'd get a promotion!

Louisiana*Gun

And get the cold steel from the federal Army.

Don't expect the sane 90% of the country to shed a tear when the neo-seccesionist movement is crushed by a single company of Mechanized Infantry.

It sure makes for good message board fantasies, though, doesn't it?

BTW, where was all this talk of secession and revolution when W. was spending our country into oblivion?

New Topics

Forum List

Back