Is this administration forbidden from governing for America's core citizens?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
So far, considering the common rhetoric, the EO's and the policies that have been promised it looks like the entire administration is laser focused on working for the outliers, the fringe factions, Mexico's people and foreign nations.
My guess is; this sort of thing is what the Party considers to be ultra "PROGRESSIVE" and good for the future of the Party. At what point should core citizens feel duped by all the promises to unite?
Did Almost Dead Joe really mean he'd unite with 'soft-talk' but divide with exclusive to the fringe policies maybe?

Our Fuhrer, signs what is put in front of him. He doesn't read the laws he is dictating and it's doubtful he'd understand them if he did.

Dictator Joe is just a puppet on the string of the radical left.

I wonder if he intends to sign anything that may be of benefit to America's best citizens?

So far, considering the common rhetoric, the EO's and the policies that have been promised it looks like the entire administration is laser focused on working for the outliers, the fringe factions, Mexico's people and foreign nations.
My guess is; this sort of thing is what the Party considers to be ultra "PROGRESSIVE" and good for the future of the Party. At what point should core citizens feel duped by all the promises to unite?
Did Almost Dead Joe really mean he'd unite with 'soft-talk' but divide with exclusive to the fringe policies maybe?
What is it that you are not getting in an EO? I have not been announced as the lotto winner yet that is nothing new.

Our Fuhrer, signs what is put in front of him. He doesn't read the laws he is dictating and it's doubtful he'd understand them if he did.

I wonder if he intends to sign anything that may be of benefit to America's best citizens?

Why would he do that? He hates America.

There is nothing Joe can't do.

The media won't cry out about it.

The courts won't say it is not Constitutional

And any corruption will not be curbed or investigated.

He'll sign into law ideas that will finish destroying everything about the America that he grew up in, the America of his charming folksy stories, the America allowed someone as mediocre as he is to rise to prominence in the first place.

What is it that you are not getting in an EO? I have not been announced as the lotto winner yet that is nothing new.

It's not about me....it's about America and doing what's best for America's best citizens.
You aren't really confused...are you?

He couldn't read an Index Card and then stumbled through the same one 2x thinking it was 2 Index Cards!

It's not about me....it's about America and doing what's best for America's best citizens.
You aren't really confused...are you?
America's best citizens which are who exactly?

And you ignore what he has done.

COVID, COVID,COVID!

From a competent, scientfic approach to expertise in logistics to openness with the American people, President Bien has been working as if this pandemic is as dreadful as it truly is.

Your Social issues will be debated later, once we're all safe again.

And you ignore what he has done.

COVID, COVID,COVID!

From a competent, scientfic approach to expertise in logistics to openness with the American people, President Bien has been working as if this pandemic is as dreadful as it truly is.

Your Social issues will be debated later, once we're all safe again.

Laws that pander to the delusions of the mentally ill tranny population is scientifically proven to reduce the risk of covid

Every nation on earth allowed their citizens back in because China did not fully describe the danger.
Biden was screaming to not shut down or impede international travel, saying it was xenophobic, so you Liberals can stick your hypocrisy up your asses.

All of the EO's you're objecting to are the ones overturning the racist, xenophobic policies of the Trump Administration, or those which overturned Obama policies. That is what Americans elected Joe to do, after all. Get rid of the Trump policies which the American people have always opposed. Trump wasn't elected by the ALL of the people. He was elected by white Republicans and that's who he governed for.

Biden is trying to balance out 4 years of policies which gave no consideration for any group other than Trump voters.

Every nation on earth allowed their citizens back in because China did not fully describe the danger.
Biden was screaming to not shut down or impede international travel, saying it was xenophobic, so you Liberals can stick your hypocrisy up your asses.
Lucky you didn't provide links to back that up.

I wasnt duped, i knew exactly who and what the prog elites were going to do for US. Teach US a fucking lesson by destroying US...

Canada didn't shut down travel with China until we closed our border to all outsiders, and Canada doesn't have the outbreak that you did. Trump's travel restrictions and call home to US citizens brought the virus to the USA. His failure to mandate testing at all airports and mandatory quarantine of people coming in from hot zones spread the virus throughout the country, and they he let it run amok.

Trump's travel bans were xenophobic, but more importantly, they failed utterly, and they didn't test the people they brought home or quarantine them. They brought them home to incubate the virus.

Forum List

Back