Is There Such Thing As Unprovoked Animal Attacks

Some scents are "threatening" to some animals, and these scents can cause some animals to feel as someone is being attacked by something.......even though to us, it's just a smell......to an animal, it's an unknown attacking one of your family members.
I met a female pit bull who was very gentle, according to her owner. I love dogs and want to get close to them all, but as I got closer to her, the dog let me know she didn't want me there. I figured out that she could smell my own dog on me -- a female Mini Aussie who was VERY alpha and aggressive to dogs, especially female dogs. No wonder the pitty girl was telling me to get the hell out of her face!

I hate Siamese cats! I had a neighbor who had to have B12 shots every other day and I was the only neighbor qualified to give them to her and save her the trip to the doctor's office, and she refused to restrain that damn cat while I was there. I ended up bleeding every time I went to her house. And the cat was just as vicious to her -- she was always bleeding from cat scratches.
Esme, actually likes the heck out of PJ and me. If she does anything to us, it is by accident, as she has some problem in that she actually can't retract her claws. Other people, had best let her escape whatever room she is in, if they come into it, or she'll do her ninja dance, attack to startle and open her path out. Adults know she's a two-person cat. Cat has ripped the dog's nose. The shepherd has bit and pinned the cat, with that growl that says further struggle will mean your ass and held it down until the release command from us, as we stepped in. They have a respect for each other, but Lexie will step in to protect the granddaughters from anybody or the devil himself. She's a great dog, with great judgement.

I hate Siamese cats! I had a neighbor who had to have B12 shots every other day and I was the only neighbor qualified to give them to her and save her the trip to the doctor's office, and she refused to restrain that damn cat while I was there. I ended up bleeding every time I went to her house. And the cat was just as vicious to her -- she was always bleeding from cat scratches.

I think Siamese cats are beautiful, but I'm really sorry that you had to go through that though. :smiliehug:

Forum List

Back