Is There Scientific Evidence Supporting the Floor of Noah?

Are secular scientists prone to exaggeration in support of accepted theories?

• Yes, at least on occasion.

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No, never. They are highly respected and above tweaking data... They are above suspicion.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Yes, in a way. I hear many people want to get to the top of the mount that there is a line now. What's tragic is they end up freezing to death waiting.

Mt. Everest wasn't as big before and the global flood caused it to rise to its present point now. The evidence is the marine fossils found near the top. Catastrophism.

The presence of marine fossils at the top of Everest proves Evolution

plate tectonics forced those mountain ranges up at a time there were only simple simple creatures at the bottom of the sea

No dinosaur bones on top of Everest
sorry jr but it proves nothing of the sort,,,

Then why, if all the mountains rose during or after the Great Flood, are there no higher animals in the rock formations on Everest?

why would there be???

if it was the bottom of the ocean before it rose then why would a land animal be on it???

or it could be that not every rock on the mountain has been opened yet,,,

truth is no one knows what happened

So it rose to 29,000 feet above sea level before any land animal went there? Okey dokey.

if it rose rapidly then thats a possibility,,,and remember they have to get covered to become fossils
the only way to know is to tear it down and search every rock,,,

You think Everest grew 20,000 feet in 6000 years?

Yes, in a way. I hear many people want to get to the top of the mount that there is a line now. What's tragic is they end up freezing to death waiting.

Mt. Everest wasn't as big before and the global flood caused it to rise to its present point now. The evidence is the marine fossils found near the top. Catastrophism.

plate tectonics forced those mountain ranges up at a time there were only simple simple creatures at the bottom of the sea

Why are there only evidence of simple creatures on mountain tops?

well arent you an arrogant prick to call them simple creatures,,,

so far their are smarter than you,,,

truth is you nor I know or ever will,,,all you can do is speculate and all I can do is gaze in wonder at the world around us,,

on the other hand why are there no dinos in my yard???

I dont know do you???

If you don’t think you are smarter than a snail I will not disagree with you

Pangea_animation_03.gif

Plate tectonics shows that the continental drift theory and creation scientists Alfred Wegener was correct. It means the present isn't the key to the past. If it was, then we'd be seeing today's monkeys becoming bipedal and human. That doesn't happen, so it shows that they weren't bipedal in the past.

Dinosaurs were part of Noah's Ark, so they were part of those that survived . As for the rest, the global flood theory shows dinosaurs died moving to a common location. It explains why they are found together in dinosaur graveyards.

Sure there are. They're the animals with the feathers.
there sure are some koo koo birds here though
Actually, birds and dinos are so close anatomically, that many bird species wheren't recognized as birds until better fossils showed they had feathers.

that could as easily mean a common designer as magical transformation, in fact its more likely a common designer,,,

Why the need for supernatural "designers"?

Do you have any evidence of anything being supernaturally designed?

Why are there only evidence of simple creatures on mountain tops?

well arent you an arrogant prick to call them simple creatures,,,

so far their are smarter than you,,,

truth is you nor I know or ever will,,,all you can do is speculate and all I can do is gaze in wonder at the world around us,,

I dont know do you???

If you don’t think you are smarter than a snail I will not disagree with you

thats just a matter of perspective,,,I work my ass off and get little for it,,,while the snail just lazily meanders around doing nothing but eating and living,,,

only an arrogant human thinks that makes them smarter

I am done with this debate. The earth is billions of years old, and anybody who doesn’t think so is a Christian idiot. See ya.

tm7.jpg

Just because you assert that the Earth is billions of years old doesn't make it so. See ya, but it won't be in the second life.

View attachment 264261

Plate tectonics shows that the continental drift theory and creation scientists Alfred Wegener was correct. It means the present isn't the key to the past. If it was, then we'd be seeing today's monkeys becoming bipedal and human. That doesn't happen, so it shows that they weren't bipedal in the past.

Dinosaurs were part of Noah's Ark, so they were part of those that survived . As for the rest, the global flood theory shows dinosaurs died moving to a common location. It explains why they are found together in dinosaur graveyards.
There is no verse mentioning dinosaurs.

Then why, if all the mountains rose during or after the Great Flood, are there no higher animals in the rock formations on Everest?

The topology was different in the past before Noah's Flood. The mountains rose from the bottom of the sea floor and also there was an equal, but separate opposite force, to create the depth of oceans we have today.

View attachment 264261

Do you any evidence of an Ark, dinosaurs on an Ark, a global flood 6,000 years ago?

How do you explain your complete lack of supportable comments?

The topology was different in the past before Noah's Flood. The mountains rose from the bottom of the sea floor and also there was an equal, but separate opposite force, to create the depth of oceans we have today.

Utterly contrary to supportable, demonstrated science.

You still can't explain your inability to offer a supportable comment.

View attachment 264261

There is no verse mentioning dinosaurs.

because the word dinosaur wasnt invented until the 1800's,,,

before that it was dragons,,,

why would there be???

if it was the bottom of the ocean before it rose then why would a land animal be on it???

So it rose to 29,000 feet above sea level before any land animal went there? Okey dokey.

if it rose rapidly then thats a possibility,,,and remember they have to get covered to become fossils

But there have been thousands of fossils found, and not one single higher animal.

why would there be???

But there have been thousands of fossils found, and not one single higher animal.

OK but since only about 1% of the mountain has been searched that means nothing,,,

and since all were found on the surface it could mean a rapid rising and no chance for land animals to exist there,,,

View attachment 264261

Do you any evidence of an Ark, dinosaurs on an Ark, a global flood 6,000 years ago?

Noach May have chopped up the ark to build homes.
There is not one mention of dinosaurs in the Torah.
Neither you nor I have the educational background to know anything about what happened 6,000 years ago.

And the mountains rose so fast that there were no terrestrial animals fossilized? Interesting.

And, despite much exploration and study of the oceans, not one single terrestrial animal fossil has been found in the ocean depths? I understand that the areas are remote and hard to study. But not one fossilized bone?

why would there be???

At what temperature do bones dissolve?
What is the temperature of the subterranean waters?

View attachment 264261

Neither you nor I have the educational background to know anything about what happened 6,000 years ago.

the words dinosaur didnt exist when they wrote it,,,

And the mountains rose so fast that there were no terrestrial animals fossilized? Interesting.

And, despite much exploration and study of the oceans, not one single terrestrial animal fossil has been found in the ocean depths? I understand that the areas are remote and hard to study. But not one fossilized bone?

dont be so quick there jr,,,

Divers discover underwater graveyard of extinct giants - CNN

View attachment 264261

the words dinosaur didnt exist when they wrote it,,,
What dinosaurs?
Apparently, their existence was not relevant enough to mention.

Forum List

Back