Is there really white privilege?

Have you ever gone to a McDonald's and destroyed the place because your chicken nuggets were cold? Black privilege.

Have you ever been in a park and knew you could scream racism for raping and stabbing the pretty blonde jogger? Black privilege.
Have you ever left your Iphone in an Uber and tackled a black kid because he MUST have stolen it?

White Privilege
USXATYBCG5ABRNODK5ZLZHAPGU.jpg
Privilege is making shit up about people and thinking you will be believed...because ya know...you're white

Have you ever gone to a McDonald's and destroyed the place because your chicken nuggets were cold? Black privilege.

Have you ever been in a park and knew you could scream racism for raping and stabbing the pretty blonde jogger? Black privilege.
Have you ever left your Iphone in an Uber and tackled a black kid because he MUST have stolen it?

White Privilege
Privilege is making shit up about people and thinking you will be believed...because ya know...you're white

Haha...yep, it’s all “made up”...that’s why you refuted the points made in the post instead of shouting it down with a cry of “RACISM!”

I don't want the rich's money they aren't my friends or people I care about. But the fact that laws are written for them to take advantage of while the real hard workers who make low wages pay more? That's wrong.

Really? Ok. What specific law allows them to "take advantage of" hard workers? What law exactly? Give me an example.

White Privilege

That's funny, given left-wingers have done that non-stop for 4 years. Trump Russia. Jussie Smollett. Covington Kids. Bret Kavanough.

I guess the entire Democrat Party, is the embodiment of white privilege then? According to your own words.

Forum List

Back