Is There One Honest Democrat Here? A Moment of Common Sense

EPIC Takedown of Fox News Host Sandra Smith Over "No evidence of widespread voter fraud" Claim

LOL

Actually, Brooks owned himself...
Mo Brooks: So I don't know who's telling you there's no evidence but that tells me you haven't done your homework. I'm sorry, but that's the way it is.
Sandra Smith: The courts and the judges, the courts and the judges that have looked at that (overspoken by Brooks)...
Mo Brooks: No, no, the courts... Wait, timeout. Don't go into that. Don't go into that. Don't go into that. The courts do not have the... Wait a minute... I'm getting the last word in on this one because you just made a false statement, ok? The courts are not the final arbiter of who wins federal election contests. Congress is. That is required by the United States Constitution. That is required by the United States code. For Congressmen and Senators and the President.

He's right, Congress is the body which decides the winner of a federal election.

And Congress decided Joe Biden won the 2020 presidential election.

mic-drop-obama.gif

Tucker Carlson Tonight-Catherine Engelbrecht May 5, 2022​

TruetheVote

Thanks for posting that. From her own mouth...

"We're able to match the drop box pings with the video and you see it for yourself." ~ Catherine Engelbrecht

^^^ basically a tacit confession they failed to prove their claims.

They claim 54,000 people made an average of 38 drop box visits....

They claim they have 4 million minute of video...

And above is a quote from Engelbrecht that they have the ability to find video corresponding to cell phone pings -- meaning when they view cell phone pings of an individual going to more than one drop box, they could easily find the corresponding video to prove people made more than one visit to drop boxes.

They made a movie about this and included ... wait for it ... ZERO videos of anybody dropping off ballots more than once and/or going to more than one drop box.

Epic_Fail___Motivation_Poster_by_Echidna_kid.jpg

Trump was an unpopular President who never won the popular vote

He had 84 million people vote against him
That is 20 million more than ever voted against a sitting President

Hahahahahah you still believe rich,old, white, mumbling,bumbling,stumbling, foot in mouth , 40 year failure Racial Jungle *Joe got more votes and more black votes than our first black president. Twice!

You can’t make this stuff up.

Alright, so I watched 2000 Mules.

Faun 's claim that 4 million minutes and no proof of the same people visiting multiple drop boxes somehow invalidates the whole 'election fraud' argument is directly contradicted by the geolocation data showing these people visiting up to an average of 38 dropboxes each in each battleground state during the election.

These were seasoned professionals pouring over the data and triangulating the mule's 'pattern of life.' They easily demonstrated that these mules were visiting multiple dropboxes in the middle of the night in both the presidential and senatorial runoff elections in Georgia and other battleground states. Some of them were hardened criminals and participants in the 2020 Summer of Riots.

Therefore, I can only say that Faun's argument is invalid. When there are multiple ways of gathering data and deducing the motive and intention, the lack of evidence from one source of data does not invalidate the clear evidence you find in another source. Evidence is evidence, no matter where you find it.

There was election fraud. It will happen again.

I'll take my leave now.

Last edited:
The movie is poorly constructed RW propaganda

Even the RW media gives it no credence
As for you, what I saw was rather compelling. These were professionals doing all of this work and collating the data.

If "propaganda" from you and fear from a timid right-wing media is all you have, you are sorely outclassed, my friend.

^ Why is this dumbshit still talking to me

You asked for someone honest. I have been honest. Why haven’t you disproven anything yet? Why haven’t you explained anything yet?

We will start with something easy. The increase in Democratic Votes in 2020 Compared to 2016 that allowed Biden to win the Electoral College. Which of these states were stolen by this grand conspiracy and which states were valid wins?

What is with the Crybaby Losers?

Just because Trump is a Crybaby Loser who has too big an ego to admit he lost Bigly, doesn’t mean you have to be one too

Time to act like an adult, admit your candidate lost and move on
This from a goof still crying about 2016.

Why do you insist on LYING?

Does it make you feel less insecure?
Show us your Dear Leader’s “accomplishments”. Sky high gas prices, sky high inflation, empty shelves, stock market cratering, negative GDP (adjusted to even worse numbers after review), 13 Americans killed and who knows how many still stuck because of the dementia sufferer’s disaster in Afghanistan, the list goes on.....

Doctor Beotch is in the house trying to analyze honest people. Another Lefty who cannot address the thread topic.

Explain this Doctor Beotch:

1. How do you win 81+m votes despite losing house seats in the bluest of areas, like New York and California? How did the down ballot races not translate anywhere close to Biden’s votes?
  2. How did Trump set GOP records with minority voters, not seen since the 1960’s?
  3. How did Trump INCREASE his votes between elections, by over 10.5m which is second or third historically, and almost never happens? Reagan increased his votes by more, in his 49 state landslide. Most US presidents LOSE votes between elections - Obama lost something like 4-5 million.
  4. How did Biden win the most amount of votes ever on record, yet win the election with the fewest amount of counties won, also a record?
  5. How did Trump lose the election, while carrying 99% of all Bellwether counties by an average of a 16-point margin? That many Bellwether counties being wrong on an election outcome is a statistical anomaly not ever seen on record.
  6. How did nursing home and hospice care centers boost voting by 90% in some urban areas, dramatically increasing the # of patients in them who vote, by a magnitude that’s also unprecedented and off the charts…
  7. How did Trump win African-American majority counties 9% to Biden’s 8%?
  8. How did he win Hispanic-majority counties by 39% to Biden’s 19%?
1653956887768.png

81 million legal votes, sure.

Republicans are flawed, but you were right when you said democrats are evil.
They give no thought to God and the eternal in all their machinations. Who do they think they are fooling?

Alright, so I watched 2000 Mules.

Faun 's claim that 4 million minutes and no proof of the same people visiting multiple drop boxes somehow invalidates the whole 'election fraud' argument is directly contradicted by the geolocation data showing these people visiting up to an average of 38 dropboxes each in each battleground state during the election.

These were seasoned professionals pouring over the data and triangulating the mule's 'pattern of life.' They easily demonstrated that these mules were visiting multiple dropboxes in the middle of the night in both the presidential and senatorial runoff elections in Georgia and other battleground states. Some of them were hardened criminals and participants in the 2020 Summer of Riots.

Therefore, I can only say that Faun's argument is invalid. When there are multiple ways of gathering data and deducing the motive and intention, the lack of evidence from one source of data does not invalidate the clear evidence you find in another source. Evidence is evidence, no matter where you find it.

There was election fraud. It will happen again.

I'll take my leave now.

Bullshit. Pings can only show a person's approximate location. They don't reveal a person's actions. That's why it was imperative they show videos of people doing what they claim. They claim they had video which they could match up to the cell phone pings. They claim they found 54,000 mules -- but then they don't present one single person depositing ballots into a drop box more than once. As far as their "mules," a bus driver whose route took them past drop boxes would be called a mule by their "research." So would an election official whose job it was to pick up ballots from drop boxes. There's a long list of people who would have qualified as a "mule" who never touched more than the one drop box where they legally dropped their ballots. That's why they needed to show videos of that. Epic fail on their part.

And the map they showed was made up. It didn't accurately show where the drop boxes actually were. When confronted with that, Gregg Phillips said, "the movie graphics are not literal interpretations of our data.” The orange dots are where they claimed there were drop boxes. The white circles are the actual locations of drop boxes.

imrs.php

So they deceived you there. They also deceived you here with this map... they claim it's a map of Atlanta but it's actually a map of Moscow, Russia.

4I4S4PUVYJGGPB7QLX64X2HDGU.png

On Tuesday, May 31, 2022, True the Vote investigators will present findings of ballot harvesting in Yuma and Maricopa Counties to Arizona state senators and House members.

The presentation will begin at 3 PM and is scheduled to last until 4:30 PM.
Oh great.
Are you Lastamender ?
He makes similar claims.
Remember the May 2nd explosive news.
Remember the original 3-4 explosive weeks?

Which station will it be on so we can watch it?
Will FOXNews be covering it LIVE?

Newsweek admits that in 2020, Donald Trump's 73.6 million popular votes was over 7 million more votes than any sitting president in history ever got:

Okay? Now lets think:
Obama was re-elected and Trump got MORE votes than Obama did,
Bush was re-elected and Trump got MORE votes than Bush did,
Clinton was re-elected and Trump got MORE votes than Clinton did,
Reagan was re-elected in a 49 state landslide and Trump got MORE votes than Reagan did,

I think you get the idea.

Now, we are supposed to believe that Biden got millions more than that and won.

Now, get ready to think: In two short years, the man who we are supposed to believe got millions and millions more votes than anybody in history, is now going to be replaced by his own party and has lower approval ratings than any president in 70 years at least:

I ask you this: If Biden really got all those votes, would the American people be screaming and up in arms that his party wants to replace him? Or how about this: If Biden really got all those votes would he not be so popular that his own party would not dare replace him? Think!

Imagine the GOP trying to replace Reagan; there would have been pandemonium. The same with Obama.

There is only one way to explain this that makes any sense at all: Biden do not really get all those votes, Trump was the real winner.

Biden Rally in 2020

View attachment 651767
The dems, the anti-trump republicans. the established government bureaucratic establishment d and the Deep State wanted the “outsider” Trump gone.

You don’t threaten to drain the Swamp. The Swamp will win in the end.

Years from now many historians will say Trump lost because the election was rigged, just like many admit today that JFK beat Nixon because the dead voted in Chicago and some people voted early and often.

Newsweek admits that in 2020, Donald Trump's 73.6 million popular votes was over 7 million more votes than any sitting president in history ever got:

Okay? Now lets think:
Obama was re-elected and Trump got MORE votes than Obama did,
Bush was re-elected and Trump got MORE votes than Bush did,
Clinton was re-elected and Trump got MORE votes than Clinton did,
Reagan was re-elected in a 49 state landslide and Trump got MORE votes than Reagan did,

I think you get the idea.

Now, we are supposed to believe that Biden got millions more than that and won.

Now, get ready to think: In two short years, the man who we are supposed to believe got millions and millions more votes than anybody in history, is now going to be replaced by his own party and has lower approval ratings than any president in 70 years at least:

I ask you this: If Biden really got all those votes, would the American people be screaming and up in arms that his party wants to replace him? Or how about this: If Biden really got all those votes would he not be so popular that his own party would not dare replace him? Think!

Imagine the GOP trying to replace Reagan; there would have been pandemonium. The same with Obama.

There is only one way to explain this that makes any sense at all: Biden do not really get all those votes, Trump was the real winner.

Biden Rally in 2020

View attachment 651767

Ever heard of POPULATION INCREASE?

Fuck me, this is basic shit.

Forum List

Back