Is There One Honest Democrat Here? A Moment of Common Sense

CommieKillingMommy

Gold Member
May 26, 2022
Newsweek admits that in 2020, Donald Trump's 73.6 million popular votes was over 7 million more votes than any sitting president in history ever got:

Okay? Now lets think:
Obama was re-elected and Trump got MORE votes than Obama did,
Bush was re-elected and Trump got MORE votes than Bush did,
Clinton was re-elected and Trump got MORE votes than Clinton did,
Reagan was re-elected in a 49 state landslide and Trump got MORE votes than Reagan did,

I think you get the idea.

Now, we are supposed to believe that Biden got millions more than that and won.

Now, get ready to think: In two short years, the man who we are supposed to believe got millions and millions more votes than anybody in history, is now going to be replaced by his own party and has lower approval ratings than any president in 70 years at least:

I ask you this: If Biden really got all those votes, would the American people be screaming and up in arms that his party wants to replace him? Or how about this: If Biden really got all those votes would he not be so popular that his own party would not dare replace him? Think!

Imagine the GOP trying to replace Reagan; there would have been pandemonium. The same with Obama.

There is only one way to explain this that makes any sense at all: Biden do not really get all those votes, Trump was the real winner.

Biden Rally in 2020

1653910071610.png

Newsweek admits that in 2020, Donald Trump's 73.6 million popular votes was over 7 million more votes than any sitting president in history ever got:

Okay? Now lets think:
Reagan was re-elected in a 49 state landslide and Trump got MORE votes than Reagan did,

Now, get ready to think: In two short years, the man who we are supposed to believe got millions and millions more votes than anybody in history, is now going to be replaced by his own party and has lower approval ratings than any president in 70 years at least:

I ask you this: If Biden really got all those votes, would the American people be screaming and up in arms that his party wants to replace him? Or how about this: If Biden really got all those votes would he not be so popular that his own party would not dare replace him? Think!

Imagine the GOP trying to replace Reagan; there would have been pandemonium. The same with Obama.

There is only one way to explain this that makes any sense at all: Biden do not really get all those votes, Trump was the real winner.

Biden Rally in 2020

View attachment 651767

From an honest Republican. You need to find another hobby. And people don't need to be paying any attention to you. So Goodnight, Gracie.

Okay? Now lets think:

Biden Rally in 2020

View attachment 651767

We got us another Crybaby Loser

Grow up

Donald Trump's 73.6 million popular votes was over 7 million more votes than any sitting president in history ever got:

Trump was an unpopular President who never won the popular vote

He had 84 million people vote against him
That is 20 million more than ever voted against a sitting President

• Banned
We mostly vote against politicians now as opposed to for someone. Trump won because people voted against Hillary. Biden won because people then voted against Trump.

Now, I will be fair and say you have a point. Many folks hated Hillary that much and they voted for Trump when they would have preferred Cruz or someone else.

But in the final contest, the visuals of the crowds, and Biden hiding in his basement, and the Biden senile gaffes and all that . . . it just strains credulity too far to think that Biden won.

A typical childish ignorant response from a Leftist who cannot grapple with the information provided.
What is with the Crybaby Losers?

Just because Trump is a Crybaby Loser who has too big an ego to admit he lost Bigly, doesn’t mean you have to be one too

Time to act like an adult, admit your candidate lost and move on

Now, I will be fair and say you have a point. Many folks hated Hillary that much and they voted for Trump when they would have preferred Cruz or someone else.

But in the final contest, the visuals of the crowds, and Biden hiding in his basement, and the Biden senile gaffes and all that . . . it just strains credulity too far to think that Biden won.

Because of Covid we expanded access to voting. Something I fully support all the time. It's irrelevant who wins but I believe the more who vote the better.

This is a self esteem issue. They just refuse to face it.

Doctor Beotch is in the house trying to analyze honest people. Another Lefty who cannot address the thread topic.

Explain this Doctor Beotch:

1. How do you win 81+m votes despite losing house seats in the bluest of areas, like New York and California? How did the down ballot races not translate anywhere close to Biden’s votes?
  2. How did Trump set GOP records with minority voters, not seen since the 1960’s?
  3. How did Trump INCREASE his votes between elections, by over 10.5m which is second or third historically, and almost never happens? Reagan increased his votes by more, in his 49 state landslide. Most US presidents LOSE votes between elections - Obama lost something like 4-5 million.
  4. How did Biden win the most amount of votes ever on record, yet win the election with the fewest amount of counties won, also a record?
  5. How did Trump lose the election, while carrying 99% of all Bellwether counties by an average of a 16-point margin? That many Bellwether counties being wrong on an election outcome is a statistical anomaly not ever seen on record.
  6. How did nursing home and hospice care centers boost voting by 90% in some urban areas, dramatically increasing the # of patients in them who vote, by a magnitude that’s also unprecedented and off the charts…
  7. How did Trump win African-American majority counties 9% to Biden’s 8%?
  8. How did he win Hispanic-majority counties by 39% to Biden’s 19%?

Doctor Beotch is in the house trying to analyze honest people. Another Lefty who cannot address the thread topic.

Explain this Doctor Beotch:

1. How do you win 81+m votes despite losing house seats in the bluest of areas, like New York and California? How did the down ballot races not translate anywhere close to Biden’s votes?
  2. How did Trump set GOP records with minority voters, not seen since the 1960’s?
  3. How did Trump INCREASE his votes between elections, by over 10.5m which is second or third historically, and almost never happens? Reagan increased his votes by more, in his 49 state landslide. Most US presidents LOSE votes between elections - Obama lost something like 4-5 million.
  4. How did Biden win the most amount of votes ever on record, yet win the election with the fewest amount of counties won, also a record?
  5. How did Trump lose the election, while carrying 99% of all Bellwether counties by an average of a 16-point margin? That many Bellwether counties being wrong on an election outcome is a statistical anomaly not ever seen on record.
  6. How did nursing home and hospice care centers boost voting by 90% in some urban areas, dramatically increasing the # of patients in them who vote, by a magnitude that’s also unprecedented and off the charts…
  7. How did Trump win African-American majority counties 9% to Biden’s 8%?
  8. How did he win Hispanic-majority counties by 39% to Biden’s 19%?
He lost because he received fewer overall popular votes and fewer overall electoral votes than his opponent.

I know you refuse to believe that. I can't help you.

Because of Covid we expanded access to voting. Something I fully support all the time

I support the Constitution and the Law:

2 U.S. Code § 7 - Time of election
The Tuesday next after the 1st Monday in November, in every even numbered year, is established as the day for the election, in each of the States and Territories of the United States, of Representatives and Delegates to the Congress commencing on the 3d day of January next thereafter.

Get your ass there and vote, in person.

Okay? Now lets think:

Biden Rally in 2020

View attachment 651767
Of course it is absurd to think that the Biden victory was legitimate. But the key to your post is the first sentence: "Is there one honest Democrat here?" Clearly the answer is no and you would find that in almost any group of Democrats.

There are plenty of Republicans who will criticize Trump, and who will criticize those who criticize Trump. Nearly all Republicans will shun any GOP pol caught in dishonesty, or sexual scandal.

But the Democratic Party and their followers are fully as monolithic as the CCP, or the Communist Party of the old Soviet Union. You can't find one that will even say, "I understand that it's a little fishy that Biden got all those votes by hiding in his basement." Instead, on this thread or anywhere else, they go immediately into attack mode.

Will they do it again in 2024? They will sure try. It may be that Manchin and Sinema literally saved democracy in America. Or maybe not. Democracy may not survive whatever the Dems pull in 2024 in spite of the laws not being tailored to their cheating as they had hoped.

Forum List

Back