Is there anyone else besides me who now feels uncomfortable in the company of Democrats?

I tend to let it roll off my back. I usually don't get mad (although sometimes I do). Normally I will just get even, rooted in the confidence that if I have patience they will give me plenty of opportunities to make my points.

Last year we had a young thirtysomething liberal from California working in our department. In our place of business we also had a little robot that was donated from a local robotics lab as an experiment. It's job was to basically go around taking inventory. So one day I made the comment that that little robot was a job stealer. So the liberal dude says to me, "that robot can have that job I don't want it!". So I winced at his willingness to actually pass off human importance to a fucking robot but didn't say anything. Later that same day someone else brought up the robot again. And that was when I made my move, echoing the earlier conversation right in front of the same guy. I said "well maybe somebody's kid needs a job to do to get started in life". Maybe there are some people with certain disabilities that can't do much but they can do that. This time I made him wince.... Cuz of course you know how much liberals are always trying to show how much they care about handicapped people and minorities when Republicans supposedly don't!

Yeah touche, motherfucker.

And then, another example.... Anybody after knowing me for a little while knows that I'm very pro-gun and own a couple myself. So when some liberal starts going off and saying what the hell do you need that thing for, blah blah blah... I always tell them, "hopefully nothing". In the meantime I can have a lot of fun shooting up stuff at the range! And when they ask why I have an AK47, I tell them because the next time there's some kind of Democrat mandated lockdown due to whatever cataclysm or plague comes along... And some scumbags start driving around in pickup trucks with ARs trying to loot places... I know my house will NOT be a preferred target once they find out what's really inside waiting for them.

Most libs simply can't out-argue me on guns. That's partly because Im really not macho or rah-rah about it, just practical. Libs always try to target your machismo and pride because they think that's what motivates you. Whether it is or not it's best not to show them this.

It's really just very important to kind of expect this behavior from them instead of gloating in your own republican-ness, or whatever. Liberals and/or Dems use the expression of rabid outrage to control conversations. They do this to get you to be angry and defensive so then they can start attacking your mental health or whatever. They absolutely hate it when you are calm and patient! Very few of them except the most honed and skilled debaters will continue to engage with you when you out-think them in this simple chess move.

I could go on and on.
But you get the idea.
And a parting word: It really is true a great deal of the time, that an accusation made by a liberal is actually an admission of their own guilt although the actual correlation may not be exact. Like for instance when they cry "racist" and we all wonder how the hell they got to that! That is the type of person who perpetuates the struggle of certain minorities by always treating them like they are welfare cases who need "help".

This is the psychology of a liberal in a nutshell. It is best to be careful and contemplative about it.

I tend to let it roll off my back. I usually don't get mad (although sometimes I do). Normally I will just get even, rooted in the confidence that if I have patience they will give me plenty of opportunities to make my points.

Last year we had a young thirtysomething liberal from California working in our department. In our place of business we also had a little robot that was donated from a local robotics lab as an experiment. It's job was to basically go around taking inventory. So one day I made the comment that that little robot was a job stealer. So the liberal dude says to me, "that robot can have that job I don't want it!". So I winced at his willingness to actually pass off human importance to a fucking robot but didn't say anything. Later that same day someone else brought up the robot again. And that was when I made my move, echoing the earlier conversation right in front of the same guy. I said "well maybe somebody's kid needs a job to do to get started in life". Maybe there are some people with certain disabilities that can't do much but they can do that. This time I made him wince.... Cuz of course you know how much liberals are always trying to show how much they care about handicapped people and minorities when Republicans supposedly don't!

Yeah touche, motherfucker.

And then, another example.... Anybody after knowing me for a little while knows that I'm very pro-gun and own a couple myself. So when some liberal starts going off and saying what the hell do you need that thing for, blah blah blah... I always tell them, "hopefully nothing". In the meantime I can have a lot of fun shooting up stuff at the range! And when they ask why I have an AK47, I tell them because the next time there's some kind of Democrat mandated lockdown due to whatever cataclysm or plague comes along... And some scumbags start driving around in pickup trucks with ARs trying to loot places... I know my house will NOT be a preferred target once they find out what's really inside waiting for them.

Most libs simply can't out-argue me on guns. That's partly because Im really not macho or rah-rah about it, just practical. Libs always try to target your machismo and pride because they think that's what motivates you. Whether it is or not it's best not to show them this.

It's really just very important to kind of expect this behavior from them instead of gloating in your own republican-ness, or whatever. Liberals and/or Dems use the expression of rabid outrage to control conversations. They do this to get you to be angry and defensive so then they can start attacking your mental health or whatever. They absolutely hate it when you are calm and patient! Very few of them except the most honed and skilled debaters will continue to engage with you when you out-think them in this simple chess move.

I could go on and on.
But you get the idea.
And a parting word: It really is true a great deal of the time, that an accusation made by a liberal is actually an admission of their own guilt although the actual correlation may not be exact. Like for instance when they cry "racist" and we all wonder how the hell they got to that! That is the type of person who perpetuates the struggle of certain minorities by always treating them like they are welfare cases who need "help".

This is the psychology of a liberal in a nutshell. It is best to be careful and contemplative about it.
Perhaps the best response when a lib starts projecting their own faults onto Republicans is to give a little laugh, and then change the subject.

Perhaps the best response when a lib starts projecting their own faults onto Republicans is to give a little laugh, and then change the subject.
Well a thing with that is many of them would misinterpret it into thinking that they were actually getting to you and you were trying to hide it. I try to be as cold and nonchalant as possible with them.

Well a thing with that is many of them would misinterpret it into thinking that they were actually getting to you and you were trying to hide it. I try to be as cold and nonchalant as possible with them.
Yeah, you’re right.

What about just allowing a moment of silence to hang in the air? Or what about a look of surprise, as if to say “you actually BELIEVE that”?

I guess after five years of dealing with this stuff, I‘m getting fed up. And as I said, it’s gotten worse since Biden’s MAGA speech.

Yeah, you’re right.

What about just allowing a moment of silence to hang in the air? Or what about a look of surprise, as if to say “you actually BELIEVE that”?

I guess after five years of dealing with this stuff, I‘m getting fed up. And as I said, it’s gotten worse since Biden’s MAGA speech.
Try dealing for over 20. Really makes you see them for the pieces of sh-- they are. And you know what? In all those years they have not changed one bit. They still spew the same tired bullshit tactics over and over.

Leftist rules of engagement

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb to keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/ Alex Jones/ Brietbart/ Infowars/ Stormfront/ Gateway/ Hannity/ Rush

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump!

Try dealing for over 20. Really makes you see them for the pieces of sh-- they are. And you know what? In all those years they have not changed one bit. They still spew the same tired bullshit tactics over and over.

Leftist rules of engagement

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb to keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/ Alex Jones/ Brietbart/ Infowars/ Stormfront/ Gateway/ Hannity/ Rush

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump!

Rightwing rules of engagement: Accuse others of what you are guilty of....

1663789887291.png

The topic is how to handle Democrats who demean Trump voters, particularly in a group setting, obviously assuming that everyone around them think as they do.

I, for example, would NEVER start talking about how stupid and ignorant Biden voters are, or what hypocrites they are, or whatever, because I realize there may be Biden voters in the group and it would be arrogant and rude of me to do so. But Democrats have no reservations about the converse.

This is really nothing new. It goes back ar least 15 years, but again, in the couple of weeks since Biden took his attack on Republicans to a new high (or low), it’s gotten much worse. It would be like a Jew sitting in a group with Germans trashing Jews, circa 1935, and not knowing there was a Jew there.

You're comparing Trumpies to European Jews in the 1930s?

Especially those brown and blacks that are Democrat voters and office holders.

Yep. If they are black or brown, you just attack them for defying your white ass. It's not up to them, it's up to you. The Democrat party has changed your strategies, but not your flagrant racism

You're comparing Trumpies to European Jews in the 1930s?
I’m comparing the contempt with which Trump voters are looked upon by leftists to the way Germany viewed the Jews in the years before the death camps.

Yep. If they are black or brown, you just attack them for defying your white ass. It's not up to them, it's up to you. The Democrat party has changed your strategies, but not your flagrant racism
I am so racist I have beat black pussy like it owed me money during sex.

You're racist, but that's not why. It's not racist to like black girls. It is racist for your white ass to tell her black ass how she is allowed to vote, racist

You're racist, but that's not why. It's not racist to like black girls. It is racist for your white ass to tell her black ass how she is allowed to vote, racist
How did I tell her to vote, , I rarely stay around after coitus.

And something much worse than merely racist to speak in such degrading and disrespectful terms about a woman with whom one has been intimate.

But then, it is well known that those who most loudly boast of having had sex with many women are those who likely have never had sex, and who suffer from serious issues about their own sexual inadequacies.

And something much worse than merely racist to speak in such degrading and disrespectful terms about a woman with whom one has been intimate.

But then, it is well known that those who most loudly boast of having had sex with many women are those who likely have never had sex, and who suffer from serious issues about their own sexual inadequacies.
Don't worry I treat them all the same.

Forum List

Back