Is there anybody that got the Covid shot that did NOT get Covid?

My Uncle (in the hospital now), My step Grandmother and now, maybe most importantly, Nick Chubb all got Covid even though they are "vaccinated". What is the point of this shot again?

At last count I knew over 50 people who had covid, most before vaccines. We are currently in our FOURTH surge. In the last two weeks, I know 7 adults who have had it, only one of whom is unvaccinated. Yes, read that again. 6 of 7 vaccinated. All 7 ill too, not just "tested positive"

Wow, look at the choices you've created for yourself and our country. Your guy is either lying about a pandemic that's killed 750,000 people for political reasons, or he's suffering from dementia and can't be relied upon to lead the country. But no mean tweets, right??

Good work, asshole.

He is not lied about a pandemic that killed people. You are the liar by saying that.
When questioned at the very beginning, trump said it was all under control, it would go away overnight and it was a miracle. Remember that yet now you focus on Biden and his lies.
Don't make me vomit you boofheaded ignoramus.

He is not lied about a pandemic that killed people. You are the liar by saying that.
When questioned at the very beginning, trump said it was all under control, it would go away overnight and it was a miracle. Remember that yet now you focus on Biden and his lies.
Don't make me vomit you boofheaded ignoramus.

So was Biden lying or just having an episode of dementia when he said this:

"We’re making sure health care workers are vaccinated, because if you seek care at a health care facility, you should have the certainty that the people providing that care are protected from COVID and cannot spread it to you." - Joe Biden, 2021

So was Biden lying or just having an episode of dementia when he said this:

"We’re making sure health care workers are vaccinated, because if you seek care at a health care facility, you should have the certainty that the people providing that care are protected from COVID and cannot spread it to you." - Joe Biden, 2021
I reiterate what I said.
But the irony of you never quoting the rubbish trump belched.
Remember these?
We have it all under control.
It will disappear overnight like a miracle.

Here son. Have some of uncle Donny's snake oil. Inject antiseptic. It's always a good standby.

Forum List

Back