Is there anybody that got the Covid shot that did NOT get Covid?

I had something in February of 2020 that sure fit the description of covid -- cough, fever but no runny nose or sneezing. I mentioned it to my doctor, but she didn't seem to care at all.

I went ahead and got the vaccine, and have had a weird cough ever since, but nothing serious.

I do not know what the answer here is but millions have gotten the vaccine, because a few still got it doesn't prove anything one way or the other.

I had it (pre-vaccine) and my wife never got it. A month or so later my daughter got it (from college), came home and my wife never got it. My wife then did the vaccine and still has never got it. If I was a researcher I'd be trying to find out what has kept my wife from getting it.

My 82 year old dad got it and he is lucky. He just can't walk. Completely sapped all strength from him. He wasn't vaccinated. What does all of this mean? I do not know. No one has convinced me of anything.

She likely did get it.
It is just that since we have all had other corona viruses, most people already have inherent immunity and will be asymptomatic.
There is no way to tell once the antibodies are gone, after about 3 months.
Immunity memory is in T-cells in the bone marrow, and undetectable unless the person gets infected again.

Staring to seem like whether or not you get Covid is based on luck more than getting the shot or not getting it. Maybe it's the shot just doesn't work for very long? I dunno. Maybe it is beneficial for the demographic that is actually affect by Covid. Just doesn't seem to work well enough at all to be forcing it on people. Pretty dumb move.

Yes, the shot does not prevent infection, but does temporarily reduce the symptoms for about 3 months, because the shot stimulates antibody production.
But it has no long term T-cell memory effect.

They can only test the sinuses, but can not test the passageways in the lungs.
To tell is you have increased antibodies, they have to take blood.

She has always tested negative. Not much more to say.

You might lie. In fact it's statistically likely that you are. tRumplings and other conservative types that fairly often. It's a fact.

Very unlikely anyone would lie about 3 heart attack deaths?

I do not like Trump, find him to predictably by for the wealthy elite, and his supporters not the most sophisticated, they are not generally liars.
Trump was doing well in the polls, so it is not unreasonable for them to question the election results, for example.
I do not believe the election was defrauded, but only because I think it would take a conspiracy of so many thousands of people, that it could not have been so successfully kept secret.

No one has every said it will stop you getting covid 100%

Joe Biden said exactly that.

"We’re making sure health care workers are vaccinated, because if you seek care at a health care facility, you should have the certainty that the people providing that care are protected from COVID and cannot spread it to you." - Joe Biden, 2021

Joe Biden said exactly that.

"We’re making sure health care workers are vaccinated, because if you seek care at a health care facility, you should have the certainty that the people providing that care are protected from COVID and cannot spread it to you." - Joe Biden, 2021

Wait a minute. You all said he had dementia and he couldn't be trusted.
Now you are quoting him as if it is gospel.
You can't cherry pick the bits that suit you.

Wait a minute. You all said he had dementia and he couldn't be trusted.
Now you are quoting him as if it is gospel.
You can't cherry pick the bits that suit you.

You said "No one has every said it will stop you getting covid 100%".

I showed you that your fellow idiot in fact said exactly that. Now you want to hide behind his dementia? I'm sorry you voted for a man so dishonest and softheaded nothing he says can be trusted, but that's your problem, not mine.

LOL

You said "No one has every said it will stop you getting covid 100%".

I showed you that your fellow idiot in fact said exactly that. Now you want to hide behind his dementia? I'm sorry you voted for a man so dishonest and softheaded nothing he says can be trusted, but that's your problem, not mine.

LOL

If you want to be pedantic, knock yourself out. Because he suffers dementia (as you all say)I took it as evidence of it.
But no, You want to hold him to it now.
Stick with your bible.

Three versus around five million for not getting the shot?

I only know 2 people who even got covid, much less dying from it.
And over 11,000 people have died from the shot.
Nor is there any way to know what longer range negative side effects, because no one has used these vaccines before, and they were not tested for more than 6 months, instead of the usual 6 years.
And regardless of whether the shot is safer than the virus, we should not have waited 1.5 years for the shot.
We should have gone with herd immunity immediately, saving over half a million lives.

If you want to be pedantic, knock yourself out. Because he suffers dementia (as you all say)I took it as evidence of it.
But no, You want to hold him to it now.
Stick with your bible.

Wow, look at the choices you've created for yourself and our country. Your guy is either lying about a pandemic that's killed 750,000 people for political reasons, or he's suffering from dementia and can't be relied upon to lead the country. But no mean tweets, right??

Good work, asshole.

My Uncle (in the hospital now), My step Grandmother and now, maybe most importantly, Nick Chubb all got Covid even though they are "vaccinated". What is the point of this shot again?
Most people who contract COVID do not present with symptoms.

Very unlikely anyone would lie about 3 heart attack deaths?

I do not like Trump, find him to predictably by for the wealthy elite, and his supporters not the most sophisticated, they are not generally liars.
Trump was doing well in the polls, so it is not unreasonable for them to question the election results, for example.
I do not believe the election was defrauded, but only because I think it would take a conspiracy of so many thousands of people, that it could not have been so successfully kept secret.
If three folks in the same area died of heart attacks immediately after getting th vaccine it would be national news.

I only know 2 people who even got covid, much less dying from it.
And over 11,000 people have died from the shot.
Nor is there any way to know what longer range negative side effects, because no one has used these vaccines before, and they were not tested for more than 6 months, instead of the usual 6 years.
And regardless of whether the shot is safer than the virus, we should not have waited 1.5 years for the shot.
We should have gone with herd immunity immediately, saving over half a million lives.
That is not what I have been reading online.

Forum List

Back