Is there anybody that got the Covid shot that did NOT get Covid?

I do not know what the answer here is but millions have gotten the vaccine, because a few still got it doesn't prove anything one way or the other.

I had it (pre-vaccine) and my wife never got it. A month or so later my daughter got it (from college), came home and my wife never got it. My wife then did the vaccine and still has never got it. If I was a researcher I'd be trying to find out what has kept my wife from getting it.

My 82 year old dad got it and he is lucky. He just can't walk. Completely sapped all strength from him. He wasn't vaccinated. What does all of this mean? I do not know. No one has convinced me of anything.
This could help explain it, exceptional natural immunity at its finest:

“Data from dozens of UK health-care workers suggest a tantalizing possibility: that some people can clear a nascent SARS-CoV-2 infection from their bodies so quickly that they never test positive for the virus nor even produce antibodies against it1.”

it is dumb...but the political elites have their reasons.

Good news! Science will not be used as a political tool because information cannot be fully repressed even though many corrupted types are trying to do exactly that!

“This study demonstrated that natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity. Individuals who were both previously infected with SARS-CoV-2 and given a single dose of the vaccine gained additional protection against the Delta variant.9

Because the above study was conducted by pro-vax team, the info is likely valid. That last part though is questionable, regarding the current “vaccine” being additional protection from the Delta strain. I haven’t found any studies to support that information, only media bobble heads repeating known falsehoods.

Last edited:
Good news! Science will not be used as a political tool because information cannot be fully repressed even though many corrupted types are trying to do exactly that!

“This study demonstrated that natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity. Individuals who were both previously infected with SARS-CoV-2 and given a single dose of the vaccine gained additional protection against the Delta variant.9

It's insane that Republicans are going to have to pass a law to force Democrats to accept science. Sad that we've come to that point, but I expect this is just the beginning of it.

It's insane that Republicans are going to have to pass a law to force Democrats to accept science. Sad that we've come to that point, but I expect this is just the beginning of it.
I couldn’t agree more MM! I honestly wake up almost every day thinking, surely I’m not having this right! Surely we’re not being told to take a fake vaccine that does not work like a vaccine but that’s the advice! Wth!!!!! It’s like waking up into some “upside down land” of some sort, where facts are lies and information is mostly hidden, but we’re supposed to buy every lie and not do our own research. Crazy it is and it’s not going to work! Hurrah for all medical and scientific teams who still place ethics over shock and awe rushed findings that support the political narrative, using small sample sizes and stating their studies are worth any weight. Thank God for honest humans with skillsets to prove they are right.

It was official tests. At that, I've seen no recalls of millions of tests.
There have been numerous bad batches and I still have questions regarding Ecuadorians who were jailed for having “faulty tests”. Anyway, they were jailed, still are I believe, because of this faulty test batch because it didn’t find as many positive results as a different testing method.

I recall reading about faulty tests also include identifying other coronaviruses in the blood system that lead to a false positive for COVID-19. They had some tricks with those tests and they’re still argument about which one of two methods of testing is the best. Seems they’re going with the one that tests “too well” aka misidentified as COVID-19 when it was another Covid virus from the past still showing up in the blood. I’m not sure if those guys should be jailed or not.

Ecuadorian scientists face long prison sentences in politically charged case over COVID-19 tests​

Prosecutors say tests used in Quito in 2020 were subpar and should have been sent back; scientists disagree​

Last edited:
There have been numerous bad batches and I still have questions regarding these guys who were jailed I believe it was Australia let me share that link. Anyway they were bail they were child because of this faulty test batch because it didn’t find as many positives as a different testing method: I recall reading about faulty tests also include identifying other coronaviruses in the blood system that lead to a false positive for COVID-19. They had some tricks with those tests and they’re still argument about which one of two methods of testing is the best. Seems they’re going with the one that tests “too well” aka misidentified as COVID-19 when it was another Covid virus from the past still showing up in the blood. I’ll come back with that source sorry I’m on my phone.

Thanks for the work to get the link but I will note, my wife didn't get tested in Australia.

My Uncle (in the hospital now), My step Grandmother and now, maybe most importantly, Nick Chubb all got Covid even though they are "vaccinated". What is the point of this shot again?

No one has every said it will stop you getting covid 100%, IF that is your only argument.

How do we know what they are in hospital for?
If they died, would you attribute their death to COVID (and prove it) because amongst republicans there's a conspiracy theory that covid deaths are all false and hospitals record it to achieve higher funding.
That's a little dilemma for you.

Thanks for the work to get the link but I will note, my wife didn't get tested in Australia.
Probably a good thing the way that’s playing out now:) that first link might be better regarding explaining her case of potentially having been exposed but her immune system acted quickly as a saboteur and killed it. I guess they weren’t kidding about that part that it’s possible to get the Covid virus and you never even know it, so these findings support that theory.

Probably a good thing the way that’s playing out now:) that first link might be better regarding explaining her case and millions of others most likely. I guess they weren’t kidding about that part that it’s possible to get the Covid virus and you never even know it, so these findings support that theory.

Of course it's possible.

It was official tests. At that, I've seen no recalls of millions of tests.

2.2 million home covid tests recalled, sure. but this also. Surprised you missed this.

Why COVID PCR tests aren't as accurate as you think

this is just one. Use your own search engine. I'm sure you don't want to believe anything that interferes with your already set belief on covid.

Last edited:
My Uncle (in the hospital now), My step Grandmother and now, maybe most importantly, Nick Chubb all got Covid even though they are "vaccinated". What is the point of this shot again?

Forum List

Back