Is there anybody that got the Covid shot that did NOT get Covid?

I do not know what the answer here is but millions have gotten the vaccine, because a few still got it doesn't prove anything one way or the other.

I had it (pre-vaccine) and my wife never got it. A month or so later my daughter got it (from college), came home and my wife never got it. My wife then did the vaccine and still has never got it. If I was a researcher I'd be trying to find out what has kept my wife from getting it.

My 82 year old dad got it and he is lucky. He just can't walk. Completely sapped all strength from him. He wasn't vaccinated. What does all of this mean? I do not know. No one has convinced me of anything.

I haven't had COVID that I know of.....and I haven't had the shots.

I also have yet to have covid but now I am being forced to get it by my employer because the Retard-In-Chief has that mandate. Glad I'm being forced to get something that doesn't work for something that, if I did get, statistically it wouldn't be an issue given my age and lack of health issues.

I do not know what the answer here is but millions have gotten the vaccine, because a few still got it doesn't prove anything one way or the other.

I had it (pre-vaccine) and my wife never got it. A month or so later my daughter got it (from college), came home and my wife never got it. My wife then did the vaccine and still has never got it. If I was a researcher I'd be trying to find out what has kept my wife from getting it.

My 82 year old dad got it and he is lucky. He just can't walk. Completely sapped all strength from him. He wasn't vaccinated. What does all of this mean? I do not know. No one has convinced me of anything.
my brother had it bad.....coughed everywhere and his wife never got it

My Uncle (in the hospital now), My step Grandmother and now, maybe most importantly, Nick Chubb all got Covid even though they are "vaccinated". What is the point of this shot again?

I've had the two Pfizer shots and a booster and I'm fine... no Covid. I haven't even had a cold.. All my neighbors have been vaccinated.

Two neighbors were vaccinated.. went to Florida for 10 days and got Covid, but they have recovered fully.

Staring to seem like whether or not you get Covid is based on luck more than getting the shot or not getting it. Maybe it's the shot just doesn't work for very long? I dunno. Maybe it is beneficial for the demographic that is actually affect by Covid. Just doesn't seem to work well enough at all to be forcing it on people. Pretty dumb move.

Staring to seem like whether or not you get Covid is based on luck more than getting the shot or not getting it. Maybe it's the shot just doesn't work for very long? I dunno. Maybe it is beneficial for the demographic that is actually affect by Covid. Just doesn't seem to work well enough at all to be forcing it on people. Pretty dumb move.

it is dumb...but the political elites have their reasons.

Forum List

Back