Is there any...

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
rule, regulation, or law that might simply confirm a voter's identity that those of you on the left wouldn't scream "racism!" over? Can those of you crowding to the left imagine any manner whatsoever that performed and/or was intended ONLY to ensure that a voter - any voter, every voter, regardless of race - is who he or she says he or she is that would not evoke cries of "racism!!!!!" from you?

Well, North Carolina used a fucking Hunting License as one of their acceptable ID's last time. So I mean if y'all would stop being racist, we would stop talking about it.

In my area they have a paper list of all registered voters in the district. You walk in, they ask your name, you tell them, they cross off your name, you go vote.
Works great.
John Jones walks in: "hello, I'm Dave Davidson, and I'm here to vote"

"OK Mr Davidson, we got you on the list"

A few hours later...

John Jones walks in "hello, I'm John Jones, and I'm here to vote"

"OK Mr Jones, we got you on the list"

A few hours later....

Dave Davidson walks in: "hello, I'm Dave Davidson, and I'm here to vote"

"I'm sorry, Mr Davidson, we show that you have already voted, I'm afraid you can't vote because we have no way of proving you didn't vote"

rule, regulation, or law that might simply confirm a voter's identity that those of you on the left wouldn't scream "racism!" over? Can those of you crowding to the left imagine any manner whatsoever that performed and/or was intended ONLY to ensure that a voter - any voter, every voter, regardless of race - is who he or she says he or she is that would not evoke cries of "racism!!!!!" from you?
Free voter ids

In my area they have a paper list of all registered voters in the district. You walk in, they ask your name, you tell them, they cross off your name, you go vote.
Works great.

A few hours later...

A few hours later....

"I'm sorry, Mr Davidson, we show that you have already voted, I'm afraid you can't vote because we have no way of proving you didn't vote"
Is that happening?

I would be ok with ID if they allowed a broad array of photo id's instead of the very restricted ones states are trying to pass.
I'm not for a wide array of IDs because IDs are too easy to fake. How about if we use a recognizable standardized ID that everyone can get, and if you have trouble, the state can have services to assist those who need help in getting an ID.

Would that work?

Works great.

A few hours later...

A few hours later....

Is that happening?
Don't know, my point was, its that easy for someone to commit voter fraud if all you have is a list, and someone's word that they are being honest about who they are.

Free voter ids
I was homeless and I got a free one here in San Antonio. Every Monday morning the Police Department does a background screening, and most homeless people have been arrested and therefore have a court-ordered mugshot they can review that they then submit as proof of identity to the Department of Motor Vehicles for the identification card.

Seems Identification should be done when registering.

Works great.

A few hours later...

A few hours later....

Wow.

Free voter ids
Those have been part of many laws that lefty idiots scream "racism!!!!" over.

how-to-get-into-bars-and-clubs-underage.jpg

Racist.

Racist.
Many times you are quite funny. Too bad it's not this time

Forum List

Back