Is there any country in the world that blacks...

Because there are a whole lot of white divorced women raising children with no daddy, and there are a whole bunch of white daddys beating up their wives and fucking children on the side.

The difference is, the white kids don't grow up to be criminals at the same rate as the black kids.

James Price
My argument is that a lot of blacks are career victims who blame everything on racism and refuse to take responsibility for anything.

This coming from a white person who is claiming be to victims of black criminals

I never said I was a victim of black criminals. Stick to what was actually written.

victims of blacks lowering down property values if they move in, white people in here claiming to be victims of taxes, big government, immigrants, reverse discrimination, “radical Islam,”

Fact is, property values are lower after blacks move in because, on average, they don't take care of their homes.

To tell my son he can be anything he wants to be if he tries hard enough is nice, but unless I warn him about the obstacles in his path.

I'd love for the majority of blacks to be productive members of society, and if they were, I'd defend them, just like I'll defend any race that's productive. But blacks are, by and large, unproductive, have an attitude and think the world owes them a fucking living because people they didn't know were enslaved by people that no longer exist. Racism. It's always the same fucking argument. They can't be productive because they're constantly discriminated against. Never mind that every other race can manage to be productive to a greater or lesser degree.

Downplaying racism backfires.

Problem is, black people think everything is fucking racist. Black people don't want to be treated like white people, because white people wouldn't tolerate the shit that black people do from other whites. But we're told we have to tolerate it because blacks have been oppressed. To not tolerate it is racist. Fuck that. Yes, of course white racists exist in the world, but most white people are too busy focused on living their lives and trying to get by to worry about how to keep blacks down or discriminate against them. You people see everything through the lens of racism. You obsess over it. That's exactly why shit that has nothing to do with racism is seen as such by you. No, you definitely don't want to be treated like whites because you couldn't handle it.

And with white people it's always someone else's fault, and it's the same fucking story everywhere they go. Not just in America. White in the UK say the same shit.

No, you're projecting. The difference is, we generally don't blame other people for our failures.

Well with so many black people talking about it. Could it be that black people are not making it up?

Could be, but if blacks, as a group, can't be productive anywhere on the fucking planet, chances are it's not other people that are the problem. Name one country on the entire fucking planet where blacks are actually productive. Fuck it, name a province, a state, anything. The only place I've found is Sandton, South Africa, and from my research, most of the infrastructure is based on foreign investments, but I could be wrong. Like I said, I'd actually love for blacks, as a whole, to be productive members of society.

But imagine if blk ppl handled like whites do with racism. I'd say

"I am not stepping on your foot. You are just imagining it. You people do nothing but blame others and complain. Look at your crime rate ! But if I am stepping on your foot, then I am truly sorry, but it is not something I would ever do"

Bullshit. If a white guy steps on another white guy's foot, the white guy who did it will generally apologize. If a black person does it to a white person, the black guy immediately thinks that the white guy is getting uppity because he's racist. Like I said, blacks don't want to be treated like whites. They definitely don't want equal treatment. They couldn't handle it.

The truth is most black people are reluctant to allege racism. Most black ppl stuff their experiences with racism because white denial has long shot down claims of racism

Whatever. Blacks are always in the news alleging racism.

I will never ever apologize for criminal black people. Why ?

Because white people don't apologize for there dcrminal class
Asian people don't aplogie for their crminal class

You don't have to apologize for them. Just stop making excuses.

Crime is just gonna happen in any capatalist society. Blk ppl don't commit crimes more than anyone else.

If you haven't grasped that the crime rate is higher among blacks by now, you're a lost cause. Like I said, the problem is black people constantly make excuses. They don't want to take responsibility for it. Why do they commit crime at a higher rate? Racism, of course. Same fucking story, all day, every day, 365 days a year.

Most crimes blk ppl do are economic at their root. Sort the economics out. You sort the crime out.

In other words, just give them shit and they'll stop breaking the law.

Last edited:
James Price
The difference is, the white kids don't grow up to be criminals at the same rate as the black kids

The difference is that white people do illegal stuff it does not get crminalized. Where every as everything get's crminallized when your blk.

You can read white people tell it themselves about the stuff they have got away with

James Price
The difference is, the white kids don't grow up to be criminals at the same rate as the black kids

The difference is that white people do illegal stuff it does not get crminalized. Where every as everything get's crminallized when your blk.

You can read white people tell it themselves about the stuff they have got away with
Bullshit. Show me a country with more black millionaires than the USA. Go ahead.

James Price

Of course, it gets criminalized. Black people just do more illegal shit than whites.

James Price

Of course, it gets criminalized. Black people just do more illegal shit than whites.
Yes, and the reason is many ignorant Black people believe that they are entitled because of slavery. When you are indoctrinated from birth that you're a victim, you believe it.

westwall
What we would like to see is when some black gangster shoots up a black neighborhood that the neighborhood help the police to catch the asshole gangster. Instead they are protected. Why?

And if a situation like happened how does that affect white people ?

westwall
Why would you think we demand you apologize for the criminals who happen to be black?

The irony of this question in reference to your first question obviously escapes you

Because violence of ANY type affects the community as a whole. Black on black violence is the primary cause of blacks not getting ahead in life. Not your infantile belief that whitey is pushing you down.

We don't apologize for the violent actions of white people. We PROSECUTE them. You HIDE them.

Can you see the difference?

If not, then you are beyond help.

This is how far behind the OP is relative to knowledge about Africa. This link is to a book written in 1973 detailing the damage whites did to Africa. And that damage was still going on when he wrote the book. This was 18 years before the end of Apartheid.

Walter Rodney 1973 How Europe Underdeveloped Africa

So, whitey is responsible because blacks weren't educated enough to develop their own countries.

Yeah....you go with that.

Moron.
Blacks developed their countries. Whites destablized potential growth.
What country did blacks develop? Any country that had any development was due to white influence.
Incorrect. Study the real history of Africa.
Africa is a continent. Sub Saharan Africa developed nothing but mass tribalism.
There is no such thing as sub saharan Africa. That is a racist construct bxased on a false claim whereby above the sahara supposedly lighter people lived when that has never been the case. I know whadt Africa is dumbfuck, and you need to study the real history of Africa, or should I say ALKEBULAN, instead of the saltine version.

When Black Africans won governing positions in South Africa they didn't move to destroy the White population.

Destruction of any race would be considered genocide, and you don't see that in the United States, either, but that's independent of whether those in power have racist beliefs resulting in outcomes that are unfavorable to those deemed undesirable.

Not saying there isn't racism but Black/Asian/South Asian and even in the Americas Anti-white racism doesn't seem as wide spread or a vile as White racism towards PoC.

Depends on what you're basing that on, in my opinion. This is one area where people disagree a lot.

Even in Uganda where the government implemented a great many anti-White policies, they didn't hang, burn down the towns, or put White people in prison.

Systemic racism doesn't always manifest in hangings and burning towns.

But White racism towards PoC? We're seeing all of that boil up in Britain, France, Germany and beginning to approach the violence and suppression we see in this country.

There's definitely a gulf between the way some people perceive racism towards people of color and the way it's perceived toward whites. The problem is, it's extremely difficult to have discussions about those differences and come to an understanding. But that's exactly what needs to happen. We need to be able to sit down and discuss the differences in a diplomatic way without becoming violent or confrontational.
Equivocation is not helpful.

The discrimination of Whites toward PoC is historic, its effects devastating, and the long term results? Often genocidal.

You will not find in history:
PoC that purposely gave Whites blankets infected with deadly diseases;
PoC conducting STD experiments on unsuspecting Whites;
PoC killing Whites for trying to vote and so on and on and on ad infinitum.

Generally, when I hear a White person complain about discrimination, their complaint is centered on some PoC receiving the same opportunities as White people.

If you'd like to present a list of White discrimination grievances I'll listen.

Everyone on some level is a bigot. And within that group every racial group has its racists.
I accept that not all White people are racists but I do not accept that they are not Bigots
I'm a bigot, you're a bigot, he's a bigot and so forth. But, those denying their bigotry are in actuality, closet racists.
Being a bigot doesn't make one a bad person. Just uninformed.
If one cannot acknowledge those thoughts then one is unable to control the actions that follow.
Until we, as a people, can recognize our own bigotry any discussion actually brings more heat that cool.

Having Black people move into a neighborhood and home values fall is not the fault of the Black people.
It is the fault of the racism some bigots act on in not wanting to live near PoC that causes a reduction in demand and subsequent value loss..

An Aside
I live in Mount Lebanon, a Pittsburgh suburb, when news broke that Muhammad Ali (yeah that one) was considering buying a house there. Personally I thought it was fantastic but I was shocked to see the number of people who threatened to move if that "Ni****" moved in. I listened to the objections, I'd heard them all before and used them on occasion, but it confused me. I mean, Ali moves in, other famous athletes move in, rich hanger onners move in, then new business to serve the new money...We could have been Windmere North!

In any case, to sit down fruitfully, both sides need to recognize the righteousness of the other's position but, if White people cannot move off of the White race victimhood thing then I don't see PoC slowing in their demands for egalitarian treatment by government fiat.
DemoKKKrats have ALWAYS ben racist. Funny thing is Ali was against mixed marriage and anything that led to harmony between the races AT THAT TIME.

Greg
Please.
it's 2021.
If you want to live in 1965 I suggest you get a job with Disney at one of their old-timey displays.
Ali at the time was the most well known and popular athlete in the world.
He was more popular than any politician, movie or TV star and his popularity was global.

White people whose property values would have skyrocketed decided that having one of THEM in the hood wasn't worth the profit.

It's 2021 and you're referencing a response to Muhammad Ali moving into a neighborhood in the '60s while suggesting I'm the one living in 1965? Can you provide an example from this century?

You do know this is in English, right?
Do you understand, what "An Aside" means in the context?
If you do, your request is silly.
If you don't, you're really not qualified to partake in the conversation.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
ALL RISE!

Today's Lesson:

THE 400 YEAR AFRICAN WAR

The Schomburg Center for the Research of Black Culture has excellent information about the African slave trade that provides a stark contrast between what happened and what some use as an excuse to discount the experiences of blacks in America. The web site is named, “The Abolition of the Slave Trade-African Resistance.” From the introduction, information contained in this collection debunks the race pimped tales presented by some in America today.

“Africans started to fight the transatlantic slave trade as soon as it began. Their struggles were multifaceted and covered four continents over four centuries. Still, they have often been underestimated, overlooked, or forgotten. African resistance was reported in European sources only when it concerned attacks on slave ships and company barracoons, but acts of resistance also took place far from the coast and thus escaped the slavers’ attention. To discover them, oral history, archaeology, and autobiographies and biographies of African victims of the slave trade have to be probed. Taken together, these various sources offer a detailed image of the varied strategies Africans used to defend themselves from and mount attacks against the slave trade.

The Africans’ resistance continued in the Americas. They ran away, established maroon communities, used sabotage, conspired, and rose against those who held them in captivity. Freed people petitioned the authorities, led information campaigns, and worked actively to abolish the slave trade and slavery.

In Europe, black abolitionists launched or participated in civic movements to end the deportation and enslavement of Africans. They too delivered speeches, provided information, wrote newspaper articles and books. Using violent as well as nonviolent means, Africans in Africa, the Americas, and Europe were constantly involved in the fight against the slave trade and slavery.”4

The tale of Africa’s role in the slave trade as told by a segment of white society is incomplete and inaccurate. This has been done on purpose. It was not so simple as blacks capturing each other and selling them to whites. Europeans did not just waltz into Africa and overwhelm a bunch of backward, naked, dumb savages. They were in a fight for 400 years. Many Europeans entered Africa and Africa ended up being their final resting place.

“Some leaders actively worked against the transatlantic slave trade. One of the most famous was Abdel Kader Kane, the Muslim leader of the Futa Toro region in northern Senegal. Kane had succeeded in peopling his kingdom by retaking by force his people who had been kidnapped and by forbidding slave caravans from passing through his territory. After the French took three children from Futa, Kane sent a letter to the governor:

We are warning you that all those who will come to our land to trade [in slaves] will be killed and massacred if you do not send our children back. Would not somebody who was very hungry abstain from eating if he had to eat something cooked with his blood? We absolutely do not want you to buy Muslims under any circumstances. I repeat that if your intention is to always buy Muslims you should stay home and not come to our country anymore. Because all those who will come can be assured that they will lose their life.”5

We are told stories about the shackles and chains, but we are not told the complete story of why they were needed. It is just “you sold your own into balls and chains.” But the truth is a little different.

“As the slave trade expanded, resistance to it grew as well, and the need for shackles, guns, ropes, chains, iron balls, and whips tells an eloquent story of continuous and violent struggle from the hinterland to the high seas. As one slave trader remarked:

For the security and safekeeping of the slaves on board or on shore in the African barracoons, chains, leg irons, handcuffs, and strong houses are used. I would remark that this also is one of the forcible necessities resorted to for the preservation of the order, and as recourse against the dangerous consequences of this traffic.”

“Wherever possible, such as in Saint-Louis and Gorée (Senegal), James (Gambia), and Bance (Sierra Leone), the Europeans' barracoons were located on islands, which made escapes and attacks more difficult. In some areas, as soon as local people approached the boats, the crew is ordered to take up arms, the cannons are aimed, and the fuses are lighted . . . One must, without any hesitation, shoot at them and not spare them. The loss of the vessel and the life of the crew are at stake.”

“The heavily fortified forts and barracoons attest to the Europeans' distrust and apprehension. They had to protect themselves, as Jean-Baptiste Durand of the Compagnie du Sénégal explained, from the foreign vessels and from the Negroes living in the country."

“These precautions notwithstanding, in the eighteenth century, Fort Saint-Joseph on the Senegal River was attacked and all commerce was interrupted for six years. Several conspiracies and actual revolts by captives erupted on Gorée Island and resulted in the death of the governor and several soldiers. In addition, the crews of quite a few slave ships were killed on the River Gambia; in Sierra Leone, people sacked the captives' quarters of the infamous trader John Ormond. Similar incidents occurred in other parts of the African coast. Written records document how Africans on shore attacked more than a hundred ships.

Some Western slavers maintained occult centers in their barracoons, staffed by men they paid to work on the captives, sometimes with medicinal plants. The objective was to kill any spirit of rebellion, to tame the detainees, and make them accept their fate. The existence of these centers shows the extent of the precautions taken by slavers to prevent rebellions on land and during the Middle Passage: shackles and guns controlled the body, while the spirit was broken.

But revolts on slave ships, although extremely difficult to organize and conduct, were numerous. About 420 revolts have been documented in slavers' papers, and they do not represent the totality. It is estimated that 100,000 Africans died in uprisings on the coast or during the Middle Passage. The fear of revolts resulted in additional costs for the slavers: larger crews, heavy weapons, and barricades. About 18 percent of the costs of the Middle Passage were incurred due to measures to thwart uprisings, and the captives who rose up saved, according to estimates, one million Africans from deportation by driving up the slavers' expenses.”

Schomburg Center for the Research of Black Culture “The Abolition of the Slave Trade-African Resistance.” Home - The Abolition of The Slave Trade

The "QUESTION" poses false equivalences.

PoC should NEVER object to the obvious racism pervasive in this country.
Because
Other places are worse
This is a straw man argument based on your own prejudices.

Do you believe America is the most racist country in the world?
don't know.
Only been to Only been to around a dozen countries

Do you believe there is no racism in America?
If so, why?
If you do believe there is racism in America are you willing to accept that fact without trying to change it?
and
If so...
Whatcha gonna do in a few years when White people are on the short end of that stick?
He said systematic racism not “no racism” learn to read caddokid. If the system is racist there would be different laws for blacks, whites, Jews, etc. Yet we all have the same legal rights. Hmmmmm…..
REALLY?
ALL OF US?

View attachment 499293The same, huh

View attachment 499294

Peaceful Black protesters met with a military response.
Violent White protesters met with basically some bicycle cops.

EXACTLY the same.
They weren’t peaceful, caddo kid
Yes, they were. Try not watching FAUX news for a change.

1. Please, I'd be interest in hearing the historical equivalences of the Talladega Experiments, or killing whites for trying to vote simply because they were white.
I didn't say there is one. Does that mean racist beliefs that result in violence toward whites are acceptable?

2. IF it doesn't happen then why do so many White people bring up the property value discussion?
I never said it doesn't happen. I said I haven't seen home values fall solely and exclusively in the last 15 or more years specifically because whites moved out.

3. Uh huh. Look back up at your responses. In this discussion you've not been willing to move beyond equivocating the "horrible" treatment of Whites at the hands of PoC to 400 years of slavery and the genocide of Native Americans and the equivalence is simply not present.

I've never equivocated any such thing. I specifically stated, "whites have, at times(not systemically in the U.S. mind you), certainly been victims of violence and murder based solely on their race."

When people claim the murder of a Black man at the hands of Law Enforcement is OK because some other Black man killed some other White man in a robbery.
I've never heard that claim, but with the advent of the internet, it's not difficult to run across all sorts of irrational claims.

That the murder of an innocent Black man is justified because 5 years ago he committed the crime of selling cigarettes' on the street.
I've never heard that claim, either, but if I did, I wouldn't consider it rational.

When the demand that LEO stop killing Black people is met with arguments about supporting police? Where in that world do you find common ground to talk?
There's no one-size-fits-all answer. I have little interest in debating anyone who engages in insults and/or ad hominem, because that type of interaction is self-defeating and goes nowhere. But if someone wants to have a serious, thoughtful debate, I'm willing to listen, try to understand, and reason things through.
I'm sorry.
Being polite to a person in denial goes nowhere.
You'll need to live your life of White victimhood without my help.

Ever been by Tiger Woods' house?
How about Barrack Obama's?
I said generally. What percentage of black people live like Tiger Woods and Barrack Obama?

Ever driven the backroads of Eastern KY, WV?
You don't have to go to the backroads of BFE to see what I'm talking about.
Tiger woods is generally Black.
About the same percentage of Black people live like Tiger Woods as White people.

Maybe the myth about Black people is just true of poor people?
Maybe you've exposed your own bigotry on the subject?

Now that you know you do have these bigotted tendencies, what will you do about it?

You're saying Blacks should be ok with being gunned down for being Black
No, I'm asking a remedially simple question. If you believe the United States is as systemically racist and disadvantageous to the success of blacks as many black Americans seem to believe it is, then can you name a country that you believe is less systemically racist and more conducive to their success? Can you name a country that you believe blacks would be better off living in? Or is there no place on Earth that you feel is conducive to the success and well-being of black Americans?
THAT is exactly what you're saying.
Black people should be OK with the blatant racism in this country because the money's good.

Let me turn it around...

Would you be OK if the situation were 100% reversed?
You and your family risk death from the police just for walking in your neighborhood.
Would you be OK with that or would you be fighting to change it?
You and your family risk death from police? What the hell type of crimes are you and your family committing?
The crime?
Walking While Black
Apparently you've never committed that crime so I can understand your ignorance.

The "QUESTION" poses false equivalences.

PoC should NEVER object to the obvious racism pervasive in this country.
Because
Other places are worse
This is a straw man argument based on your own prejudices.

Do you believe America is the most racist country in the world?
don't know.
Only been to Only been to around a dozen countries

Do you believe there is no racism in America?
If so, why?
If you do believe there is racism in America are you willing to accept that fact without trying to change it?
and
If so...
Whatcha gonna do in a few years when White people are on the short end of that stick?
He said systematic racism not “no racism” learn to read caddokid. If the system is racist there would be different laws for blacks, whites, Jews, etc. Yet we all have the same legal rights. Hmmmmm…..
REALLY?
ALL OF US?

View attachment 499293The same, huh

View attachment 499294

Peaceful Black protesters met with a military response.
Violent White protesters met with basically some bicycle cops.

EXACTLY the same.
They weren’t peaceful, caddo kid
Yes, they were. Try not watching FAUX news for a change.
Ha you admit you’re caddo kid

In America, systemic racism is often blamed for disparities in the black community, so I ask you... is there any country in the world that blacks believe is free of racism (systemic or otherwise) and that they can thrive financially? Is there anywhere on the planet that blacks feel they can succeed and live happily?
I am trying to understand the thinking behind the OP.
Are you trying to highlight the extent of racism in the World ?
Or.
Are you making a case that America is so much better for Black folks to live ?
America is better than any country for people of any race to live .

Forum List

Back