Is there a war on core America / Americans that is spearheaded by the Democrat Party?

Racist right - blacks are inferior. It is their tribe that defines them

Racist Left - I will call you a racist if you don't support racism against white. People are all part of various tribes and some cannot be criticized no matter what they do.

Non racist - people are individuals rather than the product of a tribe and should be judged on the quality of their chararacter.

Any questions?
Ah....the Race Card Card.

Racist right - blacks are inferior. It is their tribe that defines them

Racist Left - I will call you a racist if you don't support racism against white. People are all part of various tribes and some cannot be criticized no matter what they do.

Non racist - people are individuals rather than the product of a tribe and should be judged on the quality of their chararacter.

Any questions?
That’s actually pretty damn accurate.
Then there’s those scary realists….they believe that a tribes general behavior spawns a general stereotype and that intelligent beings should consider said stereotype for various reasons.

Get in there and post your question….I‘ll be right behind you to take you to school and make Unkotare and Golfing Gator ruin their panties with urine.
Ok I was not a party to your previous discussion. Thank you.

Americans are Americans. An American whose ancestors came over on the Mayflower and an American who was naturalized yesterday are both Americans to exactly the same degree. Anyone born in America is American. That's what America is. It's a real shame that some people who claim to be "real" Americans understand and appreciate nothing about my great nation.

Americans are Americans. An American whose ancestors came over on the Mayflower and an American who was naturalized yesterday are both Americans to exactly the same degree. Anyone born in America is American. That's what America is. It's a real shame that some people who claim to be "real" Americans understand and appreciate nothing about my great nation.
How weird…A filthy piece of worthless globalist dogshit believes newly naturalized, Spanish speaking Humberto is just as American principled as 9th generation Veteran American Gary Johnson.
And you wonder why you disgusting bitches are so hated by CORE AMERICANS.
Fuck off you retarded unAmerican piece of filth.

Golfing Gator

...believes newly naturalized, Spanish speaking Humberto is just as American principled as 9th generation Veteran American Gary Johnson.

Because he is. That is a fact. If you don't like it, get the fuck out of my country. Go find a haven for cowards and idiots like you.

He certainly is in all of the filthy blue shitholes of America…Real America says “FUCK NO HE ISN’T”

Wrong. A naturalized US citizen is every bit as much a US citizen as any other. That is a fact, regardless of what some anti-American pussy like you wishes it could be.

I believe that is the case now. It should be remembered that in the past not all Citizens had the same rights. Women could not vote until the 19th Amendment.

Wrong. A naturalized US citizen is every bit as much a US citizen as any other. That is a fact, regardless of what some anti-American pussy like you wishes it could be.
Hahaha…I’d love to watch you walk Spanish speaking Humberto on to my jobsite and tell my guys he’s just as American as they are.
They would ask him to name the 13 colonies and then they’d break both of your jaws.

Spanish was spoken here before English. French was spoken in Texas before English.

A new citizen could name those colonies better than your job site. Of course in Texas on your job site they would be speaking Spanish. So would you.

Hahaha…I’d love to watch you walk Spanish speaking Humberto on to my jobsite and tell my guys he’s just as American as they are.
They would ask him to name the 13 colonies ...

I would be happy to. Why, does that seem like an intimidating situation to a pussy like you? And I sincerely doubt you could name the original 13 colonies without Google, you dumb fuck.

I would be happy to. Why, does that seem like an intimidating situation to a pussy like you? And I sincerely doubt you could name the original 13 colonies without Google, you dumb fuck.
Really, why because you couldn’t…everyone must be as fucking stupid as you are…right?

Fascists would attack our constitution, you know like the Second Amendment…they would support speech suppression under the guise of “misinformation”…they would champion government imposed, mandatory vaccinations….etc etc….Are you sure you know what fascism is? Aren’t you a fascist?

Fascists would attempt to stop the peaceful transfer of power. Fascists would use a mob to stop it.

Fascists would refuse to accept the outcome of a free and fair election when their candidate loses.

Fascists would promote misinformation, blatant lies and attempt to gas light the public.

Fascists would support only the absolute and mindless right to bear arms while ignoring the entire rest of the Constitution.

Fascists would misinterpret 'freedom' to mean absolute freedom without any restriction for things that they wanted, while denying any other freedoms to anyone they don't like

Everybody embraces POSITIVE change for America as a whole.
The truth is; NOTHING progressives push leads to positive change for anybody other than their pet groups….such as desperate foreigners, weirdos, butt-fuckers and rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis and totally fucked in the head loons…it’s what you do….you‘re all about rolling the red carpet out for the .02 percentile while pissing off those who still live by the principles that built America and American exceptionalism. Its just a plain fucking bizarre model.
LefTard Logic:
”Lets change the root business model at Amazon so we can make the .02% feel better about our corporate dynamic.”
hahaha…you dumbmotherfuckers!
It sounds like you have some problems with your sexuality.

Anyone trying to have an intelligent conversation with you will soon realize that is impossible. You've proven it time and time again. I'm done wasting my time with you.

Forum List

Back