Is there a politician with the balls to lobby for a rewrite of the 14th / the anchor baby statute?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
The nonsensical 14th has stood misinterpreted long enough...It's time for patriots to demand a good hard look at our founders intent. The entire constitution, every word in it was written by the people for the people....to protect and benefit Americans...How was the 14th twisted into something that does nothing but hurt Americans and the founding principles of all we stand for?
Imagine if we had laws that permitted criminals to rob banks and give the stolen loot to their children while forbidding the banks from recovering the loot or demanding it be returned....Why would we allow illegal foreigners to steal their children the most coveted title the world has ever known...the title of AMERICAN CITIZEN?
It simply doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
On what basis can such foolishness be supported?
Would you support a politician committed to amending the 14th in favor of Americans...why or why not?
Birthright Citizenship: A Fundamental Misunderstanding of the 14th Amendment

Worst amendment ever, how many times has that pile of vague asinine words been twisted into something it was NEVER INTENDED to address? I doubt it will ever be touched, it is the holy grail for Democrats and they will defend it at all costs.

The nonsensical 14th has stood misinterpreted long enough...It's time for patriots to demand a good hard look at our founders intent. The entire constitution, every word in it was written by the people for the people....to protect and benefit Americans...How was the 14th twisted into something that does nothing but hurt Americans and the founding principles of all we stand for?
Imagine if we had laws that permitted criminals to rob banks and give the stolen loot to their children while forbidding the banks from recovering the loot or demanding it be returned....Why would we allow illegal foreigners to steal their children the most coveted title the world has ever known...the title of AMERICAN CITIZEN?
Would you support a politician committed to amending the 14th in favor of Americans...why or why not?
There should be a basic test kids take for citizenship. That would rid us of most future Trump sheep.

There should be a basic test kids take for citizenship. That would rid us of most future Trump sheep.

Of course they would...you unAmerican fools would demand the test be written in espanol.

Intended for slaves, not illegals who sneak across the border to squeeze out a kid.

Maybe it can get reversed from SCOTUS once RBG is no longer serving.

Of course they would...you unAmerican fools would demand the test be written in espanol.
You freaks barely have control over English so no need to hamper you with a different language.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You need to do nothing to stop anchor babies because this law applies to the children of Freed Slaves and no one else.

Just enforce the law and interpret it properly or since slavery does not exist, I suppose we could abolish the 14th.

Intended for slaves, not illegals who sneak across the border to squeeze out a kid.

I can't wrap my head around it...how does any real American support the way we've interpreted the 14th? How do fence-sitters feel about an amendment, our own constitution being used to fuck Americans over?
Golfing Gator Mac1958 Tumblin Tumbleweed gipper ?

The nonsensical 14th has stood misinterpreted long enough...It's time for patriots to demand a good hard look at our founders intent.

The founders did not write the 14th you brain dead moron.

Sure they did...EVERY amendment and piece of legislation ever written was spawned from the original framing of our founding fathers...hahaha..WTF you didn't even know that?
You dumbmotherfucker.
Anyhoo...don't be scared to address my question...terrifying shit for you huh?

I can't wrap my head around it...how does any real American support the way we've interpreted the 14th? How do fence-sitters feel about an amendment, our own constitution being used to fuck Americans over?
I've explained my position on this topic AT LEAST two or three times to you.

Please stop tagging me. Your memory appears to be terrible.

No you haven't...
This is real simple shit...I'll walk you through it...here goes.

Would you support a rewrite of the 14th to favor Americans and to stop foreign criminals from stealing American citizenship's for their children?
YES or NO

No you haven't...

Would you support a rewrite of the 14th to favor Americans and to stop foreign criminals from stealing American citizenship's for their children?
YES or NO
After we implemented my plan, yes.

The nonsensical 14th has stood misinterpreted long enough...It's time for patriots to demand a good hard look at our founders intent.

The founders did not write the 14th you brain dead moron.

Gator...pay attention to how the unAmericans here avoid this thread and the questions presented...weird huh?

No you haven't...

YES or NO

Your plan?
You mean the one where you force American taxpayers to educate and fund Mexico's people to stop them from invading and stealing from us...that one?

No you haven't...

YES or NO

Your plan?
You mean the one where you force American taxpayers to educate and fund Mexico's people to stop them from invading and stealing from us...that one?
Since that's probably how you'd perceive it, sure.

I'd sure like to see a schematic of how your mind works.

No you haven't...

YES or NO

Your plan?

You'd hate a peek into my mind...I've explained it to you...I've been extremely successful spending my life simplifying issues that others deem too complex to solve without a 100 year plan. You see, people like you hate simplicity...often times there's no fun, no glamour, no drama, no feelings and no money in simplicity....You uber intelligent types have to believe EVERYTHING is loaded with deep complexities. You'll proudly refer to real problem solvers as myopic thinkers. Trust me bud, I've spent lots of time around people just like you.

It is a misunderstanding of the 14th that the SC could correct overnight

No you haven't...

YES or NO

Your plan?

You'd hate a peek into my mind...I've explained it to you...I've been extremely successful spending my life simplifying issues that others deem too complex to solve without a 100 year plan. You see, people like you hate simplicity...often times there's no fun, no glamour, no drama, no feelings and no money in simplicity....You uber intelligent types have to believe EVERYTHING is loaded with deep complexities. You'll proudly refer to real problem solvers as myopic thinkers. Trust me bud, I've spent lots of time around people just like you.
Well, maybe seeing that life is shades of grey and admitting I don't have all the answers keeps me calm and content.

Going through life thinking that everything is a do or die battle must be exhausting. No wonder this country goes through so many anti-depressants.

Still clinging to the patently absurd claim that Trump supporters are stupid. Whatever gives you that warm fuzzy, it sure beats admitting you are wrong.

Forum List

Back