Is there a war on core America / Americans that is spearheaded by the Democrat Party?

Still stalking, eh?
No. But thanks for asking such a completely idiotic “question” again, you clot.
You poor thing....your life only has "meaning" if you have made enemies out of those who disagree with you. What a sad existence you've made for yourself. :itsok:
The unintentional irony is overloading here.
And still stalking. Some things never change.
not still. Not at all.

Carry on ! 👍

Don't try to wash the bullshit off yourself now. 99% of your posts refer specifically to skin color, you shameless fucking liar.
I speak in general terms with the hopes of scaring the piss out of you save the world globalist LefTards.

Nope. I'm a supporter of bug spray.
You like this stuff, don't you?
1639592375485.png

Way too late to un-expose yourself, fraud. Go back and tell your handlers at stormfront you have failed again.

Yeah yeah…in a place full of strangers I’ll never meet in cyberspace, in a message board that provides me the veil of total anonymity I‘m afraid to be completely honest…That makes perfect fucking sense Super Tard.

It's all about hope and change, yo.

Change this into a totalitarian one party culture that serves the interests of globalist technocrats and hope nobody notices the underhanded methods being used to achieve it.

Your posts clearly indicate that you are honestly a racist, anti-American fucking pussy completely obsessed with skin color.
Just your beloved illegal beaners, white trash and murderous boogers in Americas blue shitholes.
While LefTarded whackos are sidetracked with the Orange Man….I like to keep Americas filthiest human beings and those who enable them at the forefront of discussion.

Forum List

Back