Is there a ‘war’ against American culture perpetuated by politicians and multiculturalism?

does not negate the validity and primacy of US immigration law

Did you miss that part?
“You are obviously confused…one cannot appreciate aggressively enforced immigration law while at the same time being supportive of those who break in to our nation without the peoples consent.
Think once bud.”

The attacks on American institutions, our constitution, our monuments, our historical accomplishments, the American Way, American virtues and even our flag all an attempt to make America the worlds nation…to make illegals and minorites feel warmer and fuzzier inside while pissing off core American, those who share a last name with dead soldiers.
Shouldn’t we recognize this as a “war” on what America is and has been?
Been a war on it and they own it. Been a war on it from day one.

Weak-minded hatred and fear are not required in order to recognize that illegal immigration is a serious problem and that America's laws and policies regarding same must be enforced and upheld.

He didnt do that
Hahaha read it again. There’s no taking it back.
Unkotare said:
“People coming here illegally are, in the great, great majority, fleeing conditions a soft, ignorant weakling like you could never imagine, and are NOT an "invasion" or acting out of any malice toward my nation. My great nation is still a beacon of hope, freedom and opportunity that fires the dreams of people all around the world. This does not negate the validity and primacy of US immigration law, but people coming here to seek the unique opportunity and security that America represents for themselves and their families are NOT evil. They are human beings who, for whatever reason, felt compelled to make a choice.”

The keyword is “BUT”.
Don’t dumb yourself down. He said what he said.
That with the fact that you won’t find one single post EVER made by Unkotare where he clearly CONDEMNS the people who have and do break into our nation…he always deflects to “it’s the governments fault”…Why do you think that might be?

The attacks on American institutions, our constitution, our monuments, our historical accomplishments, the American Way, American virtues and even our flag all an attempt to make America the worlds nation…to make illegals and minorites feel warmer and fuzzier inside while pissing off core American, those who share a last name with dead soldiers.
Shouldn’t we recognize this as a “war” on what America is and has been?

Even though one day someone will tell you they are fighting for this or that,
Then turn around and tell you the next day there isn't a war at all ...
They're just telling you they will continue to lie about everything until you kill enough of them ... :auiqs.jpg:

(For you crooked fuckers in the FBI ... I am not starting anything, and will be just fine watching you bastards kill each other)

Hahaha read it again. There’s no taking it back.
Unkotare said:
“People coming here illegally are, in the great, great majority, fleeing conditions a soft, ignorant weakling like you could never imagine, and are NOT an "invasion" or acting out of any malice toward my nation. My great nation is still a beacon of hope, freedom and opportunity that fires the dreams of people all around the world. This does not negate the validity and primacy of US immigration law, but people coming here to seek the unique opportunity and security that America represents for themselves and their families are NOT evil. They are human beings who, for whatever reason, felt compelled to make a choice.”

The keyword is “BUT”.
Don’t dumb yourself down. He said what he said.
That with the fact that you won’t find one single post EVER made by Unkotare where he clearly CONDEMNS the people who have and do break into our nation…he always deflects to “it’s the governments fault”…Why do you think that might be?
I agree with him. Those people arent evil

Weak-minded hatred and fear are not required in order to recognize that illegal immigration is a serious problem and that America's laws and policies regarding same must be enforced and upheld.
What’s the bigger problem…”illegal immigration” the policy OR the illegal illegally immigrating, the perpetrator?
Think long, think hard.

Forum List

Back