Is there a ‘war’ against American culture perpetuated by politicians and multiculturalism?

My position has never been a secret and has never changed. My government has a responsibility to regulate our borders, and no one should enter my country illegally. Anyone in my country illegally should not be here.

The vast, vast majority of people who make the decision to come here illegally are fully aware that they are violating US immigration law and have no illusions about what that means if they are found out. Most are driven by true desperation. Smugglers, gangsters, and human traffickers are the scum of the earth and deserve the most severe punishment available by law.

People coming here illegally are, in the great, great majority, fleeing conditions a soft, ignorant weakling like you could never imagine, and are NOT an "invasion" or acting out of any malice toward my nation. My great nation is still a beacon of hope, freedom and opportunity that fires the dreams of people all around the world. This does not negate the validity and primacy of US immigration law, but people coming here to seek the unique opportunity and security that America represents for themselves and their families are NOT evil. They are human beings who, for whatever reason, felt compelled to make a choice.

I have made my position very clear many, many times here. Quivering, hateful little cowards like you see nothing but the weak-ass bullshit you post over and over and over again. YOU do not deserve to spend one minute in my country.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Well then, who stole your login credentials?

Yes we can, and we are nowhere near "crowded." Find another excuse for your Know-Nothingness.
again, seems you are for illegal immigration. I just read your post about your position on this, this post does not align with that position. Post #211.

Continuation of story. You are wrong, and that kind of chickenshit whining will increasingly become at odds with reality with each passing year.
again it appears you are all in on illegal immigration. Explain post #211 then?

I have said many, many times in no uncertain terms that I am NOT. Is that clear?
then why are you arguing from that position? That isn't logical. I think Broke has it right, someone must have stole your log in.

You have been told directly and repeatedly that I am NOT. If you continue with this, you are just lying and trolling.
but you are arguing against people not for illegal immigration. That makes you opposition. Dude, there's but two positions here.

The attacks on American institutions, our constitution, our monuments, our historical accomplishments, the American Way, American virtues and even our flag all an attempt to make America the worlds nation…to make illegals and minorites feel warmer and fuzzier inside while pissing off core American, those who share a last name with dead soldiers.
Shouldn’t we recognize this as a “war” on what America is and has been?
FUCK THE CULTURE WARS AND EVERY DIMWIT MOTHERFUCKER ENLISTED.

I am NOT. For the last time stop lying, troll. Carry on with the discussion if you care to, but stop lying and trolling.
Unkotare said-
“People coming here illegally are, in the great, great majority, fleeing conditions a soft, ignorant weakling like you could never imagine, and are NOT an "invasion" or acting out of any malice toward my nation. My great nation is still a beacon of hope, freedom and opportunity that fires the dreams of people all around the world. This does not negate the validity and primacy of US immigration law, but people coming here to seek the unique opportunity and security that America represents for themselves and their families are NOT evil. They are human beings who, for whatever reason, felt compelled to make a choice.”

Unkotare said-
“People coming here illegally are, in the great, great majority, fleeing conditions a soft, ignorant weakling like you could never imagine, and are NOT an "invasion" or acting out of any malice toward my nation. My great nation is still a beacon of hope, freedom and opportunity that fires the dreams of people all around the world. This does not negate the validity and primacy of US immigration law, but people coming here to seek the unique opportunity and security that America represents for themselves and their families are NOT evil. They are human beings who, for whatever reason, felt compelled to make a choice.”

Unkotare said-
does not negate the validity and primacy of US immigration law

Did you miss that part?

Forum List

Back