Is there a politician with the balls to lobby for a rewrite of the 14th / the anchor baby statute?

This is where you are confused. The constitution was written to protect the interests of property-owning white males. The 14th (along with the 13th, 15th, 19th, 24th, 26th, etc.) were designed to correct these oversights.
What are these "oversights" you speak of? Who decided the 14th should be intended to benefit the citizens of Mexico and fuck over Americans?

Not even a good analogy. Giving citizenship to a child born here takes nothing away from you. It's a zero sum game.

Huh...WTF?
$12k per child birth, 12k per year per child for public education....Thousands for healthcare, EBT, housing subsidies, affirmative action mandates, college tuition's granted to barely legals over Americans, cost to incarcerate the criminal minded subhumans...etc...WTF are you being serious or are you really that stupid?

hahaha...you'll need to try harder Gustavo posting from the cardboard box in Tijuana.

The common denominator among all effective, successful CEO's on the planet...They refuse to view anything as overly complex, they are often paid millions and or billions for their ability to simplify and problem solve.
Don't try to understand this...this is way over your head bud.

I don't have to, retard, because it's complete bullshit.

Stick to that dirt farm and mail order brides bud...we real Americans in the real world got this shit.

Of course! Your ridiculous banter is super convincing. :auiqs.jpg:I hire and fire dickheads exactly of your stripe. Don't let that burn your ass too hard. The only thing you 'real Americans' ever seem to have 'got' is an inferiority complex. Yawn.

I've explained my position on this topic AT LEAST two or three times to you.

Please stop tagging me. Your memory appears to be terrible.

No you haven't...
This is real simple shit...I'll walk you through it...here goes.

Would you support a rewrite of the 14th to favor Americans and to stop foreign criminals from stealing American citizenship's for their children?
YES or NO
After we implemented my plan, yes.

Your plan?
You mean the one where you force American taxpayers to educate and fund Mexico's people to stop them from invading and stealing from us...that one?
Since that's probably how you'd perceive it, sure.

I'd sure like to see a schematic of how your mind works.

You'd hate a peek into my mind...I've explained it to you...I've been extremely successful spending my life simplifying issues that others deem too complex to solve without a 100 year plan. You see, people like you hate simplicity...often times there's no fun, no glamour, no drama, no feelings and no money in simplicity....You uber intelligent types have to believe EVERYTHING is loaded with deep complexities. You'll proudly refer to real problem solvers as myopic thinkers. Trust me bud, I've spent lots of time around people just like you.
..I've been extremely successful spending my life simplifying issues that others deem too complex to solve without a 100 year plan.
and yet you cant seem to solve your own issue......

No you haven't...
This is real simple shit...I'll walk you through it...here goes.

Would you support a rewrite of the 14th to favor Americans and to stop foreign criminals from stealing American citizenship's for their children?
YES or NO

Your plan?
You mean the one where you force American taxpayers to educate and fund Mexico's people to stop them from invading and stealing from us...that one?

You'd hate a peek into my mind...I've explained it to you...I've been extremely successful spending my life simplifying issues that others deem too complex to solve without a 100 year plan. You see, people like you hate simplicity...often times there's no fun, no glamour, no drama, no feelings and no money in simplicity....You uber intelligent types have to believe EVERYTHING is loaded with deep complexities. You'll proudly refer to real problem solvers as myopic thinkers. Trust me bud, I've spent lots of time around people just like you.
..I've been extremely successful spending my life simplifying issues that others deem too complex to solve without a 100 year plan.

My issue of 100 million wetbacks can't be solved alone...Sorry bud, try again.

Your plan?

Whoa, an issue like that might take some critical thinking, whataya think, 'bud'?

Yer just fucking spare parts, man. :auiqs.jpg:

Your plan?

Whoa, an issue like that might take some critical thinking, whataya think, 'bud'?

Yer just fucking spare parts, man. :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah...listen to all this critical thinking....ready...ready...ready
Cut ALL incentives...ALL!
Make 'trespassing' a felony with a mandatory 5 year prison sentence for foreigners
Impose a mandatory $100k fine per employee for anyone employing a foreign trespasser
Roll out an Operation Wetback 2.0 (we've done it before, precedent is set)
TA-DA!
Now thats some critical thinking huh?
Cue the wetback lovers to tell us how unrealistic all that thinking like an American patriot shit is....GO!

I knew you were capable. Good job.

Cue the wetback lovers to tell us how unrealistic all that thinking like an American patriot shit is....GO!

Your idea of problem solving on the issue is making a list of your own fantasy solutions. They are not rooted at all in our current reality. You already know this, yet you continue to argue in bad faith all the time. Why would you expect any different outcome?

Your idea of problem solving on the issue is making a list of your own fantasy solutions. They are not rooted at all in our current reality. You already know this, yet you continue to argue in bad faith all the time. Why would you expect any different outcome?

haha...right on cue.
Of course the solutions I offer are realistic...Good real America simply hasn't been vocal enough about it...they've been busy working, going to church and raising families while the jobless, unproductive brown folks and the cockroach loving, America hating tards have taken to the steps of city halls around the country day after day.

haha...right on cue.
Of course the solutions I offer are realistic...Good real America simply hasn't been vocal enough about it...they've been busy working, going to church and raising families while the jobless, unproductive brown folks and the cockroach loving, America hating tards have taken to the steps of city halls around the country day after day.

I work just as hard as most of us and raise my family like most of us Americans. I'm pretty happy with my life and just think the things you're an 'activist' for are complete nonsense. There will always be slackers, unproductive people and those that manipulate the system for their own ill gotten gain. Perhaps they are a minority of both the domestic and foreign, but we've had them for centuries. Your racist and xenophobic ideas aren't anything new, because you're also a minority in this country. Should you ever rise up and become a problem for the rest of us, I can only assume you will be easily dispatched.

Your plan?

that aint your issue....sorry bud try again....

Your plan?

Tell me what my issue is...right after you tell me if you’d support a politician pushing to amend the 14th to favor and benefit real Americans?

As for the 14th, the words are pretty self explanatory. It was poorly written, but it does say what it says. It is a dangerous game to play "what did they really mean", it is one of the games the anti 2nd people play.

If you do not like the words of the 14th, get them changed.

There are enough records, of enough writings and quotes, from the great men who wrote our Constitution,and who wrote the Bill of Rights, to know exactly what their intent was regarding the Second Amendment, and it is in perfect line with what the Second Amendment actually says. The right to keep and bear arms does not belong to the states, and it does not belong to the federal government; it belongs to the people, and government is forbidden from infringing this right. The only ones trying to play any games, to cast any doubt on what the Second Amendment means,and what its authors intended it to mean, are those who disagree with what it clearly states, and with what the men involved in writing and ratifying it clearly said.—people who want to usurp, on behalf of government, the authority that it clearly does not legitimately have, to infringe a right which it is clearly forbidden from infringing.

Alas, the Fourteenth Amendment is less clear cut. It is a case where we have sufficient records to know what the intent was, but the wording of the Amendment itself is too easily read away from that intent. The letter and the spirit of this Amendment don't match. There was discussion, at the time the Fourteenth was under consideration, of whether it would allow children born here of foreign parents, particularly those not legally here, to claim citizenship, and it was made clear that it was not the intent that it should.

And I agree that it's a dangerous game to play, to let this or any other part of the Constitution be “interpreted” away from what it clearly says, on the basis that it can be claimed that the intent is more in line with that interpretation than the clear wording of the Amendment.

As written, it is difficult to argue that the letter of the Fourteenth Amendment doesn't grant citizenship to all children born here, regardless of the citizenship or legal status of their parents. The only solid remedy would be to ratify a new amendment, which clarifies who is and is not a citizen, based on criteria other than merely having been born here.

What are these "oversights" you speak of? Who decided the 14th should be intended to benefit the citizens of Mexico and fuck over Americans?

If they are born here, they are citizens of the United States... Sorry, man.

Huh...WTF?
$12k per child birth, 12k per year per child for public education....Thousands for healthcare, EBT, housing subsidies, affirmative action mandates, college tuition's granted to barely legals over Americans, cost to incarcerate the criminal minded subhumans...etc...WTF are you being serious or are you really that stupid?

Did you think big insurance was going to write you a check for those amounts? None of that has any effect you you at all, other than your morbid racism....

Now, I'd be all for a program to fix that.

upload_2020-3-1_5-59-24.jpeg

There are enough records, of enough writings and quotes, from the great men who wrote our Constitution,and who wrote the Bill of Rights, to know exactly what their intent was regarding the Second Amendment, and it is in perfect line with what the Second Amendment actually says. The right to keep and bear arms does not belong to the states, and it does not belong to the federal government; it belongs to the people, and government is forbidden from infringing this right. The only ones trying to play any games, to cast any doubt on what the Second Amendment means,and what its authors intended it to mean, are those who disagree with what it clearly states, and with what the men involved in writing and ratifying it clearly said.—people who want to usurp, on behalf of government, the authority that it clearly does not legitimately have, to infringe a right which it is clearly forbidden from infringing.

Point out to me where in their writings the Founders thought THESE GUYS having military grade weapons to shoot up schools, theaters, shopping malls, concerts, etc. was a good idea?

upload_2020-3-1_6-1-49.jpeg

Here's the reality. In the founders time, most people didn't own guns. They were too expensive and not terribly useful. Long Muskets were only effective when used in volley, hence the term "Well-regulated militia" being in the Amendment. We didn't have a lot of guns when the War of Independence Started, we had to get them from the French, who bankrupted themselves providing them.

Alas, the Fourteenth Amendment is less clear cut. It is a case where we have sufficient records to know what the intent was, but the wording of the Amendment itself is too easily read away from that intent. The letter and the spirit of this Amendment don't match. There was discussion, at the time the Fourteenth was under consideration, of whether it would allow children born here of foreign parents, particularly those not legally here, to claim citizenship, and it was made clear that it was not the intent that it should.

Except that's the way it has been interpreted for 150 years. (Unlike the Second Amendment, which only was interpreted as "any nut has a right to a gun" since 2010). In fact, it only became "controversial" when a few racists got upset that children born here weren't as white as they used to be.

And I agree that it's a dangerous game to play, to let this or any other part of the Constitution be “interpreted” away from what it clearly says, on the basis that it can be claimed that the intent is more in line with that interpretation than the clear wording of the Amendment.

As written, it is difficult to argue that the letter of the Fourteenth Amendment doesn't grant citizenship to all children born here, regardless of the citizenship or legal status of their parents. The only solid remedy would be to ratify a new amendment, which clarifies who is and is not a citizen, based on criteria other than merely having been born here.

Or we can just leave it as it is and find other sensible solutions to the immigration problem.

You see, ironically, you racists have created this problem.

Used to be, migrant workers would come here, work for a few months, and go home. Wasn't a problem, Americans didn't want to pick lettuce or do the other scrub work.

Then you all insisted that we make it harder to get here.. so they figured, Meh, as long as I have to go, might as well go for good and bring the family along!

We could solve the problem of illegal immigration very easily by merely instituting a "Guest Worker" program to provide labor when needed, and strictly enforce workplace compliance. But the same wealthy interests that keep you angry really want the cheap labor. It just doesn't want the cheap labor to complain about wages or working conditions... that shit costs them money.

Must be tough to go through life with so much misdirected Anger, Mormon Bob.

The nonsensical 14th has stood misinterpreted long enough...It's time for patriots to demand a good hard look at our founders intent. The entire constitution, every word in it was written by the people for the people....to protect and benefit Americans...How was the 14th twisted into something that does nothing but hurt Americans and the founding principles of all we stand for?
Imagine if we had laws that permitted criminals to rob banks and give the stolen loot to their children while forbidding the banks from recovering the loot or demanding it be returned....Why would we allow illegal foreigners to steal their children the most coveted title the world has ever known...the title of AMERICAN CITIZEN?
It simply doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
On what basis can such foolishness be supported?
Would you support a politician committed to amending the 14th in favor of Americans...why or why not?
Birthright Citizenship: A Fundamental Misunderstanding of the 14th Amendment
From what I've read, it wasn't a "misunderstanding." It was written that way at the time as were most other colonial territories in South America. With so many people immigrating to these new lands, it didn't make sense to prevent their children from automatically becoming citizens while Mom and Dad took the naturalization route.

However, times have changed. Most countries that had birthright citizenship have eliminated it. In first world countries that supply important and expensive benefits to their citizens, no country can afford to make citizenship available to anyone whose parents can get a tourist visa.

Tell me what my issue is...right after you tell me if you’d support a politician pushing to amend the 14th to favor and benefit real Americans?
yes i would and have said so on another thread months ago on this subject.....your issue is getting out of the place you cant stand to live in.....believe me its exhilarating....as soon as you cross the state line you you can feel it,it makes you want to pull the car over and fucking weep.....

The nonsensical 14th has stood misinterpreted long enough...It's time for patriots to demand a good hard look at our founders intent. The entire constitution, every word in it was written by the people for the people....to protect and benefit Americans...How was the 14th twisted into something that does nothing but hurt Americans and the founding principles of all we stand for?
Imagine if we had laws that permitted criminals to rob banks and give the stolen loot to their children while forbidding the banks from recovering the loot or demanding it be returned....Why would we allow illegal foreigners to steal their children the most coveted title the world has ever known...the title of AMERICAN CITIZEN?
Would you support a politician committed to amending the 14th in favor of Americans...why or why not?

It as not been mis-interpreted. The only people who support this are white supremacists and neo-nazis. Diversity is what makes this country great. Individuals like you sully the image of AMERICAN CITIZEN.

There should be a basic test kids take for citizenship. That would rid us of most future Trump sheep.

Of course they would...you unAmerican fools would demand the test be written in espanol.

You are the un-American fool.

oi
Intended for slaves, not illegals who sneak across the border to squeeze out a kid.

Maybe it can get reversed from SCOTUS once RBG is no longer serving.

It was not intended for slaves. You are a first class liar.

You want judges to legislate from the bench just as many Republican judges are doing.

Forum List

Back