Is There A Logical Explanation For This?

I know that that's a really tough question to ask the internet, but last night I was watching one of those cursed video things. Now I've watched many of these so called cursed videos before and nothing has ever happened to me before, that is until last night.

I was WIDE AWAKE last night and two unexplainable VERY loud bangs or booms came from inside my wall and something that was perfectly standing up straight (a DVD book case thing) fell over.

Now I love Halloween and being scared and all, but the kind of terror that I felt was the kind that I've only ever experienced before in nightmares. I had chills both on the outside and inside of my body, all the color in my skin drained out of me, I was completely cold, and shaking all over me.

Thankfully I said some prayers and played some blessings that seemed to have to driven the evil away as I was clear that it isn't welcome here, I have the blood of Christ protecting me and covering me and I commanded it to leave in His name and I'm hoping and praying that it never returns since those things can fight sometimes.

I am leaving the link of the video down below if anybody wants to try and see if anything happens for themselves, as I'm still looking for a logical explanation myself, but watch at your own risk. (The incident occurred at number six btw and I never did finish watching the video after that and unless I find a logical explanation for it, I won't either.)

Take 5MG of Lexapro and have a good night's sleep.

Again, I don't have any kind of mental illness.
My apologies, I meant a low dose of Ambien.
Being somewhat spooked or overly thinking about a topic can cause less than a good night's sleep.
I think about a lot of things and can only fall asleep after eating or taking Ambien.
I take the generic Zolpidem and it does the trick.

Agreed, but I thought that it was a harmless video for Halloween at first though
Yep; and people I know thought that ouija board, those tarot cards and that’s crying mirror we’re all harmless toys.

I’ve experienced too many things (positive and negative) over the course of my life to suggest there isn’t a hidden spiritual world mirroring our own. We push against that boundary at our own risk.

never have any never will do any of those things
But you decided that watching a supposedly cursed video was a good idea? Just because something bad hasn’t happened to you previously doesn’t necessarily predict future results. You might have gotten off easy this time, but you might not be so fortunate next time.

True, but that doesn't mean you should stop having fun with watching scary stuff at Halloween, (or any time really) you just have to be careful what you watch. :)
I know, hun. I hate being a party pooper. My perspective is that I never cared for the creepshow stuff anyway. Sorry.

But I have indulged in a couple of scary-as-shit haunted houses. Mostly dragged along by my younger brother.

I know, hun. I hate being a party pooper. My perspective is that I never cared for the creepshow stuff anyway. Sorry.

But I have indulged in a couple of scary-as-shit haunted houses. Mostly dragged along by my younger brother.

Understandable but horror movies and scary movies are entertainment, what's going on and has been going on in Washington D.C is a creep show. Real life is SO much scarier than the movies, because nine times out of ten, scary movies aren't real,.. they're just simply that,... Movies.

About a year ago I was working in my upstairs home office. I guess it was about 10pm or so.

All of a sudden there was a very loud bang, and the whole house seemed to shake. Honestly, if felt like the house had been hit by a car. It was that jarring.

I grabbed my .45 and a small MagLite, ran down the stairs and opened the front door.

A walk around the entire house yielded nothing. I could see no evidence of anything hitting the house.

A friend of mine said it might've been a large deer that was hit by a car. The speed limit in our neighbrhood is 30mph, which isn't really enough to kill a deer but it's plenty enough to scare the shit out of one. Given their poor eyesight, he said a frightened deer could easily have run from the road where it was struck and then run into the side of the house before actually seeing the house.

I dunno' about any of that, but what I do know is that, to this day, I have no idea what it was...

Yep; and people I know thought that ouija board, those tarot cards and that’s crying mirror we’re all harmless toys.

I’ve experienced too many things (positive and negative) over the course of my life to suggest there isn’t a hidden spiritual world mirroring our own. We push against that boundary at our own risk.

We fucked around with a Ouija board when I was 17.

That's some fucked up shit...

Forum List

Back