is the rightwing, for the most part, just in denial about how pathetic of a candidate Trump is?

oh he does have a mandate, that would be to get rid of the ACA and to get rid of illegals. That's all he has to do, he gets those two things done and he can go home early.
as far as the protests? well, that's on the idiot scum faction of society.

He lost the popular vote. The Pugs lost seats in the house and senate. Hardly a mandate.
nope, its a mandate.
Once you get past the butt hurt and accept this, I think your life will be much better for you.
Besides, popular vote or not, the libs have been telling me for years that the EC is there to protect the rights of the minority. Well get over it, we minorities have been protected and our mandate has been heard loud and clear. Please understand that.

[Q

You can't get net worth from a tax statement. What you need is a statement of net worth, which shows assets and liabilities. A balance sheet would be helpful too. It's cute that you think that though.

But certainly an indication.
not even an indication.
look at my tax returns for last year and you will find just over 200k for my wife and myself. But, look at my property and you find close to a million in net worth (on paper because nobody will trade a hand full of dirt for a cheeseburger)
Tax returns show nothing as far as worth goes. even if you do show interest and dividends.

Nowadays they are so focused on bitching about Hillary that they make no effort to rationalize why they like Trump. I'm referring to those republicans who voted for Trump solely because they think he is the lesser of two evils. They couldn't explain WHY Trump is the better candidate if their lives depended on it. They can't justify anything in Trump's record.

This was an election based soley on emotion. The Reich wing of the party is pissed and they cut off their own nose in spite of their face. They were mad at the Establishment. Anger, Fear, HATE, bigotry, misogyny, ignorance was what elected Donald Trump. Who was making all kinds of campaign promises that will never be kept. Many of his proposals are going to evaporate in a Republican congress--who would never agree with him.

This is really historical. Most Americans get pissed off at President's after they have been in office for a few months--LOL Donald Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet--and they hate the guy. Trump and his family are barricaded inside the Trump Tower with protests going on all across the country. House & Senate Republicans are watching this, and are probably very concerned about their own seats in two years. If this keeps up, they'll never work with him.

[Q

You can't get net worth from a tax statement. What you need is a statement of net worth, which shows assets and liabilities. A balance sheet would be helpful too. It's cute that you think that though.

Nope, not really. It shows income and deductions, depreciation schedules etc. You don't need to list the value of any assets like real estate, stocks etc. you could own $10 million in classic cars or art work and it wouldn't show up any where in your tax return. Getting cuter all the time!

Nowadays they are so focused on bitching about Hillary that they make no effort to rationalize why they like Trump. I'm referring to those republicans who voted for Trump solely because they think he is the lesser of two evils. They couldn't explain WHY Trump is the better candidate if their lives depended on it. They can't justify anything in Trump's record.

This was an election based soley on emotion. The Reich wing of the party is pissed and they cut off their own nose in spite of their face. They were mad at the Establishment. Anger, Fear, HATE, bigotry, misogyny, ignorance was what elected Donald Trump. Who was making all kinds of campaign promises that will never be kept. Many of his proposals are going to evaporate in a Republican congress--who would never agree with him.

This is really historical. Most Americans get pissed off at President's after they have been in office for a few months--LOL Donald Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet--and they hate the guy. Trump and his family are barricaded inside the Trump Tower with protests going on all across the country. House & Senate Republicans are watching this, and are probably very concerned about their own seats in two years. If this keeps up, they'll never work with him.
why would House and Senate republicans be concerned about their own seats in two years just because a bunch of animalistic liberals that are unable to adequately convey their feelings are rioting?
What do those same rioting animals have to do with the right hating Donald Trump yet?
You are making the mistake of assuming that real American Citizens are in any way remotely in agreement with the radical violent liberal left.

is the rightwing, for the most part, just in denial about how pathetic of a candidate Trump is?
Um, he's not a candidate anymore.

[Q

not even an indication.
look at my tax returns for last year and you will find just over 200k for my wife and myself. But, look at my property and you find close to a million in net worth (on paper because nobody will trade a hand full of dirt for a cheeseburger)
Tax returns show nothing as far as worth goes. even if you do show interest and dividends.

People who own nothing or very little have a hard time understanding these facts.

Well maybe you should first look up the definition of candidate. Then you may realize how stupid your post really is.

Nah, it's you who is in denial about how pathetic candidate Clinton was.

Trump is fine... said some stupid shit, but who hasn't?

Trump doesn't have a record of being a bought and paid for politician and he's not beholding to Wall Street or the Fed bankers like Hitlery. He understands that globalism is creeping into this country damaging our sovereignty with open borders and no oversight on who is or isn't coming into this country and the taxpayers are the ones paying for their care. He knows that the end game is "global governance" which the U.N's charter will usurp our constitution. He knows that the unfair trade agreements have killed middle class jobs. You obviously have never listened to anything that Trump gave speeches about.

You are just a candy-ass leftard POS that was bragging about how Hitlery was going to win and now you are butthurt as hell...tough shit.

Yeah
He had better ideas
More charismatic
Funny
Alpha male not a beta male
Says what he thinks
Is thoughtful
Can relate to average people
Can relate to.elites
Gets shit done
Doesnt except excuses and bullshit.

Need more?
See this is what's pathetic. You're so focused on his appeal as a personality candidate that you can't focus on his past corruption and hypocrisy. You also don't say anything about those "good ideas". He has what? 3 total policy ideas? Ideas a 14 year old could easily come up with?

Let's break one of these done. Get shit done. What shit? You have no idea do you?
It wouldn't have mattered what answer he gave you would have attacked it
And Hillary had how many new ideas? 0.

and even as pathetic of a candidate that he was/is
he still beat Hillary.
does the left not see how pathetic that makes Hillary?
It makes her pathetic but I don't give a shit because I would take ANY candidate over Trump.
Im going to be honest. I really was not that thrilled with trump, and I was going to go third party for once. But then, then I realized how much Trump was pissing of the liberals and I thought to myself. If Trump were to win, wouldn't that be some really great payback for 8 years of the race baiting Kenyan?
So I voted for Trump.
Thank you and thank all the rest of the liberals on here for crying, you just have no idea how much I am enjoying this. I don't care if I end up broke living under a bridge ( in a moderate climate area) insane and trying to hump pigeons, My enjoyment is well worth it.
again, thank you. Thank you so much.
Oh so you voted for Trump because you have the maturity of a 13 year old girl. Got it.
Your posts are obviously those of a thirteen year old girl.
The numbers prove that Trump would have beat Obama last election.

and even as pathetic of a candidate that he was/is
he still beat Hillary.
does the left not see how pathetic that makes Hillary?
It makes her pathetic but I don't give a shit because I would take ANY candidate over Trump.
Doesn't matter what you "would take" instead of Trump. Trump is what you get, period. You have no choice. Grow up & deal with that fact.
Go ahead. Explain why I should like Trump. Im dying to hear it.
You're committing the biggest sin on any forum.
You are now becoming too boring to bother with.
I/we don't give a fuck what you think.
Permanent Ignore.

Forum List

Back