is the rightwing, for the most part, just in denial about how pathetic of a candidate Trump is?

Nowadays they are so focused on Hillary that they make no effort to rationalize why they like Trump. I'm referring to those republicans who voted for Trump solely because they think he is the lesser of two evils. They couldn't explain WHY Trump is the better candidate if their lives depended on it. They can't justify anything in Trump's record.

I, as a person who voted against the bulldyke, never even cared about Trumps record. I knew for certain the type of politician she was, and wanted any other canidate, be they democrat, republican or other over her.

And as bad as a canidate he was, or as the OP stated, pathetic, he was not as bad as her. After all, he won. So perhaps the better question -just how bad of a canidate was she that she could lose to him?
How about you compare and contrast the two? Explain WHY by making a comparison between them.

She is a horrible, evil, lying, self serving free rider who used her public position and the treasury of the country to make herself 100's of millions of dollars while compromising the national security. He is a giant orange clown. I'll take the clown, thank you.
That's a pathetic comparison.

Nowadays they are so focused on Trump that they make no effort to rationalize why they like Hillary. I'm referring to those democrats who voted for Hillary solely because they think she is the lesser of two evils. They couldn't explain WHY Hillary is the better candidate if their lives depended on it. They can't justify anything in Hillary's record.
Fixed this for you, OP

I could justify Hillary's record easily. Trump has done nothing.

The left isn't asking the right questions. Is the rightwing enjoying the left's hysteria as much as it looks like they are.

I'm loving it.

Nowadays they are so focused on Hillary that they make no effort to rationalize why they like Trump. I'm referring to those republicans who voted for Trump solely because they think he is the lesser of two evils. They couldn't explain WHY Trump is the better candidate if their lives depended on it. They can't justify anything in Trump's record.

I, as a person who voted against the bulldyke, never even cared about Trumps record. I knew for certain the type of politician she was, and wanted any other canidate, be they democrat, republican or other over her.

And as bad as a canidate he was, or as the OP stated, pathetic, he was not as bad as her. After all, he won. So perhaps the better question -just how bad of a canidate was she that she could lose to him?
How about you compare and contrast the two? Explain WHY by making a comparison between them.

She is a horrible, evil, lying, self serving free rider who used her public position and the treasury of the country to make herself 100's of millions of dollars while compromising the national security. He is a giant orange clown. I'll take the clown, thank you.

Did it make you sad and angry? Please tell me it did.

Doesn't matter what you "would take" instead of Trump. Trump is what you get, period. You have no choice. Grow up & deal with that fact.
Go ahead. Explain why I should like Trump. Im dying to hear it.
You don't need to like him. Christ you are really dumb.
I don't need to, but it matters because you can't explain why anyone should like him without deflecting to bitching about Hillary.
I haven't mentioned Hillary, AT ALL.

You might want to seek psychological help & perhaps some medication therapy.
You don't have to. She's the only reason you think he's a better candidate.
How long have you had the idea that you have psychic abilities?
I mean, if its been less that 6 months its possible that it is only a psychosis and something that could go away with treatment, If longer than six months is very possible that you do suffer from schizophrenia, now, in that case it most likely will not go away, however it can be managed most of the time with various medications, If I may be so bold to try and assist (because I am a caring person) talk to your doctor about trying Aripiprazole Lauroxil, I would suggest starting with a low dosage, maybe around 440mg, but again, talk to your doctor, tell him about your belief that you are psychic, he will be able to determine if that is good for you and most importantly the correct starting dosage for your individual problem, the severity of it, your body weight and general health etc...
Under no circumstance should you ever rely on the advice from someone on the internet without consulting your mental health professional in person.
again, because I care and want to see you happy and productive. (the same reason I voted for Donald Trump)

Did it make you sad and angry? Please tell me it did.
It does make me sad your critical thinking skills are that shallow yeah. It does make you pathetic.

[

Trump's record is just fine. He is a successful billionaire businessman, no matter how much you try to spin it. Did he have failed businesses? Of course, just about any millionaire does. Earlier this year I listened to a speech from the founder of Netflix, he explained how most investments and business ventures lose money, but then there the few that hit it big time. You can never know which will succeed until you try it. So I certainly don't see anything about Trump's past that bothers me. He is perfectly fine to be a President. This is a man who destroyed the Bush and Clinton dynasties in the same year, so I think it's safe to say he can handle politics and is a fast learner.

His businesses failed because he's a lousy businessman. He didn't show you his tax records because t will show he's not as worth as much as you all think he is. I'm guessing he's worth a few hundred million. Doubt he is a billionaire. You do know all the Trump buildings aren't owned by him? He just dolls out the naming rights.

[

Trump's record is just fine. He is a successful billionaire businessman, no matter how much you try to spin it. Did he have failed businesses? Of course, just about any millionaire does. Earlier this year I listened to a speech from the founder of Netflix, he explained how most investments and business ventures lose money, but then there the few that hit it big time. You can never know which will succeed until you try it. So I certainly don't see anything about Trump's past that bothers me. He is perfectly fine to be a President. This is a man who destroyed the Bush and Clinton dynasties in the same year, so I think it's safe to say he can handle politics and is a fast learner.

His businesses failed because he's a lousy businessman. He didn't show you his tax records because t will show he's not as worth as much as you all think he is. I'm guessing he's worth a few hundred million. Doubt he is a billionaire. You do know all the Trump buildings aren't owned by him? He just dolls out the naming rights.
Only a few hundred million?

The envy is palpable lol

[

The envy is palpable lol
I got more than that in friggin change in the center console of my truck.

What difference does that make now?

The continuation of protests and the threat of obstructionism. An administration without a mandate is not a strong one either.
oh he does have a mandate, that would be to get rid of the ACA and to get rid of illegals. That's all he has to do, he gets those two things done and he can go home early.
as far as the protests? well, that's on the idiot scum faction of society.

[

The envy is palpable lol
I got more than that in friggin change in the center console of my truck.
What's your address?

and even as pathetic of a candidate that he was/is
he still beat Hillary.
does the left not see how pathetic that makes Hillary?
She took a beating twice now. They'll be crying for the next 4 years -- then another with President Pence.

Last edited:
[

You can't get net worth from a tax statement. What you need is a statement of net worth, which shows assets and liabilities. A balance sheet would be helpful too. It's cute that you think that though.

Nowadays they are so focused on bitching about Hillary that they make no effort to rationalize why they like Trump. I'm referring to those republicans who voted for Trump solely because they think he is the lesser of two evils. They couldn't explain WHY Trump is the better candidate if their lives depended on it. They can't justify anything in Trump's record.
It doesn't matter as long as there is a R beside the name.

oh he does have a mandate, that would be to get rid of the ACA and to get rid of illegals. That's all he has to do, he gets those two things done and he can go home early.
as far as the protests? well, that's on the idiot scum faction of society.

He lost the popular vote. The Pugs lost seats in the house and senate. Hardly a mandate.

Forum List

Back