is the rightwing, for the most part, just in denial about how pathetic of a candidate Trump is?

Nowadays they are so focused on bitching about Hillary that they make no effort to rationalize why they like Trump. I'm referring to those republicans who voted for Trump solely because they think he is the lesser of two evils. They couldn't explain WHY Trump is the better candidate if their lives depended on it. They can't justify anything in Trump's record.

Yeah
He had better ideas
More charismatic
Funny
Alpha male not a beta male
Says what he thinks
Is thoughtful
Can relate to average people
Can relate to.elites
Gets shit done
Doesnt except excuses and bullshit.

Need more?
See this is what's pathetic. You're so focused on his appeal as a personality candidate that you can't focus on his past corruption and hypocrisy. You also don't say anything about those "good ideas". He has what? 3 total policy ideas? Ideas a 14 year old could easily come up with?

Let's break one of these done. Get shit done. What shit? You have no idea do you?
Personality is part of it. Obama and Bill.Clinton got away with shit because of their charisma
Uh he gets shit done, like building stuff ontime and under budget
What corruption?
And plans what subject would you like to discuss?

and even as pathetic of a candidate that he was/is
he still beat Hillary.
does the left not see how pathetic that makes Hillary?
It makes her pathetic but I don't give a shit because I would take ANY candidate over Trump.
Doesn't matter what you "would take" instead of Trump. Trump is what you get, period. You have no choice. Grow up & deal with that fact.
Go ahead. Explain why I should like Trump. Im dying to hear it.
If you cant understand why you shouldnt not like him yet when he has not even taken office, how are we supposed to explain anything to you.
Besides, you are giving us great joy. I seriously can not wait until he actually is sitting in the oval office.

Nowadays they are so focused on bitching about Hillary that they make no effort to rationalize why they like Trump. I'm referring to those republicans who voted for Trump solely because they think he is the lesser of two evils. They couldn't explain WHY Trump is the better candidate if their lives depended on it. They can't justify anything in Trump's record.

Yeah
He had better ideas
More charismatic
Funny
Says what he thinks
Is thoughtful
Can relate to.elites
Gets shit done

Need more?
See this is what's pathetic. You're so focused on his appeal as a personality candidate that you can't focus on his past corruption and hypocrisy. You also don't say anything about those "good ideas". He has what? 3 total policy ideas? Ideas a 14 year old could easily come up with?

Let's break one of these done. Get shit done. What shit? You have no idea do you?

Anyone who casted their vote for hillary obviously doesnt care about corruption.

Pretty much. He's got a fake tan and a comb over. It's amazing California didn't give him more votes.

he still beat Hillary.
It makes her pathetic but I don't give a shit because I would take ANY candidate over Trump.
Doesn't matter what you "would take" instead of Trump. Trump is what you get, period. You have no choice. Grow up & deal with that fact.
You don't need to like him. Christ you are really dumb.

Yeah
He had better ideas
More charismatic
Funny
Says what he thinks
Is thoughtful
Can relate to.elites
Gets shit done

Need more?

Anyone who casted their vote for hillary obviously doesnt care about corruption.
or the country, or security or dignity, or their ears and eyes every time she got on tv to screech some scripted presentation.
and, how long would have taken the average person to start throwing up every time the media fawned all over her wrinkled ass.

he still beat Hillary.
I don't need to, but it matters because you can't explain why anyone should like him without deflecting to bitching about Hillary.

Nowadays they are so focused on Hillary that they make no effort to rationalize why they like Trump. I'm referring to those republicans who voted for Trump solely because they think he is the lesser of two evils. They couldn't explain WHY Trump is the better candidate if their lives depended on it. They can't justify anything in Trump's record.

I, as a person who voted against the bulldyke, never even cared about Trumps record. I knew for certain the type of politician she was, and wanted any other canidate, be they democrat, republican or other over her.

And as bad as a canidate he was, or as the OP stated, pathetic, he was not as bad as her. After all, he won. So perhaps the better question -just how bad of a canidate was she that she could lose to him?
How about you compare and contrast the two? Explain WHY by making a comparison between them.

She is a horrible, evil, lying, self serving free rider who used her public position and the treasury of the country to make herself 100's of millions of dollars while compromising the national security. He is a giant orange clown. I'll take the clown, thank you.

Pretty much. He's got a fake tan and a comb over. It's amazing California didn't give him more votes.
But Hillary has a poo bag strapped to her leg, that means she, unlike most liberals are not just crapping on lawns when they need to go. She is environmentally conscious. That's a plus.

I knew from the beginning that Trump was the only Republican capable of winning the election. The biggest reason is that he is not afraid of the media and their attacks. He was always willing to punch back, something no other Republican has done. They always just played Mr. Nice-guy and turned the other cheek. We weren't going to beat the Dems unless we had someone willing to play their game, and beat them at it.

Trump's record is just fine. He is a successful billionaire businessman, no matter how much you try to spin it. Did he have failed businesses? Of course, just about any millionaire does. Earlier this year I listened to a speech from the founder of Netflix, he explained how most investments and business ventures lose money, but then there the few that hit it big time. You can never know which will succeed until you try it. So I certainly don't see anything about Trump's past that bothers me. He is perfectly fine to be a President. This is a man who destroyed the Bush and Clinton dynasties in the same year, so I think it's safe to say he can handle politics and is a fast learner.

he still beat Hillary.
I don't need to, but it matters because you can't explain why anyone should like him without deflecting to bitching about Hillary.
I haven't mentioned Hillary, AT ALL.

You might want to seek psychological help & perhaps some medication therapy.

Nowadays they are so focused on Hillary that they make no effort to rationalize why they like Trump. I'm referring to those republicans who voted for Trump solely because they think he is the lesser of two evils. They couldn't explain WHY Trump is the better candidate if their lives depended on it. They can't justify anything in Trump's record.

I, as a person who voted against the bulldyke, never even cared about Trumps record. I knew for certain the type of politician she was, and wanted any other canidate, be they democrat, republican or other over her.

And as bad as a canidate he was, or as the OP stated, pathetic, he was not as bad as her. After all, he won. So perhaps the better question -just how bad of a canidate was she that she could lose to him?
How about you compare and contrast the two? Explain WHY by making a comparison between them.

She is a horrible, evil, lying, self serving free rider who used her public position and the treasury of the country to make herself 100's of millions of dollars while compromising the national security. He is a giant orange clown. I'll take the clown, thank you.
besides, if Ive learned nothing else from liberals, its that we should never base our opinion of somebody on the color of their skin.

he still beat Hillary.

Good billiboi, you're starting to catch on. It's not about him, it's about her.

he still beat Hillary.
Im going to be honest. I really was not that thrilled with trump, and I was going to go third party for once. But then, then I realized how much Trump was pissing of the liberals and I thought to myself. If Trump were to win, wouldn't that be some really great payback for 8 years of the race baiting Kenyan?
So I voted for Trump.
Thank you and thank all the rest of the liberals on here for crying, you just have no idea how much I am enjoying this. I don't care if I end up broke living under a bridge ( in a moderate climate area) insane and trying to hump pigeons, My enjoyment is well worth it.
again, thank you. Thank you so much.
Oh so you voted for Trump because you have the maturity of a 13 year old girl. Got it.

Said the whinny liberal bitch who can't stop complaining that his bulldyke lost.
I don't give a flying fuck about Hillary. I'm complaining about the obvious problem. That orange dumpster will be president.

I wonder if he will ever realize that we are all trolls laughing at him.

I haven't mentioned Hillary, AT ALL.

You might want to seek psychological help & perhaps some medication therapy.
You don't have to. She's the only reason you think he's a better candidate.

Forum List

Back