Is the President soaring as his nemesis plummets into the abyss?

Chinese borrowed money infused into the economy for infrastructure projects is inflationary. The jobs created are not actually jobs. Proof of this is the catastrophic collapse of purchasing power.

Jo

7rtzok.jpg

Chinese borrowed money infused into the economy for infrastructure projects is inflationary. The jobs created are not actually jobs. Proof of this is the catastrophic collapse of purchasing power.

Jo
If you want to insist that a booming economy, low unemployment, and desperately-needed infrastructure renewal are bad for America, and that multiple indictments for sabotaging democracy and showing contempt for national security enhance one's estimation, you can go with that, I guess.

If you want to insist that a booming economy, low unemployment, and desperately-needed infrastructure renewal are bad for America, and that multiple indictments for sabotaging democracy and showing contempt for national security enhance one's estimation, you can go with that, I guess.
I want to insist that economic mumbo jumbo doesn't mean crap at the grocery store cash register. I want to insist that being employed is more of an inconvenience than a benefit when your paycheck can't support you. That's the economy that people will make their decisions on Not smoke and mirrors BS coming from the official government media stations.

I have never seen so many people with calculators in the aisles as I am seeing now. What do you think is on their mind?

Last edited:
Where exactly is all this "desperately needed infrastructure renewal" going on?

We will have worse than a recession.... We will have a recessive implosion similar to 2008 only this time it won't be be based on the real estate market. When the real value of the dollar catches up to the currency that circulating around there pretending to be worth something in a mere 24 hours time you'll be paying $30 a gallon at the gas pump and $25 for gallon of milk.

It won't come gradually.
Jo

Correct, we are heading for a hyperinflationary spiral. The only good thing about that is trolls, like the lapdog here, will die by the bushel as they can no longer feed themselves.

I want to insist that economic mumbo jumbo doesn't mean crap at the grocery store cash register. I want to insist that being employed is more of an inconvenience than a benefit when your paycheck can't support you. That's the economy that people will make their decisions on Not smoke and mirrors BS coming from the official government media stations.

I have never seen so many people with calculators in the aisles as I am seeing now. What do you think is on their mind?
Global inflation is, indeed, a serious problem, in some countries more so that others.

and
It's worse in most first-world industrial nations than in the U.S.

The U.S. economy doing so well is an unqualified positive, as inflation here has been going down:

Why is inflation going down?​

Headline CPI inflation peaked in June 2022 at 9%, then fell for six straight months to 6.5% by the end of the year. Meanwhile, the core PCE inflation rate peaked in Feb 2022 at 5.4% and is now 4.4%. Both of these are positive signs the runaway inflation train is pulling in at the station.

How can anyone think Joe or Don is good for America?

The uniparty alters all.

Joe Biden's numbers among crack addicts are soaring!

Not a chicken in every pot, but a rock in every pipe!
Did you make that up all by yourself, or do you have actual empirical data you can cite?

In the meantime, the 2020 loser, an egomaniacal cult leader who still lacks the testicular fortitude to respect the will of the People, persists in attacking America:

Screen Shot 2022-11-13 at 12.40.34 PM.png
... “Either they win or we win. And if they win, we no longer have a country,” Trump told the crowd at the Conservative Political Action Conference earlier this year.
“We are the only ones who can stop them,” Trump said in a speech in Iowa last week. “If their corrupt persecutions of our people succeed, they will complete their takeover of this country and destroy your way of life forever, and there’s probably no coming back.”
Sometimes the comments will come as startling, out-of-context posts online: “WORLD WAR III,” for example. Often, Trump posts that the country is “going to HELL,” and describes America as a “nation in decline” and “a failing nation.”
[MSN]

Schitfap as usual spews the commie line.
Returning to objective, empirical reality, inflation continues to fall, and employment and salaries continue to rise.

The unemployment rate in June 2023 was 3.6%, down from 6.3% in January 2021, when goons were attacking outnumbered police defending democracy at the Capitol.

Screen Shot 2023-07-12 at 3.57.51 PM.png

Returning to objective, empirical reality, inflation continues to fall, and employment and salaries continue to rise.

The unemployment rate in June 2023 was 3.6%, down from 6.3% in January 2021, when goons were attacking outnumbered police defending democracy at the Capitol.

Stop lying schitfap.

Forum List

Back