Is the Obama/Biden, Clinton, FBI coup on Trump the biggest political scandal since Nixon?

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
I would say it easily is. For the wire tapping and clear conspiring with knowingly false information being obtained and spread by the FBI to attack an incoming president is unprecedented.

Conservatives should never let this event right here rest.. just like the Kavanaugh hearings.. examples of horrible, corrupt actions by the left/Democrats.

I would say it easily is. For the wire tapping and clear conspiring with knowingly false information being obtained and spread by the FBI to attack an incoming president is unprecedented.

Conservatives should never let this event right here rest.. just like the Kavanaugh hearings.. examples of horrible, corrupt actions by the left/Democrats.

You mean besides Bush lying us into Iraq or stealing the 2000 and 2004 elections with the help of Diebold Voting Machines?

#2, behind Xiden's selling out the nation to any commie despot who waved a $100 bill in his face.

Let's see...

Your fantasy vs
Trump trying to overthrow the government
The GOP Speaker being a pedophile
Reagan selling arms to Iran
Bush' lies to start Iraq war...

I'd say your fantasy isn't even in the running.

I think it's far bigger than Watergate. That was a few crooked government employees. Obama's coup included ALL the top leadership at the FBI, as well as the DNC, the CIA, and other foreign actors from Russia and the UK.

Remember, the 51 "senior intelligence officials" who participated in the coup represented many government agencies.

This is HUGE.

1684353081282.png

Since January of 2022, over a million voters have left the Democratic Party and joined the GOP.

I heard it's gone well beyond that. It's up their with the Kennedy Assassinations and cover up plots.

I think they're working on a Unified Grand Conspiracy Theory too.

Remember, the 51 "senior intelligence officials" who

"We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by President Trump’s personal aSorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement"

Not to forget the images of that hard drive appeared about the same time as lude stories of underage incestual sex videos, it's no wonder they recognized a familiar pattern of Russian Scumbaggery.......

Because political hack Durham released that report which is a crock of shit from start to finish? Yea, tomorrow. Schiff will resign tomorrow because Trump's dyed in the wool asseater McCarthy demands that he do.

Who knew that Trump's mob & his lackeys like McCarthy would go off the deep end over a report written by a political douche bag?

I heard it's gone well beyond that. It's up their with the Kennedy Assassinations and cover up plots.

I think they're working on a Unified Grand Conspiracy Theory too.

"We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by President Trump’s personal aSorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement"

Not to forget the images of that hard drive appeared about the same time as lude stories of underage incestual sex videos, it's no wonder they recognized a familiar pattern of Russian Scumbaggery.......

Considering you still believe ⬇️this⬇️, your opinion isn't really relevant...

1684353081282-png.786380

You mean besides Bush lying us into Iraq or stealing the 2000 and 2004 elections with the help of Diebold Voting Machines?

If Bush lied us into Iraq, so did the Democrats, lying hack. I am no W fan, he was one of the worst President's in our country's history. But the lying ass Democrats were hand and hand with him, disingenuous hack

You're comparing jaywalking to vehicular homicide
Nixon was jaywalking while the coup was destroying all trust in America's justice system

I’d love for you to Prove that laughable claim

3, 2, 1… go!!!

I'll explain it to you. Dadoalex like all leftists is incredibly stupid. He hates Republicans, so anything he says bad about a Republican it's automatically true. Anything bad about Democrats is automatically a lie. I know you were hoping for more from him, but that's as deep as the waters go I'm afraid

If Bush lied us into Iraq, so did the Democrats, lying hack. I am no W fan, he was one of the worst President's in our country's history. But the lying ass Democrats were hand and hand with him, disingenuous hack
Nope. They were given lies just like you and me. Bush lied us into Iraq. No one else. Even Trump admitted it several times. He even once famously said it would be great if Pelosi impeached him for lying us into Iraq. There were no WMD's and they knew it. What's not clear about what he said? And you voted for him after he said it. If you think that's nuts, why did you vote for him?

Nope. They were given lies just like you and me. Bush lied us into Iraq. No one else. Even Trump admitted it several times. He even once famously said it would be great if Pelosi impeached him for lying us into Iraq. There were no WMD's and they knew it. What's not clear about what he said? And you voted for him after he said it. If you think that's nuts, why did you vote for him?
Our government has become one enormous scandal, but nothing is done about it.

Since January of 2022, over a million voters have left the Democratic Party and joined the GOP.
I heard that a lot before the 2020 election and before the 2022 red tsunami mid terms.

Both parties are now at 25 percent of registered voters each.

Gee, if it is as bad as you say it is (it isn't, not even close), then where are the arrests of Hillary Clinton, Peter Strzok, Andrew Weissmann, James Comey, Sally Yates, Rod Rosenstein, John Brennan, James Clapper, and Susan Rice you all were expecting these past five years?

Forum List

Back