Is the military preparing to respond to Orders for Martial Law?

There was no Cult of Personality on behalf of Biden, there wasn't even a personality. You can not be a cognizant adult let alone a living parrot and conclude Biden won this election legitimately.

Biden got 7 million more votes. That's why he won.

The military will be happy to see Trump go. So will most of the Republican Party... though they won't say so openly.
Exactly. Republicans believe the military vote would go to trump but a republican poll watcher signed a sworn affidavit that to him it looked like 80% went to biden. He thought that was evidence of fraud. That’s how brainwashed republicans are. They can see for their own eyes 80% of the military vote went to biden and they believe that’s not possible. Just because they’ve always been told.

The military will be happy to see Trump go. So will most of the Republican Party... though they won't say so openly.
Rasmussen Poll: 72 Percent Say Trump Is Model for GOP

And I sincerely hope he is a model. He'll have the chance of taking them down for good. Right now, he enjoys a 95% approval rating among the party faithful. The problem is, once he's gone, he no longer has the bully pulpit. And there are other Republicans just waiting to hop in line in front of him. So it's going to be a dogfight for the Republican nomination come 2024....that's IF Trump can avoid getting entangled in the almost certain criminal and civil issues that are coming his way. :)
Well alrighty then. If Trump doesn't remain in office, Im sure his voice of influence will remain for a very long time.
But thanks for your encouraging opinion just the same.
Most often I prefer facts over speculation.
Or as Joe says, truth over facts. ;)

And I sincerely hope he is a model. He'll have the chance of taking them down for good. Right now, he enjoys a 95% approval rating among the party faithful. The problem is, once he's gone, he no longer has the bully pulpit. And there are other Republicans just waiting to hop in line in front of him. So it's going to be a dogfight for the Republican nomination come 2024....that's IF Trump can avoid getting entangled in the almost certain criminal and civil issues that are coming his way. :)
Well alrighty then. If Trump doesn't remain in office, Im sure his voice of influence will remain for a very long time.

Except that you stating "if Trump doesn't remain in office" tells me that you have no interest in facts. You sincerely believe there will be revolution on January 6th and that Trump will successfully execute the first coup in US history in overturning a free and fair election.

I don't care if Trump remains the voice of Republicans. I hope he does. It will be that much quicker of a demise for them. Now if only the Democratic party leadership could step aside and let the younger ones show them how to fight a modern information war. :)

Except that you stating "if Trump doesn't remain in office" tells me that you have no interest in facts. You sincerely believe there will be revolution on January 6th and that Trump will successfully execute the first coup in US history in overturning a free and fair election.

I don't care if Trump remains the voice of Republicans. I hope he does. It will be that much quicker of a demise for them. Now if only the Democratic party leadership could step aside and let the younger ones show them how to fight a modern information war. :)
You started with speculation, and in response I simply returned back with it, and now you can read minds when someone says "if" ?
Wow, you are sharp.

You started with speculation, and in response I simply returned back with it, and now you can read minds when someone says "if" ?
Wow, you are sharp.

Stating that Trump may face criminal and civil action after he leaves office is not speculation. The Manhattan DA and the NYAG are already pursuing cases against him. There are multiple civil lawsuits lined up against him that will probably be filed after he leaves office.

Now, saying that other Republicans will line up to run against him is a bit of speculation, but it isn't that far out on a limb. They're just waiting for him to leave. Mike Pence (although I think he's permanently damaged), Nikki Haley, Tim Scott, Ben Sasse, and even Dan Crenshaw are likely Republican candidates. I won't speculate if the cucks like Cruz, Rubio, and Graham will give it one more shot but it's possible. Kristi Noem can try and run but she'll be radioactive by the time the fallout from the virus gets done with her political career.

Turley is running off at the gums. If we look back to 1974, we would see a similar situtation regarding the US Military. Of course, it's not quite the same. It's even worse today so I imagine that the same measures have already been taken.

The Joint Chiefs decided, in the final days of Nixon to do a sitdown. Oh, they still trained, recruited, flew missions, followed orders previously given but the idea of the US Military being involved in a Martial Law was completely nixed. I was in a Briefing for NCOs and Officers that we were told that the "Situation" was just too unstable for the Military to get involved. That is Military Speak for "Nixon is Temporarily Nuts" but they couldn't come out and say that. So it was the "Situation" was unstable. That briefing was done 3 days before Nixon did his famous outgoing speech resigning from office. Nixon knew he had lost the support of the US Military. Had Nixon stayed in office and "Stabilized" himself, the Military would have gone back to supporting him as their CIC without a hitch. But he chose to resign as Nixon knew he wasn't playing with a full deck at that moment either. Nixon DID get it together but it was after he left office and proved to be a remarkable asset to the Foreign Relations of the United States which he was the worlds most knowledgeable in this area.

Rump reached this point more than a year ago. The second he began talking about Martial Law and dispatched the 82nd to Washington DC, the Joint Chiefs knew it was time. While they couldn't stop the 82nd from being sent to Washington D.C., they did not allow the 82nd to participate in any way. The 82nd did a sit down until it was time to return to North Carolina. After that, Rump used other Federal Assets that weren't limited like the US Military. The Military still follows previous orders and still trains, etc. but Rump is no longer the CIC.

Wow, you are sharp.

Stating that Trump may face criminal and civil action after he leaves office is not speculation. The Manhattan DA and the NYAG are already pursuing cases against him. There are multiple civil lawsuits lined up against him that will probably be filed after he leaves office.

Now, saying that other Republicans will line up to run against him is a bit of speculation, but it isn't that far out on a limb. They're just waiting for him to leave. Mike Pence (although I think he's permanently damaged), Nikki Haley, Tim Scott, Ben Sasse, and even Dan Crenshaw are likely Republican candidates. I won't speculate if the cucks like Cruz, Rubio, and Graham will give it one more shot but it's possible. Kristi Noem can try and run but she'll be radioactive by the time the fallout from the virus gets done with her political career.
Unless I dont understand the system correctly, if he pardons himself your first paragraph is moot... I did say "if".

I have a lot more research to do before I will speculate who might run on the pub ticket, or who I might support.
I do hope Paul considers running again, and I like what Ive read about Rubio thus far, but again too early.

If you want me to take the bait on the OP, I speculate that Trump remains in office, though how nobody knows, and the only military prep is due to potentially addressing riots.

Yes, he'll use that voice to further split the Republican party, he has no influence to do so with Democrats. He's already started with how he's fumbled the COVID and spending bill. He's all over the map and he isn't happy unless he is.

I can remember hearing this same sort of shit now in every Presidential Election since 1996 when people speculated that Clinton wouldn't leave if Dole won, then in 2000 Clinton to Bush, 2004 if it was Bush to Kerry, then in 2008 from Bush to the Meat Puppet Faggot, ETC.

This cycle is the first I have experienced where the cheating was so blatant and obvious that I actually want the process interrupted by the military. I assumed there was lots of fraud on the part of the meat puppet faggot, but with the media cult of personality and the fact that both McLame and Romney were pathetic it was plausible that an incompetent stuttering clusterfuck actually got more votes.

There was no Cult of Personality on behalf of Biden, there wasn't even a personality. You can not be a cognizant adult let alone a living parrot and conclude Biden won this election legitimately.

Now I don't believe the military actually is going to step in or that anything is actually going to stop the global collectivist traitors from installing their puppet and the whore VP into the WH on Jan 20, but I would still embrace a military coup at this point, and a massive overthrow of DC along with military tribunals and trials of nearly every elected official, mega donor, and high level bureaucrook in DC for the next 10 years. There are plenty of pieces of shit in the Pentagon who deserve to serve time in GITMO as well.

Trump is probably the least corrupt of all of them.

Bookmarked for kicking in inauguration day.

Sad little man, you think Ratmuffin is credible.

The GOP does have a problem on it's hands. How do they de-Trump after Trump has hijacked their party.

the first thing they need to do is realize their 50 year policy of appealing to racism and religious fanaticism made the environment perfect for a demagogue like Trump.

Will the soul searching happen? Probably not quickly. They'll have to lose a few more elections before they get the point.
Smacked down again !

In order for Trump to "Hijack" the party he would have to go against the republican electorate.
Which of course isnt the case.

Biden got 7 million more votes. That's why he won.

Exactly. Republicans believe the military vote would go to trump but a republican poll watcher signed a sworn affidavit that to him it looked like 80% went to biden. He thought that was evidence of fraud. That’s how brainwashed republicans are. They can see for their own eyes 80% of the military vote went to biden and they believe that’s not possible. Just because they’ve always been told.

What's that you were saying? LOL

Turley is running off at the gums. If we look back to 1974, we would see a similar situtation regarding the US Military. Of course, it's not quite the same. It's even worse today so I imagine that the same measures have already been taken.

The Joint Chiefs decided, in the final days of Nixon to do a sitdown. Oh, they still trained, recruited, flew missions, followed orders previously given but the idea of the US Military being involved in a Martial Law was completely nixed. I was in a Briefing for NCOs and Officers that we were told that the "Situation" was just too unstable for the Military to get involved. That is Military Speak for "Nixon is Temporarily Nuts" but they couldn't come out and say that. So it was the "Situation" was unstable. That briefing was done 3 days before Nixon did his famous outgoing speech resigning from office. Nixon knew he had lost the support of the US Military. Had Nixon stayed in office and "Stabilized" himself, the Military would have gone back to supporting him as their CIC without a hitch. But he chose to resign as Nixon knew he wasn't playing with a full deck at that moment either. Nixon DID get it together but it was after he left office and proved to be a remarkable asset to the Foreign Relations of the United States which he was the worlds most knowledgeable in this area.

Rump reached this point more than a year ago. The second he began talking about Martial Law and dispatched the 82nd to Washington DC, the Joint Chiefs knew it was time. While they couldn't stop the 82nd from being sent to Washington D.C., they did not allow the 82nd to participate in any way. The 82nd did a sit down until it was time to return to North Carolina. After that, Rump used other Federal Assets that weren't limited like the US Military. The Military still follows previous orders and still trains, etc. but Rump is no longer the CIC.

This is very reassuring to hear. Ever since trump took office, I have prayed that our Joint Chiefs knew what they were doing and that their allegiance to our country would be enough to hold the line, particularly given how quickly Flynn abandoned his loyalty.

This is very reassuring to hear. Ever since trump took office, I have prayed that our Joint Chiefs knew what they were doing and that their allegiance to our country would be enough to hold the line, particularly given how quickly Flynn abandoned his loyalty.

Flynn drank the koolaid.

Turley is no more a Dr than Dr Pepper!

dr pepper was a real doctor,,

Image result for was dr pepper a real dr

Pepper. Charles Taylor Pepper (December 2, 1830 – May 28, 1903) was an American physician and surgeon, who is often cited as the namesake for the soft drink brand Dr Pepper.
Born: December 2, 1830, Big Spring, Virginia
Died: May 28, 1903, Rural Retreat
Profession: Physician, Surgeon
Education: University of Virginia

Repubs have plenty more "Mavericks" to give us.

I can remember hearing this same sort of shit now in every Presidential Election since 1996 when people speculated that Clinton wouldn't leave if Dole won, then in 2000 Clinton to Bush, 2004 if it was Bush to Kerry, then in 2008 from Bush to the Meat Puppet Faggot, ETC.

This cycle is the first I have experienced where the cheating was so blatant and obvious that I actually want the process interrupted by the military. I assumed there was lots of fraud on the part of the meat puppet faggot, but with the media cult of personality and the fact that both McLame and Romney were pathetic it was plausible that an incompetent stuttering clusterfuck actually got more votes.

Now I don't believe the military actually is going to step in or that anything is actually going to stop the global collectivist traitors from installing their puppet and the whore VP into the WH on Jan 20, but I would still embrace a military coup at this point, and a massive overthrow of DC along with military tribunals and trials of nearly every elected official, mega donor, and high level bureaucrook in DC for the next 10 years. There are plenty of pieces of shit in the Pentagon who deserve to serve time in GITMO as well.

@ P9; it's not called the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP) for nothing! Rope a dopes, rubber band man tactics, tour of illusions, house of mirrors, tilt a' whirls etc. make the RCDP more exciting than running through a live minefield!

I'm with you. If it is necessary to use the military to prevent these Bolsheviks from seizing power like they did in 1917, then bring the military in now, temporarily nationalize the media, and have a do-over in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Iowa, North Carolina, Georgia, and Arizona. Have poll watchers chosen at random and assigned to a poll like jury duty. If we don't do that, we will wish we had.

Forum List

Back