Is the GOP behind the Chris Crispie scandal?

I have to agree with TD. It would be great if the Republicans WERE behind it though. I would feel encouraged that they are finally starting to play hardball. Regardless of who is behind it, I hope it's successful because Christie would be destroyed in the general election.

After hurricane Sandy was over Obama and Christie took a victory lap around New Jersey like they really did something monumental. The fact is neither of them did anything special, but a lot of stupid fell for their act. It helped both of them politically.

NJ rebounded on it's own because it's mainly white in contrast to katrina-slammed New Orleans which was mostly populated with blacks whose answer to every problem is "Why hain't the govrinament helpin' me".

I have to agree with TD. It would be great if the Republicans WERE behind it though. I would feel encouraged that they are finally starting to play hardball.

That's what i say. Crispie committed treason against the GOP and they have to let it be known that the party will not tolerate such. Crispie stabbed romney in the back because he knew romney is a pathological coward and would not do anything about it.

Forum List

Back