I knew GoV Christie was going to be demolished.

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Whenever the leftist media builds up a mythic impression of a right wing politician (although I'd argue that Chris Christie is just a Progressive with a psychopathic attitude, like Stalin), you can guarantee that they already have MOUNDS of dirt on them, so they can tear them down and degrade the image of conservatives at whatever time they need.

Whenever the leftist media builds up a mythic impression of a right wing politician (although I'd argue that Chris Christie is just a Progressive with a psychopathic attitude, like Stalin), you can guarantee that they already have MOUNDS of dirt on them, so they can tear them down and degrade the image of conservatives at whatever time they need.

Yes, you are definitely on to their tactics. The media is helpful to the liberals when it comes to deciding who should run against the Democrat candidate. The media was kind to McCain to ensure he was the frontrunner. They were kind to Romney at first to ensure he would run against Barack. Of course, they knew that when the time came, they would pull out their bag of tricks and start the mud slinging.

I knew that Herman Cain would be the first out the last time because the Dems didn't know how to handle running against a real black candidate. It was all so obviously staged. The women crawled out of the woodwork and all had Gloria Allred representing them. Wonder who paid for that. Since then, Cain has proven the allegations to be lies, but it was enough to knock him out of the race as the media was unrelenting in their attacks.

I am thinking that Christie is being knocked out now because they fear Hillary running against him. Just watch and see who else the media is kind to between now and the primaries. They will set someone up and save the trash talk until after he/she is nominated as the Republican candidate.

I am amazed that people went from supporting Hillary in 2008 to supporting Barack after all the things Hillary said about him. She is the original "birther" and the one who pointed out the radicals that he was friends with over the years. They were vicious towards each other, yet months later, the left acted as if they had always been the best of friends. I think it was a matter of keeping your friends close and enemies closer.

Even though Christie took the bull by the horns, or appeared to, in addressing the bridge issue, the liberal media will never be satisfied. Only Republicans (even RINOS) are expected to know everything that happens on their watch. Only their beloved messiah can get away with claiming he learns everything on the news the way the rest of us do. If that really was the case, it would certainly explain the immense ignorance about Benghazi, Fast and Furious, the IRS scandal, NSA spying and the poor economy since the liberal media doesn't feel obligated to cover those things. Perhaps Obama should switch to FOX so he can have a clue about what is going on.

You'd think all that NSA spying would enlighten him to some things going on in this country, but apparently they don't share data with Obama. No one lets him in on anything, except anything that sounds positive and then he's all over it and taking full credit.

With polls showing the majority against Obamacare, the majority believing the country is going in the wrong direction and the majority not trusting Obama, the left better be careful who they nominate this time around. Hillary might have already ruined her chances with the Benghazi scandal. Of course, the media will dutifully try to make as many people forget about that between now and 2016, but the investigation hasn't enlightened us on everything yet. It's not over.

Obamacare continues to destroy the middle class and millions more will soon be receiving cancellation notices and will face the hardship of going to the Obamacare website and suffering sticker shock.

I suspect the Dems will wage a mud war and try to pin everything on the right. One idiot Dem senator tried to claim that the reason the people weren't signing up is because the Repubs convinced people that Obamacare was repealed. And to think that such grossly uninformed people vote for equally uninformed people.

Christie might make a comeback from this, but I don't doubt the left has more tricks up their sleeves.

I watched the movie, The Campaign, last night. As outrageous as some of their stunts were, there was such a strong resemblance to what actually happens. Most of the ads are complete bullshit. Few candidates blow their own horn and list their achievements and simply attack the opponents instead.

Will the Dems run on Obamacare, the economy or unemployment? Those are all negatives, yet they are still trying to spin them into positives. I don't think we'll see ads touting the success of Obamacare.

Christie can claim he was bi-partisan after his little love fest with Obama after the hurricane. The left was filled with adoration for a time, only because he made Obama look good just before the election. In a way, they owe him, but I don't expect them to pay up. This is politics, after all, and there are no such things as friends.

Last edited:
Media couldn't have anticipated this despicable and unlawful act...the worst abuse of power I have heard about since Obama acolytes put the IRS on Conservatives.

Imagine abusing political power to bring misery to innocent citizens who happen to live near a politician who did not support your man in the last election.

It is pure Chicago...and now, I guess...New Jersey.

I doubt Christie knew about it...but just as we have questioned the "culture" around Obama that could commit all the malefactions that have plagued Washington during his time in the White House...there is a question about the culture in New Jersey that could have perpetrated this disgusting event. T

The buck stops with people like Obama and Christie.

Only a matter of time before some California Governor does this with The Golden Gate and Bay Bridges to keep 'Frisco safe for the GLT community.....keep them religious right-wingers outside where they belong.

Only the media will applaud that.....

I think they broke this one too soon. Unless they have more on him, this will have blown over by '16.

[

Yes, you are definitely on to their tactics. The media is helpful to the liberals when it comes to deciding who should run against the Democrat candidate. The media was kind to McCain to ensure he was the frontrunner. They were kind to Romney at first to ensure he would run against Barack. Of course, they knew that when the time came, they would pull out their bag of tricks and start the mud slinging.

This is where you get to tell us who were the better Republican candidates in 2008 and 2012

that could have done better than McCain or Romney but were kept down by the evil liberal media.

So it's the liberal media's fault that the bridge traffic saboteurs left a paper trail that all but convicts them of wrongdoing?

It’s always interesting to see conservatives who preach about ‘personal responsibility’ failing to practice what they preach.

If the media have ‘dirt’ on Christie it came from the governor himself, and who has only himself to blame.

It’s always interesting to see conservatives who preach about ‘personal responsibility’ failing to practice what they preach.

If the media have ‘dirt’ on Christie it came from the governor himself, and who has only himself to blame.

Yeah, it's never their fault. It is always the liberal media, liberal conspiracies, or the person isn't a "real" conservative - he's really a liberal.

Sigh.

No one believes a word from you far right reactionaries.

No one...?? i am someone !! or in your vernacular a "no one" who believes in the RIGHT way !!!

reactionary...?? haa, you libs are the most reactionary people on this Earth, just look into the benghazi vs bridgegate thread, the #1 post is as fucking reactionary as it gets !!

you people need pitied, but my pity bone is broken. :lmao:

Yeah, it's never their fault. It is always the liberal media, liberal conspiracies, or the person isn't a "real" conservative - he's really a liberal.

This has nothing to do with the OP, at all.

[

This is where you get to tell us who were the better Republican candidates in 2008 and 2012

that could have done better than McCain or Romney but were kept down by the evil liberal media.

That evil liberal media is awfully capricious, they were no where to be seen in 2000 and 2004.

This has nothing to do with the OP, at all.

Actually it has everything to do with the OP.

On the afternoon of August 12, 2013 at a hastily called press conference, Chris Christie angrily called New Jersey Senate Democrats "animals" for blocking his reappointment of a Republican Supreme Court Justice.

The next morning at 7:34 am, Christie's deputy chief of staff emails Christie's Port Authority appointee that "It is time for some traffic problems in Fort Lee."

The head of the Senate Democrats is Loretta Weinberg, who represents the city of Fort Lee.

Media couldn't have anticipated this despicable and unlawful act...the worst abuse of power I have heard about since Obama acolytes put the IRS on Conservatives.

Imagine abusing political power to bring misery to innocent citizens who happen to live near a politician who did not support your man in the last election.

I doubt Christie knew about it...but just as we have questioned the "culture" around Obama that could commit all the malefactions that have plagued Washington during his time in the White House...there is a question about the culture in New Jersey that could have perpetrated this disgusting event. T

Wake the fuck up; politics has always been and always will be a dirty game. Those at the top may try to keep their hands clean, but for those working in the trenches, it's nasty.

Intentionally closing traffic to get back at a mayor..

vs.

Questioning whether political groups really qualify for "Social Welfare" exemptions.

Hmmmmm....

Sorry, not seeing them being in the same league.

Forum List

Back