Zone1 Is the GOP at a Crossroads?

of course not,, no one can agree 100% with anyone,, that would make them a mindless drone,,

the biggest draw is the hatred that comes from the people that have caused all the problems this country has,,
So, to be clear we are talking about the people or citizens of the US who are largely responsible for the problems and hatred we now face nationally and globally, and I am curious as to which people those might be. Can you tell me which ones they are and especially what hatred precisely we are talking about, and exactly which policies and which laws created and enacted are the problem exactly.

So, to be clear we are talking about the people or citizens of the US who are largely responsible for the problems and hatred we now face nationally and globally, and I am curious as to which people those might be. Can you tell me which ones they are and especially what hatred precisely we are talking about, and exactly which policies and which laws created and enacted are the problem exactly.
I am talking about the two establishment parties that have brought us 34 trillion in debt that show no signs of stopping that have ignored the constitution to the point it seems like it doesnt exist,,

I know its a complicated issue for a mindless drone but do try,,

This is one American family with four college degrees that will be voting against the globalist democrats.
Can I ask why you are voting against the globalist democrats. I mean what's your motivation. Is it down the ballot and straight party lines come hell or high water, or you approve of their policies and their ideologies. Just curious. You say voting against, but you don't say voting for republicans, and I was just curious.

I am talking about the two establishment parties that have brought us 34 trillion in debt that show no signs of stopping that have ignored the constitution to the point it seems like it doesnt exist,,

I know its a complicated issue for a mindless drone but do try,,
Thanks for your patience. I will endeavor to keep up. I agree with you that it is in fact a disastrous party system we have right now, and it has been growing worse over the years, but I am at a loss on what is the answer. How do we stop the spending and how do we get everybody on board to work on the problem together. That would be the answer in a nutshell. Working together. Don't you agree to form solid solutions to our growing challenges.

Can I ask why you are voting against the globalist democrats. I mean what's your motivation. Is it down the ballot and straight party lines come hell or high water, or you approve of their policies and their ideologies. Just curious. You say voting against, but you don't say voting for republicans, and I was just curious.
Democrats have made no secret of their globalist intentions in every piece of legislation and every politically motivated attack that they have made during the past seven plus years. Immigration, aid to Ukraine are just scratching the surface. This from a decades long registered democrat. The democrats have been infiltrated by globalists. Why do I vote against them? Because I am an unapologetic American.

Don't you agree to form solid solutions to our growing challenges.
That time has passed as the last seven years have clearly shown. Globalist democrats have refused any compromise at every juncture. They are hanging their hopes on the American electorate being too stupid to see that Pakistani gender studies is not infrastructure and aid to Ukraine is not US border security. Indeed, borrowing money for foreign aid is absolute insanity. Would you go into debt to donate to a charity?

That time has passed as the last seven years have clearly shown. Globalist democrats have refused any compromise at every juncture. They are hanging their hopes on the American electorate being too stupid to see that Pakistani gender studies is not infrastructure and aid to Ukraine is not US border security. Indeed, borrowing money for foreign aid is absolute insanity. Would you go into debt to donate to a charity?
I'm holding onto hope that we can find some common ground and start working together on solutions. I can't and I won't think that compromise and working together as a nation and as citizens is gone. I cannot ever contemplate such an event. I hope for a brighter future for all of us. Both sides must give and take. It is the only way forward.

I'm holding onto hope that we can find some common ground and start working together on solutions. I can't and I won't think that compromise and working together as a nation and as citizens is gone. I cannot ever contemplate such an event. I hope for a brighter future for all of us. Both sides must give and take. It is the only way forward.
When the globalists--AOC, Tlaib, Omar, Piglosi, Schiff, Swalwell, Schumer, Biden, Booker, and their minions in our justice system are removed from power and sanity is regained, maybe. I am not at all convinced that will ever happen. The movement to change the US into a third world country seems to have progressed too far when an ever increasing number of people are suggesting civil war.

Thanks for your patience. I will endeavor to keep up. I agree with you that it is in fact a disastrous party system we have right now, and it has been growing worse over the years, but I am at a loss on what is the answer. How do we stop the spending and how do we get everybody on board to work on the problem together. That would be the answer in a nutshell. Working together. Don't you agree to form solid solutions to our growing challenges.
first step is to stop voting for the people that created the problem and also stop pushing failed programs like youre doing earlier,,

as for getting everyone on board,, we talk to them and explain why their ideas dont work like I was doing with you on the other thread,,,

SS failed decades ago and only exists because they steal from other sources to keep it afloat,,

at some point the chickens come home to roost,, do you want that to be on your watch or your childrens??

When the globalists--AOC, Tlaib, Omar, Piglosi, Schiff, Swalwell, Schumer, Biden, Booker, and their minions in our justice system are removed from power and sanity is regained, maybe. I am not at all convinced that will ever happen. The movement to change the US into a third world country seems to have progressed too far when an ever increasing number of people are suggesting civil war.
I can't imagine. Who in their right civil mind would suggest such a horrendous and vile action as to kill other people on a wholesale basis in our own nation again? Didn't we learn anything? Surely it is not a large population who would want a civil war. Besides it is a breach of the peace to consider such acts and also it is in direct violation of our national security and carries extremely stiff penalties. It's most assuredly of interest to the FBI and the CIA if someone were contemplating such actions against the United States government. This is America and it is a place where we can do as we please and say as we please and it should forever stay that way. Indeed. Civil war. That's just nuts.

Forum List

Back