Is the Election Effectively Over?

In case you didn't get the news Hillary no longer appears in public without an earplug to let her handlers tell her what to say and what to do.

Her coughing fits are becoming more legendary each time, I think the extended coughing fits at appearances in public is now upto three.

That of course could be an undercount, the lack of people at her events is already legendary.

She leads in 80% of the polls. If the election is effectively over she is not the loser

Somewhat out of date see RCP
RCP shows a pretty cushy lead for Clinton.

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for White House

Way too many imponderables for these brazen predictions. Clinton may have a turnout problem, and Johnson may be a relief valve for those who do. Trump's debate performance will be critical, and external events are anybody's guess. In addition, many Trump supporters do not trust pollsters and refuse to participate. Anyone who takes short odds on Clinton is a fool.

It is effectively over. Most election analysts think Clinton has clinched it. Trump is too far behind, with no hope of coming back.

The race is hers to lose, but not over yet. Most polls are not reflecting the events over the weekend when she was literally carried into a van because she couldn't walk on her own. Let's see how she holds up thru a 90 minute debate. If she appears to have physical issues on that stage she could be in real trouble.

It is effectively over. Most election analysts think Clinton has clinched it. Trump is too far behind, with no hope of coming back.

The race is hers to lose, but not over yet. Most polls are not reflecting the events over the weekend when she was literally carried into a van because she couldn't walk on her own. Let's see how she holds up thru a 90 minute debate. If she appears to have physical issues on that stage she could be in real trouble.

She may not show up for the debate.

She may not show up for the debate.

I've heard others suggest that too. I am not sure how that would play for her. It all depends on the spin they put on her backing out.

Screen Shot 2016-09-14 at 12.09.11 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-09-14 at 12.08.34 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-09-14 at 12.08.06 AM.png
Clinton is barely holding on to the States she has.
I guess Brain Child didn't look at the State by State graph at the bottom of the Link.

I guess you can’t look either:

You are cherry picking. Only a few States had Shrillary ahead by more than 3 or 4 points and I know you OCDd them into your tiny brain.[/QUOTE]VA, NH, PA, MI, WI, and CO are ahead by 3 to 8 points. They have never wavered from the Clinton column.
Added to her column of committed states, she easily wins the election.

The debates become even more critical.

View attachment 89408 View attachment 89409 View attachment 89410
Clinton is barely holding on to the States she has.
I guess Brain Child didn't look at the State by State graph at the bottom of the Link.

I guess you can’t look either:
You are cherry picking.
Only a few States had Shrillary ahead by more than 3 or 4 points and I know you OCDd them into your tiny brain.

More Cherries for you:

Screen Shot 2016-09-14 at 8.21.18 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-09-14 at 8.19.59 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-09-14 at 8.19.35 AM.png

You are cherry picking. Only a few States had Shrillary ahead by more than 3 or 4 points and I know you OCDd them into your tiny brain.
VA, NH, PA, MI, WI, and CO are ahead by 3 to 8 points. They have never wavered from the Clinton column.

The debates become even more critical.[/QUOTE]

Unless there is something completely extraordinary during the debate…they don’t matter. Maybe if they were held in August or early September when minds are still being made up.

Don't kid yourself, Candy.

Clinton has to showcase herself as healthy and physically competent in the debates. If she does that, and simply fights him to a draw, that should be the clincher for the undecided.

I won't vote for her but for Johnson. But, if that happens, she will win.

You are cherry picking. Only a few States had Shrillary ahead by more than 3 or 4 points and I know you OCDd them into your tiny brain.
VA, NH, PA, MI, WI, and CO are ahead by 3 to 8 points. They have never wavered from the Clinton column.

The debates become even more critical.

Unless there is something completely extraordinary during the debate…they don’t matter. Maybe if they were held in August or early September when minds are still being made up.[/QUOTE]
3 points! Ooooooh!

Forum List

Back