CDZ Is the Climate changing?

Non est dingus responsione. Vale stultus.
You stated a vapid opinion about which I have no concern. I retorted in similar fashion. Don’t like it? Cool. Then don’t do it.
Very simple.

In fact it’s so simple, even an imbecile like you could do it. But you’d have to put in at least a little effort, for a change.

Otherwise, just go suck another bag of dicks.

Anyway, back ON topic:

Climate always changes. So, the thread headline is stupidity.

And it is still true that denying a claim made by one of the faithful AGW true believers is not at all the same as “denying science.” It’s sad (pathetic actually) that these things confuse you so very much.

You stated a vapid opinion about which I have no concern. I retorted in similar fashion. Don’t like it? Cool. Then don’t do it.
Very simple.

In fact it’s so simple, even an imbecile like you could do it. But you’d have to put in at least a little effort, for a change.

Otherwise, just go suck another bag of dicks.

Anyway, back ON topic:

Climate always changes. So, the thread headline is stupidity.

And it is still true that denying a claim made by one of the faithful AGW true believers is not at all the same as “denying science.” It’s sad (pathetic actually) that these things confuse you so very much.
I'm not the one who's confused. Basically everybody on the planet is trying to solve this problem before it becomes a super crisis. Misinformation is not helping the situation. Misleading information is not helping the situation. You have employed both. I tell you to have a good day but I don't care at this point. You are a total idiot.

I'm not the one who's confused. Basically everybody on the planet is trying to solve this problem before it becomes a super crisis. Misinformation is not helping the situation. Misleading information is not helping the situation. You have employed both. I tell you to have a good day but I don't care at this point. You are a total idiot.
Oh no. You’re confused. Your misinformation certainly doesn’t help anybody. You are an arrogant pissant self-important asshole. But I don’t wish to discuss you.

You remain the imbecile. By the way, gfy. 😎

Tebunginako, one of the islands in the island nation of Kiribati has totally disappeared because of rising sea Waters. I'd say that's a significant, detrimental change. Florida lost 5.4 billion in home values between 2005 and 2017 due to rising sea levels. Bangladesh is a heavily populated Nation that lies almost entirely on the Delta of the Ganges River, they are losing land daily and by 2050 11% of the nation will be gone. The side I logged onto has over 8,000 examples do you want more.

You mean like Tuvalu.....?

An Auckland University researcher has offered new hope to the myriad small island nations in the Pacific which have loudly complained their low-lying atolls will drown as global warming boosts sea levels.

Geographer Associate Professor Paul Kench has measured 27 islands where local sea levels have risen 120mm – an average of 2mm a year – over the past 60 years, and found that just four had diminished in size.

Working with Arthur Webb at the Fiji-based South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission, Kench used historical aerial photographs and high-resolution satellite images to study changes in the land area of the islands.

They found that the remaining 23 had either stayed the same or grown bigger, according to the research published in a scientific journal, Global and Planetary Change.
---

“It has been thought that as the sea level goes up, islands will sit there and drown,” Prof Kench told the New Scientist. “But they won’t.

“The sea level will go up and the island will start responding.

One of the highest profile islands – in a political sense – was Tuvalu, where politicians and climate change campaigners have repeatedly predicted it will be drowned by rising seas, as its highest point is 4.5 metres above sea level. But the researchers found seven islands had spread by more than 3 percent on average since the 1950s.

You mentioned Kiribati?

And the research showed similar trends in the Republic of Kiribati, where the three main urbanised islands also “grew” – Betio by 30 percent (36ha), Bairiki by 16.3 percent (5.8ha) and Nanikai by 12.5 percent (0.8ha).

Webb, an expert on coastal processes, told the New Scientist the trend was explained by the fact the islands mostly comprised coral debris eroded from encircling reefs and pushed up onto the islands by winds and waves.

The process was continuous, because the corals were alive, he said.

In effect the islands respond to changes in weather patterns and climate – Cyclone Bebe deposited 140ha of sediment on the eastern reef of Tuvalu in 1972, increasing the main island’s area by 10 percent.

What scientists said that?

I need names.
I tried to research it the only what's up with that site that came up was Saturday night live. They might actually be referring to a comedy skit done by them. Couldn't find a scientist name.

I tried to research it the only what's up with that site that came up was Saturday night live. They might actually be referring to a comedy skit done by them. Couldn't find a scientist name.
History, Travel, Arts, Science, People, Places Smithsonian Magazine This Pacific island is both sinking and growing. I believe them in this case. The other people probably just used some of the information to try make their point and therefore submit misinformation on the behalf of science. wwwcnn.com had actual time lapse photos of the island sinking. There was another anti-science site I was trying to say this information was wrong that Islands weren't sinking I can't remember the name but it was something like where science is wrong. They couldn't possibly be biased, could they. For any idiots out there listening that's a redundant question.

Tebunginako, one of the islands in the island nation of Kiribati has totally disappeared because of rising sea Waters. I'd say that's a significant, detrimental change. Florida lost 5.4 billion in home values between 2005 and 2017 due to rising sea levels. Bangladesh is a heavily populated Nation that lies almost entirely on the Delta of the Ganges River, they are losing land daily and by 2050 11% of the nation will be gone. The side I logged onto has over 8,000 examples do you want more.

What does any of this have to do with meteorology? ...

Tebunginako is a village built on a sand bar ... the sand bar is washing away because of a channel they dug to their main island ... the only stable land in this nation is actually guano ... bird shit ...

Florida lost 5.4 billion in home values between 2005 and 2017 ...

... was due to the housing bubble ... {citation} ... and prices never fell below 2003 prices ... that's a trick older than you, restrict your sample pool to drive up your percentages ...

Bangladesh is a heavily populated Nation ...

They already build their homes on embankments, berms and mounds ... those river valleys all flood heavily during monsoon season ... and where needed, improvements to coastal defenses are being installed ... {citation} ...

You should maybe check the claims your posting ... the site you're using are liars ...

=====

I'm not saying that sea level isn't rising ... because it is, at about 3 mm/yr ... that's not very much, 7 inches in my lifetime, I can't tell the difference at the place I grew up ... the Great Highway is a roadbed about 30 feet above high tide ...

Nurem et al (2018) is the basis for my claim of less than 2 feet sea level rise by year 2100 ... with the warning that these conclusions are based on only 25 years of scientifically accurate data ... and so any claim over two feet is based on magic and alternate universe theory, or from people who don't understand ∍ x dx = (x^2)/2 + C ...

What does any of this have to do with meteorology? ...

Tebunginako is a village built on a sand bar ... the sand bar is washing away because of a channel they dug to their main island ... the only stable land in this nation is actually guano ... bird shit ...

Florida lost 5.4 billion in home values between 2005 and 2017 ...

... was due to the housing bubble ... {citation} ... and prices never fell below 2003 prices ... that's a trick older than you, restrict your sample pool to drive up your percentages ...

Bangladesh is a heavily populated Nation ...

They already build their homes on embankments, berms and mounds ... those river valleys all flood heavily during monsoon season ... and where needed, improvements to coastal defenses are being installed ... {citation} ...

You should maybe check the claims your posting ... the site you're using are liars ...

=====

I'm not saying that sea level isn't rising ... because it is, at about 3 mm/yr ... that's not very much, 7 inches in my lifetime, I can't tell the difference at the place I grew up ... the Great Highway is a roadbed about 30 feet above high tide ...

Nurem et al (2018) is the basis for my claim of less than 2 feet sea level rise by year 2100 ... with the warning that these conclusions are based on only 25 years of scientifically accurate data ... and so any claim over two feet is based on magic and alternate universe theory, or from people who don't understand ∍ x dx = (x^2)/2 + C ...
You have alternative excuses for everything so why should I even bother you are totally f*****.

You have alternative excuses for everything so why should I even bother you are totally f*****.

These are documented objective facts ... but thank you for the ad hominem attack ... you fully admit my arguments are unassailable and have nothing but my person to insult ... weak sauce ... not even an imaginative insult ...

Cowardly to fling that in the "Clean Debate Zone" ... you know I can't respond in-kind ...

These are documented objective facts ... but thank you for the ad hominem attack ... you fully admit my arguments are unassailable and have nothing but my person to insult ... weak sauce ... not even an imaginative insult ...

Cowardly to fling that in the "Clean Debate Zone" ... you know I can't respond in-kind ...
Yes of course you know it all. Let's see if your alternative view of the facts changes Earth's history. Only time will tell; actually time is already telling the story, climate change has been occurring for years now. At least that's what 99.9% of the world's scientists say. And I'll agree with them, rather than you because I believe for the most part you're full of b*******. And you're probably work for Big oil. Why else would somebody continue this insane argument. The debate is over as far as I'm concerned. Try to have a good day I plan on it.

I for one believe that it is. I've believed this for a long time, but I found that a documentary called "An Inconvenient Truth", which features for Vice President Al Gore prominently, was very persuasive. I know there are those who believe that the Climate isn't changing as well, including some people like James Corbett, who I respect immensely for his work on other subjects, but we simply don't agree when it comes to climate. Recently, a poster in another thread of mine expressed his belief that the climate isn't changing so I thought it might be good to create this thread and see where it goes. I ask that people support any assertions that haven't already been made by another poster with at least one link.
Yes and has since time began.

NEXT!

You mean like Tuvalu.....?

An Auckland University researcher has offered new hope to the myriad small island nations in the Pacific which have loudly complained their low-lying atolls will drown as global warming boosts sea levels.

Geographer Associate Professor Paul Kench has measured 27 islands where local sea levels have risen 120mm – an average of 2mm a year – over the past 60 years, and found that just four had diminished in size.

Working with Arthur Webb at the Fiji-based South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission, Kench used historical aerial photographs and high-resolution satellite images to study changes in the land area of the islands.

They found that the remaining 23 had either stayed the same or grown bigger, according to the research published in a scientific journal, Global and Planetary Change.
---

“It has been thought that as the sea level goes up, islands will sit there and drown,” Prof Kench told the New Scientist. “But they won’t.

“The sea level will go up and the island will start responding.

One of the highest profile islands – in a political sense – was Tuvalu, where politicians and climate change campaigners have repeatedly predicted it will be drowned by rising seas, as its highest point is 4.5 metres above sea level. But the researchers found seven islands had spread by more than 3 percent on average since the 1950s.

You mentioned Kiribati?

And the research showed similar trends in the Republic of Kiribati, where the three main urbanised islands also “grew” – Betio by 30 percent (36ha), Bairiki by 16.3 percent (5.8ha) and Nanikai by 12.5 percent (0.8ha).

Webb, an expert on coastal processes, told the New Scientist the trend was explained by the fact the islands mostly comprised coral debris eroded from encircling reefs and pushed up onto the islands by winds and waves.

The process was continuous, because the corals were alive, he said.

In effect the islands respond to changes in weather patterns and climate – Cyclone Bebe deposited 140ha of sediment on the eastern reef of Tuvalu in 1972, increasing the main island’s area by 10 percent.
Go Green to Get the Greenbacks

These primitive dirt-poor islanders make up complaints in order to sucker prosperous nations into giving them money. Scare-story extortion.

I for one believe that it is. I've believed this for a long time, but I found that a documentary called "An Inconvenient Truth", which features for Vice President Al Gore prominently, was very persuasive. I know there are those who believe that the Climate isn't changing as well, including some people like James Corbett, who I respect immensely for his work on other subjects, but we simply don't agree when it comes to climate. Recently, a poster in another thread of mine expressed his belief that the climate isn't changing so I thought it might be good to create this thread and see where it goes. I ask that people support any assertions that haven't already been made by another poster with at least one link.
Please ignore any negative comments you get from the peanut gallery, they don't have anything better to do and they must support Big oil. Everybody's got to earn a living somehow.

I'm afraid they'll get rid of all the heat and then the sun will burn out and the earth and luna will crash.

So... i'm sending al gore 100 $

That should put climate change
And weather
over the moon
Crash into what?
Still hung up on the gore, eh?
Still don't know the difference(s) between climate and the weather, eh?
Well, I guess all those statements add up to a single conclusion.

No....they are becoming more and more expensive as rich leftists leave California, New York and Illinois and buy up the property...

Get back to us when the High priests of the man made global warming cult, kerry, obama, clinton's and the rest stop buying ocean front property, and buying multi million dollar homes....on the water, that they say is going to flood us in 10 years.
Your comments and replies certainly reinforce my observations of the deniers as being rampantly stupid and willfully ignorant. Thank you for your utter lack of intelligence.

Forum List

Back