Is the bible right newly discovered fossils show snakes had legs

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Is the Bible right? Newly discovered fossils show snakes had legs

A new study published in Science Advances on Thursday has shed light on the life of ancient legged snakes.

Awwww does this chit get your pathetic panties in a bunch that's just to dam bad ain't it.
The same dumb asses who can't figure out how the frogs are really turning gay are the same idiots who have no knowledge of truth...only what was parroted to them.

A new study published in Science Advances on Thursday has shed light on the life of ancient legged snakes.

Awwww does this chit get your pathetic panties in a bunch that's just to dam bad ain't it.
The same dumb asses who can't figure out how the frogs are really turning gay are the same idiots who have no knowledge of truth...only what was parroted to them.

Only one little issue. The snakes that had legs were 100 million years old. The bible is written about events 2019 years ago. Even Genisis only goes back a bit further than that. No human walked the earth when legged snakes did.

Snakes still have legs - except we call them Democrats .

Since the bible doesnt say anything about legs, I am going to assume they flew :dunno:

Mind You - I'm not a Bible thumper and don't subscribe to modern interpretations of ancient texts - in particular Judeo-Christian But as History the Pseudepigrapha, Apocrypha and assorted Sacred Writings can be very insightful So far as the legs go ...

Genesis 3:14 'So the Lord God said to the serpent, 'Because you have done this,' Cursed are you above all livestock and all wild animals! You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life."

Which implies that prior to his transgression he had legs and walked as opposed to crawled.

The Hebrew word for Serpent, as used in the Book of Genesis is 'Nahash' sometimes rendered as Nachash. According to many ancient Hebrew texts, the serpent walked upright as men did. Such an interpretation of an erect - two legged serpent is actually in agreement with the book of Genesis and other ancient resources. The Reptilian Race - Lizard Legends

I'll take their word for it and it wasn't 4 yrs ago. NOV.

upload_2019-11-25_8-16-19.png

Since the bible doesnt say anything about legs, I am going to assume they flew :dunno:

Mind You - I'm not a Bible thumper and don't subscribe to modern interpretations of ancient texts - in particular Judeo-Christian But as History the Pseudepigrapha, Apocrypha and assorted Sacred Writings can be very insightful So far as the legs go ...

Genesis 3:14 'So the Lord God said to the serpent, 'Because you have done this,' Cursed are you above all livestock and all wild animals! You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life."

Which implies that prior to his transgression he had legs and walked as opposed to crawled.

The Hebrew word for Serpent, as used in the Book of Genesis is 'Nahash' sometimes rendered as Nachash. According to many ancient Hebrew texts, the serpent walked upright as men did. Such an interpretation of an erect - two legged serpent is actually in agreement with the book of Genesis and other ancient resources. The Reptilian Race - Lizard Legends
This is one of the very interesting incidents when it seems our ancestors remembered stuff from when we were smarter, a long time before.

View attachment 291570

Yes it was. It doesn't matter that Jpost JUST posted an article about information discovered 4 and a half years ago. You obviously didn't read my link.

PgGnKra.png

PgGnKra
Does it matter

Does it matter ? - In archaeological terms 4 1/2 years is still RECENT

View attachment 291570

Yes it was. It doesn't matter that Jpost JUST posted an article about information discovered 4 and a half years ago. You obviously didn't read my link.

PgGnKra.png

PgGnKra
Does it matter

Does it matter ? - In archaeological terms 4 1/2 years is still RECENT

In archaeological terms ANYTHING have to do with humans is recent.

And the title of the forum section is CURRENT events, not RECENT events. And this is not current. Otherwise we'd be posting stuff about Obama in current events and we don't.

They still do. Walking snakes are called Democrats.

Only one little issue. The snakes that had legs were 100 million years old. The bible is written about events 2019 years ago. Even Genisis only goes back a bit further than that. No human walked the earth when legged snakes did.
2019 years is after Christ's death. Don't know how many years were before that.

Forum List

Back