Is Texas "In Play" Again in 2020?

The polls protected her winning the vote by about 3.2%. She won the vote by 2.1%.

Even in 2016, the polls were off by barely 1%.

And in 2018 the polls predicted a clear blue wave. Trump predicted a 'Big Red Wave'. Democrats flipped dozens of seats and took the House.

Ape the 'fake polls' batshit to your heart's content. But don't actually drink your own Kool-aid. As lying to yourself doesn't benefit you in the slightest.

All Kalifornia fake votes from dead people, wetbacks, cartoon characters, pets, voices in the heads of crazy people, trees, birds, and prison inmates. Trump won 30 states and broomed her in the EC...no spin can change the fact that if you thought 2016 was a SURPRISE, wait until next year....In the words of BTO: "you ain't seen nothing yet...bbbbbbaby, you ain't seen nothing yet....something you never will forget...."
Sigh....conspiracy theories for why the vote didn't go your way?

Really?

And again, polling for the vote in 2016 was off by barely 1%. And predicted a clear blue wave in 2018. While Trump predicted a 'Big Red Wave' using the exact talking points you're using now.

How'd that work again?

There's a reason why both the REPUBLICAN speaker of the Texas House and the REPUBLICAN senator from Texas are both raising the huge, waving red flags.

The question is....why are you so commited to ignore them?

There's that willfully blind monkey phenomenon we have all come to know and recognize in a Trumptard. :lol:

Yeah. Trump's trillion dollar deficit is "fake news". BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Wow. Priceless.

You are self-inflicting mental illness, dude.

We may be monkeys but we ain't blind....we see right thru you, sonny. You should sue the ponytails who taught you the crap you believe and the shrink who's convinced you to change your pronouns....it/if/ouch.

The Rat media soothsayers were determined to make us believe the Lone Star was in play for the commies in 2016....over and over again they told us their illegals were registered and ready to deliver it's 38 electoral votes to.....Hillary Clinton? :auiqs.jpg: Ridiculous and even more so for next year. Need proof? Last night in Dallas is all the proof anybody needs...ROWDY and the President gave em what they came for:

UMZ26HIDTJBO5J5F6UWIHIJW34.jpg

God emperors team does the numbers at every rally..
The numbers from Dallas
The one who made it inside
Brad Parscale
@parscale

Incredible data from last night’s Dallas rally:

53,985 voters identified

12% have not voted in the last 4 elections

21.4% Democrat

11% Latino

That 12 percent who havent voted in the last 4 elections is awesome

In 2016 the msm was befuddled over the amount of people to have claimed to not voted in awhile or have never voted before come out for trump

The polls protected her winning the vote by about 3.2%. She won the vote by 2.1%.

And in 2018 the polls predicted a clear blue wave. Trump predicted a 'Big Red Wave'. Democrats flipped dozens of seats and took the House.

Ape the 'fake polls' batshit to your heart's content. But don't actually drink your own Kool-aid. As lying to yourself doesn't benefit you in the slightest.
Derp...

They predicted an electoral landslide...

Were you thinking the Electoral College was a secret that pollsters didn't know about or what?

View attachment 285091

Interesting map. Let's do some cipherin'.

PA - 20
WI - 10
MI - 16
FL - 29
UT - 6
NC - 15

That's 96 EVs from states whose voters could not decide on anybody.

Including frickin' UTAH.

My nephew and a couple of his friends were there. I promise you they aren't his supporters. His rallies are a circus event, kinda like studio wrestling, or a Carrot Top show used to be.

I lived in Texas, mostly on the I-35 corridor from San Antonio to Austin and up into Ft. Worth.....until just last year. Things are getting fairly purple there.

This isn't a grand mystery. The Republican House speaker was caught admitting that 'Trump is killing us' in the cities and suburbs'.

And even conservative websites recognize that yes, Republicans have reason to be concerned:

With many, many of the GOP congressmen and women who are retiring.....are from Texas. Meaning that the GOP loses the huge advantage that incumbency brings for all of those races.

With even Ted Cruz insisting that the GOP needs to take Texas elections seriously and that the state will be 'hotly contested' in 2020.

“I think the Texas election in 2018 is powerful foreshadowing for what to expect across the country in 2020,” Cruz said, referring to his reelection battle against former Rep. Beto O’Rourke. “The Democrats in Texas increased their turnout more than 100 percent.”

Ted Cruz warns Texas will be 'hotly contested' in 2020

But they're *all* wrong? Or are you just lying to yourself?
You guys are in the same closed and delusional loop as in 2016.

Laughing....the 2018 election says otherwise.

Remember the 'BIg Red Wave' that Trump predicted? Where was that again?

And again, this is the REPUBLICAN House speaker for the State of Texas and the REPUBLICAN Senator for Texas that you're ignoring. Both giving republicans huge, waving red flags about the State of Texas for the GOP.

Good luck with that.
What happened to Hillary's landslide you convinced each other was certain? Fell a bit short, eh?

I'm not talking about polls Tinker Bell, I'm talking about the idiot-loop you find yourself in trying to convince one another of a Trump defeat.

It's not our first rodeo.

Really?

And again, polling for the vote in 2016 was off by barely 1%. And predicted a clear blue wave in 2018. While Trump predicted a 'Big Red Wave' using the exact talking points you're using now.

How'd that work again?

There's a reason why both the REPUBLICAN speaker of the Texas House and the REPUBLICAN senator from Texas are both raising the huge, waving red flags.

Let's clear this up right now....who's President?
thinking.gif

The Rat media soothsayers were determined to make us believe the Lone Star was in play for the commies in 2016....over and over again they told us their illegals were registered and ready to deliver it's 38 electoral votes to.....Hillary Clinton? :auiqs.jpg: Ridiculous and even more so for next year. Need proof? Last night in Dallas is all the proof anybody needs...ROWDY and the President gave em what they came for:

The numbers from Dallas
Brad Parscale
@parscale

53,985 voters identified

21.4% Democrat

11% Latino

In 2016 the msm was befuddled over the amount of people to have claimed to not voted in awhile or have never voted before come out for trump

You're quoting Twitter as a primary source?

Really?

How'd that work again?

Let's clear this up right now....who's President?
7orB0oa.png

Laughing....and who predicted a 'Big Red Wave' in 2018 using the exact talking points you're using now?

How'd that work out?

Laughing....and who predicted a 'Big Red Wave' in 2018 using the exact talking points you're using now?

How'd that work out?

2018 was a blessing in disguise for Trump....He learned how to finagle around a hostile House, expose the corruption and treason of the deep state, show the country Fancy Nancy is a psycho, and the Rat party will harm the US to hurt Trump. He's much better at being President than he was in 2018 and when the trade deals kick in, his economy will tell the tale....He could stop campaigning right now and win in a landslide. You're not the typical lying, name-calling Rat and it's been fun trading shots with you....adios.

...And again, polling for the vote in 2016 was off by barely 1%. And predicted a clear blue wave in 2018. While Trump predicted a 'Big Red Wave' using the exact talking points you're using now. How'd that work again? There's a reason why both the REPUBLICAN speaker of the Texas House and the REPUBLICAN senator from Texas are both raising the huge, waving red flags. The question is....why are you so commited to ignore them?
Interesting map. Let's do some cipherin'.

PA - 20
WI - 10
MI - 16
FL - 29
UT - 6
NC - 15

That's 96 EVs from states whose voters could not decide on anybody.

Including frickin' UTAH.
Rather than use polls - which as we know struggle to measure Trump's support - Moody's and others employ scientific models to predict the future, and every one I've read says Trump in 2020 ... BIGLY. No wonder the Dems are so hot to impeach.

Trump in a landslide? This historically accurate model predicts exactly that
According to Moody’s Analytics, Trump is headed toward another four years in the White House. And, if the numbers are right, it won’t even be close.
Earlier scientific modelers came to the same conclusion as Moody's.

3 forecast modelers predict Trump will win in 2020
The big picture: Trump wins all three modelers. Economists predict that the tailwind is large.
  • Ray Fair, a professor at Yale, "found that the growth rates of gross domestic product and inflation have been the two most important economic predictors — but he also found that incumbency was also an important determinant of presidential election outcomes."
  • "Mark Zandi, the chief economist at Moody’s Analytics, has looked at 12 models, and Mr. Trump wins in all of them."
  • "Donald Luskin of Trend Macrolytics has reached the same conclusion in his examination of the Electoral College."

As long as the rube herd BEGS to be lied to, we will never have honest government. Donald Trump is the proof in the poisoned pudding.

So it matters not to me which group of liars wins.

We get the politicians we deserve.

It matters not one whit to me which side of the same coin wins the next election.

Trump has doubled the federal deficit, started an idiotic tariff war which brought a nine year skyrocketing Dow to a screeching halt, health care costs are at a record high, as is household debt, and Trump has just surrendered the Middle East to Russia.

It will be hard for anyone to do worse.

It amuses me to think someone bleevs I give two shits who wins. Both parties are unmitigated disasters.

Every word here is a LIE...amazing what these turds believe they can get away with on a message board....
You seem to think you can stand before the truth and say "That's a lie!" and get away with it. That might work with your fellow tards, but you forget who you are dealing with.

Budget Deficit on Path to Surpass $1 Trillion Under Trump

Trump started his idiotic tariff war in January 2018.
Dow January 2018: 26,616
Dow Present: 26,853

Health Insurance Costs Surpass $20,000 Per Year, Hitting a Record
Hospital Costs Soar to a New Record in Just Four Years
Health Care Costs for Typical American Family Hit Record High

Household debt hit another all-time high.

So, yeah. The facts are the facts. Trump has doubled the federal deficit, started an idiotic tariff war which brought a nine year skyrocketing Dow to a screeching halt, health care costs are at a record high, as is household debt, and Trump has just surrendered the Middle East to Russia.

Last night Trump said, "Democrats hate America." A truer state has never been uttered. Bleev it
Trump regularly projects his own faults, failings, and flaws on others.

You are the type of person that is triggered by Trump. Every exaggerated comment, brag or claim is done on purpose and each and every liberal goes into a rage, along with RINOs. When are you sheep going to learn that while you are filling the airwaves and skies with howls, Trump is going in the opposite direction to do something productive without interference. As I've said many times, liberals are like the guy throwing a bothersome cat off the porch and it keeps coming back on the porch. No amount of attempts to keep that cat off the porch will succeed and you'll be throwing the cat off the porch and won't pay attention when the dog goes into the house and grabs the ham off the dining room table.

The numbers from Dallas
Brad Parscale
@parscale

53,985 voters identified

21.4% Democrat

11% Latino

You're quoting Twitter as a primary source?

They throw the numbers up on twitter they do it for every rally

What are you getting at ? I dont even trust fox ....
Dont worry its meaningless cause CNN the most trusted and respected name in news says it's going to be hillary in a landslide

It matters not one whit to me which side of the same coin wins the next election.

Trump has doubled the federal deficit, started an idiotic tariff war which brought a nine year skyrocketing Dow to a screeching halt, health care costs are at a record high, as is household debt, and Trump has just surrendered the Middle East to Russia.

It amuses me to think someone bleevs I give two shits who wins. Both parties are unmitigated disasters.

Every word here is a LIE...amazing what these turds believe they can get away with on a message board....
You seem to think you can stand before the truth and say "That's a lie!" and get away with it. That might work with your fellow tards, but you forget who you are dealing with.

Budget Deficit on Path to Surpass $1 Trillion Under Trump

Trump started his idiotic tariff war in January 2018.
Dow January 2018: 26,616
Dow Present: 26,853

Health Insurance Costs Surpass $20,000 Per Year, Hitting a Record
Hospital Costs Soar to a New Record in Just Four Years
Health Care Costs for Typical American Family Hit Record High

Household debt hit another all-time high.

So, yeah. The facts are the facts. Trump has doubled the federal deficit, started an idiotic tariff war which brought a nine year skyrocketing Dow to a screeching halt, health care costs are at a record high, as is household debt, and Trump has just surrendered the Middle East to Russia.

Last night Trump said, "Democrats hate America." A truer state has never been uttered. Bleev it
Trump regularly projects his own faults, failings, and flaws on others.

You are the type of person that is triggered by Trump. Every exaggerated comment, brag or claim is done on purpose and each and every liberal goes into a rage, along with RINOs. When are you sheep going to learn that while you are filling the airwaves and skies with howls, Trump is going in the opposite direction to do something productive without interference. As I've said many times, liberals are like the guy throwing a bothersome cat off the porch and it keeps coming back on the porch. No amount of attempts to keep that cat off the porch will succeed and you'll be throwing the cat off the porch and won't pay attention when the dog goes into the house and grabs the ham off the dining room table.
I realize Trump spits in your faces and lies to you with utter contempt for your stupidity. Perhaps you are right that I am totally wasting my time pointing that out to willfully deluded piss drinkers who beg to be lied to.

Could be.

All I know is that in 2020, about 120 million rubes will line up to vote for the corrupt sacks of shit they want to continue to hornswoggle them. And when one batch of corrupt liars receives more votes than the other corrupt batch of liars, about 60 million suckers will think they just won something.

That's a rock solid guarantee.

Even Republicans are saying that Trump will have to spend time and money in Texas. In 2016, the margin was 9 versus 17 in 2012. The reason was because Trump got a few more votes than Romney did but Clinton got 500,000 more votes than Obama did and won 3 Republican held Congressional districts. In 2018, Democrats picked up 2 of the 3 congressional districts and 12 seats in the House putting them 9 seats short of a majority. In addition, 3 ,ore House seats were won narrowly by Republicans.

The reason why Texas is more vulnerable is the make-up of the electorate. .Rural voters make up less than 20% of the electorate. Ted Cruz won by 2 and won the suburbs 55-44. Even if Democrats break even in the suburbs, they could win the state. Republicans have given the same old excuses on gun control in response to the El Paso shootings. That will not sit well with suburban voters. Republican attempts to ban abortion will not sit well with suburban women. That is why the Texas GOP shelved a plan to pass a similar ban.

Crowd size is fool's gold. Even if we assume everyone of them is from Texas, millions of people will cast ballots.

All I know is that in 2020, about 120 million rubes will line up to vote for the corrupt sacks of shit they want to continue to hornswoggle them. And when one batch of corrupt liars receives more votes than the other corrupt batch of liars, about 60 million suckers will think they just won something.

That's a rock solid guarantee.

When the election comes around, I am casting all 120 of my votes for Trump.

Well, the RWNJs will lose anyway. Obviously, you think they represent the whole nation. You are wrong.

You have NO idea what's coming at you next November....a TSUNAMI of disgust and overwhelming support for our President...he may carry Kalifornia if Gavin Newsom is still governor...even they have had a belly full of quasi-communism and want nothing more to do with it.

You are a poor deluded fool. Hitler thought he was winning the war even as allied forces raced across Europe. Apparently you just as big as a fool.

When you win Texas, the nation will lose and the game is over. You'll see. A nice consolation prize for me.

Not sure what you mean when you say "you win Texas" but if you are speaking of my political party wining it, that would be the best thing for the country. It would show that a 3rd party can be viable. If you mean the Dems winning it, I agree 100%, would be terrible for the country.

And Latinos are not the only demographic shifting in Trumps favor.. All demographics are at or near 50% favorability ratings in Texas. Democrats are scared to death this is happening nationally..
:linky::link:

Forum List

Back